Earn Money How much have you earned this year working online?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I love discussing matters that concerns make money because I love to hear about peoples milestone earnings, and how they earned it. They all inspire my own adventure to earn money online in order to earn bigger just like those who inspire me.

I am active online everyday working and learning new ideas due to the amount I've seen from users online which is lofty for an online worker. Such kind of amount inspire me a lot to work more hard to earn more by doing what's right for me to earn money online.

I've been working online for the past one year, I'll simply say my earnings is above $1,500. It's small compare to what other users who are skilled are earning online but I'm grateful earning money online.

How much have you earned since the year turnover online?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If what you quoted is what you have made online through paid to comment websites, you really tried. I have not made up to that on paid to post websites. I only made let say close to $800 on paid to comment website. But if I add my transcription money. It is much

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If what you quoted is what you have made online through paid to comment websites, you really tried. I have not made up to that on paid to post websites. I only made let say close to $800 on paid to comment website. But if I add my transcription money. It is much
That's fantastic it means you've made you time count online. Do you know one can become rich only from paid to post sites? Had it been I saved those funds in the last one year into BTC when the price was around $11,000. Do you see that I would've gotten enough capital to start a lucrative business of my own. I only made about $500 from crypto in that space till date. I didn't use my funds well due to bills pulling up on me.

But I won't stop investing around crypto till it becomes fruitful enough for me.

N

nasser61

not really ,especially this year I fell on from webSite no reliable, many scams, there is not among you
who have webSite reliable and especially no scams? I am taker ...thinks

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have not really been calculating how much I have made totally online this year but I think I have made reasonable amount of money. Most of the money I have made it came from cryptocurrencies and paid to post platforms. I think paid to post platforms has been very helpful to me since the beginning of this year.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have not really been calculating how much I have made totally online this year but I think I have made reasonable amount of money. Most of the money I have made it came from cryptocurrencies and paid to post platforms. I think paid to post platforms has been very helpful to me since the beginning of this year.
Not only you, paid to post sites have been helping to me also, even if I do involve in cryptocurrency investment. But I'll simply say the amount I'm making from paid to post sites are greater cos I don't exact myself much via crypto trading. And also I'm not earning much from my freelance writing gigs cos work doesn't come all the time there, it's simply once in a blue moon.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I do not remember how much I have earned from working online this year , there was a time in the early of this year that most of my online activities was limited because of some challenges I have offline, in this case I did not actually participated so much in earning money this year online because of some challenges.

Rachael

Verified member
This year? I just started working online 2months ago and so far, I have earned about $20 and I am very pleased with this forum because true to the reviews I read, I can see that it is all real. I have been enticed by working online because of the opportunity I have to work during my free schedule and there is no pressure from an employer. The only difference is that, if one is not committed, then you would not make any meaningful money. Considering this forum, I have to put in much effort almost on a daily basis to make $1 so as to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold of $4, but be it as it may, I have learnt so much on this forum and I do not pay for the knowledge.

I choose to stay with this forum because I have the feeling that with time, there would be better offer and advantages especially for old members who have put in so much; effort, time and commitment to see the site grow. Trendri has really made a positive image for itself when it comes to transparency and customer service to users. I am still looking forward to a day I can earn $3 daily on this forum without much stress.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You can make money our of any thing, all you need is the eyes to see the potential and mind to think about it seriously.
Let me ask you one simple question. Do you know which is the most selling book? It is Holy Bible. You wouldn't have guessed it, right? Can you believe the Holy Book is the highest selling book, people who print the Holy book are making money by selling God's words. Can you believe people are making money by selling God. There is nothing that cannot make money for you. Now back the the OP's question. In 2021, I earned enough money to pay my bills every month, I also has surplus money that I used to buy luxury, and I still had some money left, which saved in my bank account. After some months,when I had good amount I used the money to invest on various companies and markets. I don't mean to say I earn a lot of money, what I am trying to say is I earn good money according to my country's standard. This year also I am earning good amount. I am not only paying bills but also saving and investing,

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
We are not even at the half all the quarter half of the year we are just in March , but so far I have earned a lot of money online although I do not keep track of the amount or the sum in total . making money online has been one of the activity that I have been doing almost everyday , and I will say that making money in this year 2022 was more lucrative and profitable than making money and the year 2019 or even 2020 , I have personally work on different types of websites and a different type of strategy so as to make a considerate and positive amount of money working online .

I do not own or have an offline business and so majority of my needs and wants are being sponsored by the money that I acquire as a result of working online , although I am still living with my parents and kind of depending on them to still find for some of my material needs and physical want , yet I did not over depend on them because sometimes I take care of things that I want and need by myself without their consent .

E

eldavis

I have not actually taken account as to what I have earned so far in the year 2022, but if am not mistaken, I believe I have earned more than fifty dollars by now, probably going more than a hundred dollars.

Kendy

Verified member
Working on Trendri forum has been so exciting since I googled online and I came across this forum. I have enjoyed every bit of it and inasmuch as the monetary aspect means a lot to me but apart from that, I have been able to build a rank of knowledge for myself. Through this forum; I have made interactions, shared ideas with several other people from different continents around the world. This is a forum that brings individuals together, devoid of racism, where we can share our ideas, we can learn unlearn and relearn. So far on Trendri forum, I joined about 2 or 3 months ago and I can say that I have been able to make about $30 or a bit higher than that.

My aim is to continue in creativity, quality messages and productivity so that the site can last for ever if possible and also I would like to make at least $100 before the end of the year. With that, I can easily convince other people to join this forum and work on their productivity and see the positive outcome it would bring them either in the long or short run as the case may be.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Throughout this year my experience about making money online is more interesting and more exciting compared to last year and that is because I became more exposed and more aware about order online strategies in which I can use to get paid real cash online. These strategies include website and platforms more transparent and more flexible in which individuals like even I can totally engage our time so as to make the most money out of them. Throughout this year I have also taken the initiative to refer some legit and flexible platforms and websites to other individuals who are concerned about their financial welfare and who are looking for ways to boost their income and earnings passively.

Another thing I want to say is that most of the website I have worked on this year are all passive earning websites which is absolutely the best compared to active income earning websites and platforms. With the money I have accumulated I am able to buy some assets and properties for myself such as a new smartphone and also a new laptop device.

Caramelle

My online earning figures for this year have been dismal. My offline work has been financially rewarding in the last few months so it was a fair trade-off. It was an altogether different situation one or two years ago when it was quite easy to earn at least $500 a month working for a single website. Nowadays, earning $40 a month online is already a blessing. Last month, I was so disappointed with myself for my total monthly earnings of $12 from a micro-tasking website. I felt that I could have managed my time better and worked harder. Time is gold and I'd like to earn as much as I can while I'm still strong and healthy. I am also trying to find online work that is less demanding than what I am currently doing, jobs that I can do comfortably after my official work hours.

Heartstrings

Well, trendri is my first online work this year and I am yet to receive my payment,which will be my first online earning for this year and I look forward to more happy earnings. I am open to any legit online job that comes my way pls, earning online is easy compared to offline,there is definitely some challenges along the way but been dedicated and focus would make it easier and fun.

For you to earn $1,500 means you dedicated your time to it and I commend you for that.

Finger Geek

Verified member
To have earned more than $1500 in just 8 months is a lot of money to earn from websites. To be sincere I have not earn up to $200 this year using the free method but I have earned lots that I can not recall the number from forex and cryptocurrency trading. But I won't say that I have earned up to $1500 because I am busy with my offline job. There was a time last month that I had no time for trading and because of this I withdrew all my trading funds and used it for something else and now I am trying to gather some money to start trading.

For now Incan say that I have become lazy and this is because I was earning with trading as I don't have to stay for some hours to make money online maybe by posting in forum or other means and this has made my daily earnings to be low.