Earn Money How much have you earned so far from online earning forums

Phabbyfundz

I haven't been on online earning forums for a long while but in my short time here on trendri.com I would say that to be really earning well takes a lot of time and effort because the amount of time you spend on the forum and how many posts or threads you flare able to create in a day would determine how much you can possibly earn daily from the platform.
And the amount of posts and threads someone can create everyday is limited,, so far from your own experience on the platform how well have you been able to earn and how long did it take you to earn that amount on the forum.
I would that it takes great commitment to actually earn really well on the platform I haven't made any withdrawals get but I will work harder to earn more.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have made a lot through earning forums to be honest. But it is not enough as I have made more than that in some other online businesses. The only problem is that most earning fora don't even bother to pay much for their users these days u line before.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Paid to post forums have been my easiest method of earning online so far. It is true that it takes so much effort and time to create threads and posts, but if you develop a mindset that allows you to focus on the work, you start earning so well. You will find yourself setting daily achievable targets and working towards achieving them. Then you start reaching payouts faster and more regularly.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have undoubtedly made reasonable amount of money from different paid to post platforms but I really don't know the exact amount because it's been long i started and I have used most of the money to solve various problems. All you need is dedication and focus in order to make tangible money.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am not ashamed to admit that I am earning a meager income from my freelancing because I am focused on paid forum posting only. Think that I will post 15 comments on this forum that can earn me 30 cents. In 10 days I would make $3 only. Very little money indeed but I can earn more if I would be posting more on other paid forums.

uforwealth

Verified member
I have not made a lot of money online because of scammers. I have lost a lot of my hard earned income to this category of notorious people under the sun.

Trendri changed the notion,the notion that all make money websites are scams.

I joined trendri last year but was not active thinking that the forum would be like others that scammed me. However, one day I decided to give it a try.

Two months ago, I started working hard to ascertain its nature. I worked and my earnings reached the minimum payout which $4. I made a withdrawal request. To my surprise, I received notification of payment from my bank within 24 hours. With the remaining balance in my account and the one I have withdrawn, I have learned $10 dollar so far.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sometimes our online earning are not always stable and it might depends on how the day went. a lot of people that are making money online have an offline source of income, some people can actually manage to make over $30 on monthly basis. For me I do not keep record of how much I make.

uforwealth

Verified member
I am not ashamed to admit that I am earning a meager income from my freelancing because I am focused on paid forum posting only. Think that I will post 15 comments on this forum that can earn me 30 cents. In 10 days I would make $3 only. Very little money indeed but I can earn more if I would be posting more on other paid forums.
No, that is not the only way you can money on this forum. You can make more money by creating threads or topics. To make more money from you threads, you need to write helpful,meaningful topics that can solve the problems of the readers. Problem-solving threads attrack more comments and the more comments your thread have, the more income you earn.

Kendy

Verified member
Well, I have not been posting on forums since the inception. In fact, before I got to know about forums was later towards the end of 2021 and I got to know it via his WhatsApp status, he had posted it and luckily that day, I was online while I got to view his status. The first forum I engaged was Bizdustry and I must say that before the site reviewed its terms and conditions which has made a lot of users flee due to no form of monetization, I had made about $21 in total but the rules or criteria of making 50comments to reach $1 daily was a whole lot of stress. Well, I had to do it because I was in need of funds to sort out my lingering bills.

Trendri has been my second forum and so far, I am enjoying and also learning a lot from the forum. When I am free, I try my best to post about 12 0r 15 comments daily as well as some threads. Apart from the monetization, which I presume I have made about $15 so far. I feel at ease here because I flow well with the threads discussed.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Tracking is one of the place where I am lacking when it comes to make money online. I find it difficult to track the amount of money I am making. I only make money to spend. It is just offer since I started making money and put some into savings account.

I have already put a plan in place to deal with this bad habit in me. I have already open a new separate account which I am going to use to receive all my online earnings. This account will be strictly from online earnings nothing else.

I will not be able to calculate all the money I receive in the account on spot. but whenever I need to know I will surely go straight to the bank and receive the statement of account for a whole year on the account. This will give me the clear picture of the total amount I have made with my online earnings.

The same thing goes for my cryptocurrency wallet. I have a separate wallet which I used to track all my online earnings at present. I only need to check the payment history to see total amount of money I spend and receive for the month.

E

eldavis

The first forum I started earning on was bizdustry, all through last year or there about, if am not mistaken I made more than fifty dollars from the forum alone. On beermoneyforum, I was able to withdraw just three times and I made a total of 70 to 80 dollars. Am still new earning from Trendri so I have not earned up to 30 dollars yet.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Well , to be sincere and honest I have earned a good and positive amount of money by working on various paid to post websites . Working on paid to post website has been one of my initial online side hustle when I was new to the act of making money online or when I was an online money making newbie . Initially I worked on a paid to post forum with the name bisdustry . Com . This website no doubt was good legit , flexible , and easily accessible , but the only problem with it is that it requires a lot of time and pays out minimal earnings , in other words , it is time consuming and earnings you receive are not worth your time spent on the website .

And so moving on I went to another paid to post website forum with the name listverse . Com . This other website is a bit better and more flexible than the bisdustry website . But the problem with this forum is that though it is high paying yet , it takes a lot of time to pay out its members and uses . finally it was at the year 2018 when I was about to write my secondary school final year exams A friend of mine introduced me to the Trendri . Com website forum . Which have turns out to be the best , most legit , and also the most sincere paying paid to post website and forum I have ever encountered .

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
To be candid I had made a lot of money from different forum which I may not be able to mention the amount to be precise but it worth it any way. One can earn a lot of money online depend on how long one can stay online .
It also require some one to be able to read and write very well because there are some forum that will never entertain writing just anything .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
In my own perspective and view there is nothing as interesting than making money from online posting forums and that is because you get to learn and get to teach others about second questions by giving them answers on your own perspective and views on random topics and questions being asked or imposed by those in need. For the past two years I have been making money online from paid to post website forums and to be sincere the experience in this strategy of making money online has totally been interesting. Plus the fact that I do my research so as to never work on any paid to post website forum that is not transparent and not paying.

That is absolutely the mistake in majority of people make when they are trying to make money on paid to post website forum. Many end up working on paid to post website forums that never pays their members, but rather are just a total waste of time. In other to avoid this it is best to do your research.