How Much Have You Earned Online So Far ?

uforwealth

Verified member
Our experience differs when we are talking about making money online. While some people have had sweet experience in their struggle to make money online, others have nothing to show for their effort to be financially independent.

Those who have made it online have bought many expensive cars, built mansions and had time to relax, dine and wine with their family members. On the other hands, those who have not made a dime online are still struggling for financial breakthrough believing that one day will be one day when they will achieve their desired goals.

In my own experience, I have made money online but not much. Trendri.com is the first paid to post forum that paid me within 24 hours. When I received the fund through my Nigerian bank account, it was like a miracle. I felt so happy that I could not do anything else that day.

How much have you earned online so far?

Heartstrings

So far I can say my first pay online was through reverse betting,it wasn't me that did it thou,why because I don't bet,I dislike it with my all,but when I saw the site and registered I realise it was a betting site,I gave it to a friend, after some days sent me 1k,I do not really count it as online earning tho but on a second thought it came through online not offline.

Trendri forum is actually my main online job and I am yet to get my pay which I have requested for,that would be my actual first earning which I would really be happy to have. The thing is, there are some PTP sites/forums I would have earned from but the pay is too low for my liking,I can't probably be cracking brain, trying to come up with a good and educated comments/topics, and at the end of the day, I get 15 naira,when would I each $5 maximum withdrawal then. So trendri is my most suitable forum now and I look forward to earn more and share more knowledge with friends here.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I do not keep track of the amount of money I have earned online but to be sincere making money online has been the most interesting thing I have engaged myself into. When you come across a particular website that is flexible transparent and also consistently paying you find a reason to keep track of the amount you get paid since you get paid passively and automatedly. And to be sincere and honest that is the case for me because most of the online platforms and website I make money on Pays me passively.

So far I can say that I have achieved a lot online because I have gotten a hold of external assets and properties from the money I earn as income VIA online platforms and website in which I perform little and uncomplicated activities on so as to get paid consistently. The search to still make money online still continues.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I got my first payment online this year around March and from then on, there has been no looking back. I earned from reviewing books from Online Book Club. It was a watershed moment for me as it opened my eyes to the reality that you could earn money from the online space. I started to explore deeper and I found more possibilities to earn online. At this point, I earn from 3 platforms online.

I would soon add a fourth as I am already studying a course on crypto trading. I heard that is the real deal and a person can do it as a full-time job. One fact is that earning online is not as easy as people portray it to be. The values of hard work still come to play when one wants to earn some money online. I have earned above $200 from March this year till Joe just working part-time online.

reytogonon

I actually earn a huge profit by betting on OLE777. I know many say that it is a 50/50 chance of winning in gambling, but OLE777 makes an offer where you can get a daily rebate whether you win or lose on their platform.

Mika

VIP Contributor
It has been over 2 years since I started making money online. When I had a job, I had a basic salary of $1000 per month (based on per capita of my home country, this was a good earning). During the covid crisis, I lost my job and I started looking online for job opportunities. It took me almost 4 months to get my first freelancing contract and it paid me $50. More contracts followed and I started making $300-$400 per month. I started doing a lot of things, from blogging to vlogging, online selling, freelancing, etc. Currently, I am making as much money as I was making when I had my job. However, I don't make the same amount every month. Sometimes I make upto $2000 in a month and sometimes I don't even make $100. If you are a freelancer, it is really difficult t have a stable income.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have lost count on the total amount of money that I have made online as I have been making money online for many years now. But recently I can say that I am not earning well because I am busy with my offline job.

But if am able to calculate all that I have earned this year apart from the ones that I invested my money in then I would say that I have earned more than $100 and most of my earnings come from paid to post forum. And if I should calculate the ones that I have earned with my money then I won't be able to answer that as I have made lots of profit. There are times that I earn more than $15 daily with my Investment. I know that many people will be saying that forex trading is risky but that is where I earn my money

Last edited:

Shaf

Verified member
I have earned a lot of money over time online. I started with affiliate marketing which proved difficult and made about $20.

I then tried others and made no money before joining Opera News Hub as a writer. It was not easy at all. I made about $10 in months and my articles were not getting the required views so I was not making any money.

That was when I got introduced to paid to post sites and cryptocurrency. Since the end of 2020, I think I have made up to $200 from multiple sites even though I withdraw frequently to meet needs.

I have also made and lost money trading cryptocurrency. This is what I intend to turn to full time soon. I have gotten an offline job to pay the bills and will use this part time hustles to build wealth that will allow me to either retire or be a stay at home mom who still earns a decent amount of money.