How Much Have You Earned From Beermoney?

Sikapa

Verified member
Beermoney is also another pay to post forum just like Trendri. People are also making reasonable amount of money on that forum too. On Beermoney, people discuss the various way that you can make money either online or offline just as it is here on Trendri. The only thing that differ is on Beermoney, people can give you task like visiting their websites, liking and subscribing to their YouTube channels and other simple tasks.

You can also sell you points on Beermoney forum to receive physical cash from fellow members. On fact people like that forum and are making money there. I have an account on Beermoney forum but I'm not active as I am on Trendri. Why? Beermoney forum is so complicated that it is hard to make money and reach your minimum pay out. No matter how much task you offer from people to get your minimum pay out, you have to make at least 100 threads and I think about 50 messages or so before you can withdraw you amount.

What made me to stop working on that forum is the least mistake you do, they will deduct you. I didn't even see were I went wrong and my money was deducted so I have to quit it.

Were you able to make money or are you still making money from Beermoney?

arunima25

Verified member
I joined Beer Money Forum couple of years back. I got very positive reviews about the site on Forum Coin and joined it through one referral from one of the Forum coin members. Beer Money Forum is very old site and a very professional and trusted ones. The admin there is too involved and a bit strict. But then that's what makes the site go strong for so many years. The rules are strict to avoid scamming and maintain the quality of the forum.
I was active there for few days but then I stopped visiting it. There was no issues with the site but I felt that I could not contribute much there. Most of the topics were related to finance and business. I was new to online earnings then and had not much ideas about these. Slowly I lost the motivation and stopped it. Moreover, online earning is a part time work for me and I do it only in my free time from work and chores. Whenever I got time, I preferred to go to sites that were interesting to me. I am more regular to Mylot, Forum coin and Trendri. I find them interesting and I feel that I get to learn a lot on these. Plus it makes me feel good as I am able to contribute on these. If I remember well, I earned around one dollar there on BMF.

I signed up with them some days back and got accepted. I'm yet to try them out but from the reviews I've seen, it's a reliable platform and they do pay. They don't initiate a bank transfer like this forum. You get paid through PayPal and crypto which is still a reliable way to receive money (in dollar). I know quite a number of people who has cashed out from beer money forum and I can say this platform is still good and reliable when it comes to paid to post forums. You can do well to check them out.

Austinaldo

I joined the community of beermoney some months ago but never really earned much from it. I tried to learn the way things work there but it was very difficult for me to adapt. The problem was I had multiple things I do online and some of the tasks in the platform tend to be overly monotonous and stressful while offering very little pay. I understand that things don't always have to be easily gotten especially when it comes to earning online but I simply prioritized other platforms to it. On average I will say I earned a merger $25 out of the platform and I haven't gone there for a while now.

Asides making money via the platform, I have had to connect with really amazing people from the platform. I have made so much friends that has been very instrumental to my online money making success. That's one major thing I have gained from beermoney. The knowledge I get from the platform was also amazing. There are so many insights and tutorials that is posted in there is very valuable. I do hope that I can earn more from the platform someday. I also hope that I can meet more people with experience for mentorship.

arunima25

Verified member
No one can question the legibility and professionalism of Beer Money Forum. They have been in business for years and many have made good money with BMF. It's still the best and most preferred sites for many. And they are known for their on time payment. If one can adapt well there and be able to be a valuable contributor, the site is worth it. I found myself a little lost there and slowly lost the motivation.
They have strict rules about posting. Your points can be deducted or you can even be banned if the admin finds you scamming the site. So, it clearly shows the kind of seriousness and commitment he has for the site. He takes all time, effort, and involvement to make sure that the site does not be ome a hub for scammers.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have been an active member of beermoney forum since 2018 and it has been working really great for me. I have been able to withdraw from the forum several times without facing much trouble with the admin. In fact, he is a very friendly guy who will respond to you promptly whenever you ask him anything.

The site seemed complicated for me at first too. But after a while of going through it and getting to understand how it works, I was able to navigate the site easily. Nowadays, I able to post comments in most sections of the forum and earn well from it.

What the forum admin needs from you is quality posts. Otherwise, you will just get your money deducted and get baned. Quality posts includes something that adds value to the forum, has considerable length and free from plagiarism. You also need to have just one account in the forum otherwise all your accounts will get banned.

Nowadays, beermoney forum is paying pretty well for posts and threads. Unlike in the past when it was just paying 2 cents per post and 5 cents per thread. Nowadays, posts earn you upto 5 cents and the threads upto 25cents. These new earning rates have made it so easy fkr me to reach payout faster.

arunima25

Verified member
I have one dollar and few cents there and I have not been to the site in the last two years or more. But reading the above post by Abigael, I feel that I should visit the site once and give it a try. All sounds so good. Hope that my one dollar will be still there to begin with.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The fact that I am no longer a memebers of Beermoneyforum doesn't mean I should be biased in my review. At least, I need to talk about the good sides that I have personally seen on the site if at all I want to remind them of my bad memories about the site.

I joined in 2020 but I couldn't take it serious and I was not into any paid to post. When @Bookwormlux introduced me to bizdustry and I started earning there, the experience made me to try out Beermoneyforum but I could not scrape through as I was banned twice within a year before I could even make my first withdrawal limit.

This made me conclude that it is nothing but a scam. However, I started making more money when I joined again in the late 2021 and to be frank, I made more than enough and since the website is now easier to make money, I can easily make as much as I wanted them.

It came as a surprise for me when I was banned from the website despite the fact that I have won the confidence of the admin and the users. I contacted the admin but couldn't give me convincing answers. I lost more close to 30 dollar on the website and to be honest, I still miss the site.

huxait

I got a big variety of stuff this week. I wasn't originally planning on making a bigger haul, but I got an Ibotta bonus for $35 back on 115 items. I don't usually do the big ones like this since I normally only get half way, but I'm going to give it a shot! I have a month to finish it. Thanks to BC, I might be able to still turn a profit on it. It definitely saved the day today.

E

eldavis

I have actually benefited alot from beermoneyforum, I was able to earn from it and cash out three times, which is three months. I was finding it about hard to cope though as I was currently working on multiple sites as of that period, then along the line I was banned. I just gave up on the site after that, there have been lots of complains about people being banned.

arunima25

Verified member
@bataliat. Loosing $30 would be so hurting because that's a good amount and I am sure that you had put enough time and effort to make that. Glad that you could make some decent amount later. However, it would really annoy someone if you are banned without a possible explanation. Why are you missing the site? I think it is still operational and you can go back and earn there if you are still willing to.
One thing is quite clear that the site is not a scam. But yes many have got pissed off by their banning rules especially when it doesn't come with an explanation. But I guess in most of the cases there is a genuine reason behind the banning.
I am surprised to know that people can join it again after being banned.
I have read it on various forums that people suggest to cash out as soon as you reach the payout amount on such sites. Because banning is common there and nobody wants to loose their hard earned money by waiting more and let the money accumulate to a decent amount before cashing out.
It's good to know that people find earnings easier there now as compared to earlier times.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My experience with beer money forum isn't a good one, at first I earned a single dollar there before I was banned. He gave me a second chance, I earned around $15 there, I was later banned, for rules violation, I understand, I wasn't posting threads according to how he wanted. Since then, I've moved on, I'm not trying to force myself to earn there. But it doesn't mean admin there is scamming anyone, he even paid me my remaining $8 as I was banned in the forum. The reason why I don't disturb myself there is that, I have surplus of other options where I'm earning online, so, such doesn't bother me. Soon, I'll be limiting my activities on some earning sites to work on developing my own, and focusing on my crypto adventure, I just need more capital around $2,000 to start trading as a day trader, my experience is growing time to time around diverse options if earning around cryptocurrencies. When that time comes, it will really be tough for me to devote my time on plenty earning sites, that has helped me a lot to earn online. But I wouldn't stay away from tendri, because admin is lenient.