Earn Money How much is the maximum that can be earned in ptp forums?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If you are a freelancer that is working on ptp forums how much do you think is the maximum that you can earn in a day? I have been reading some posts that they can earn more than $5 in a day for doing micro tasks which I think posting in forums cannot reach that amount in one day’s work.

I have been working on forums only for maybe 5 years now. I enjoy posting in forums because aside from the ease of composing comments writing a new thread is not really difficult. When I was writing articles it is quite tedious and the disappointment is great when the article was not approved. But the downside of paid forums is the limit of posts per day. With that policy it is not easy to surpass $1 earning in a day.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Every forum has some limit to avoid misuse, we remember Trendri was a place to earn limitless, but this was misused by spammers by making copy paste contents, thus doing money drain from Trendri; while honest people were themselves making a limit due to getting tired with their mental (thinking) and physical (typing) activities. People want their own limit instead of site decision, that is what they like less.​

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is largely dependent on the kind of platform you are in and also the amount of platforms you are in period there are people who run up to 5 PTP platforms and I can tell you that they make a whole lot of money. There are some that run up to three and also they make reasonable amount of money. It also depends on your level of commitment and seriousness. If you take paid to post platforms serious then you can probably be making a whole lot of money from them.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It's not possible to make $5 in a day posting on PTP sites . If you work on 5ptp sites , you can't be effective on all the sites. This makes it impossible to make $5 a day on PTP sites. Currently I work full time on PTP sites and 1 Gpt sites, I didn't make an amount close to that in a day. The figure is not realistic

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I do not think there is a limit one can earn from paid to post websites, you decide what would work for you and then stick to it as there are just so many sites and it is never going to be easy for anyone to just earn from all of them. Personally, I make about $1 from bizdustry, then $0.3 from here, while I still make about $0.4 with cashtimeforum. That's enough for a day.

Overcomer

Banned
Though I don't really know if they're PTP SITES that has limit, but I'll say from the ones I've seen, they're no limit.
The limit or cash out amount is in the mind and hardwork of the earner

A K Rao

I know that different people have different capacity to participate and making money. Yes, people like you are having good speed and patience to participate on a site and make some good money.

As far as I am concern I have tried once to make $1 per day on my lot and I practically devoted full day in doing so but unfortunately I missed the target by few cents.

So it varies from individual to individual.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is very relative. It depends on the individual and his time. There was a time I dedicated my time and I made sure I earned almost $4 in all the fora I was working with then. But nowadays, I barely make a dollar per day. This is due to many reasons. My offline job is very demanding and I barely have time for myself let alone fora.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
All forums have their own rules, and i respect that. If you ask members to suggest how much they'll like to earn a day posting on forums, they'll say unlimited posting time with reward per post set at $0.10 at least. But what we should consider is how much does the forum we are typing for is earning money?? If they're earning better surely the reward system will be improved. But if they're not earning much that will cause reduction in pay rate, exactly what's happening now.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If I post 15 posts and 10 threads, I can earn 85 cents here, I can earn 15 cents every day on Form Coin, 25 cents more on the day I post articles (sometimes 125 cents when my posts get an additional reward for popularity). If I am active on Bizdustry, I can make $1 every day by making 50 posts. Base on my activities, I think I can make $2 per day on average.

A K Rao

It's not possible to make $5 in a day posting on PTP sites .
That is very true! Most often I am unable to make five dollars per month. Though I work on the three sites I am in a position to work on two sites at a time and I get bored very soon. So to get anything fancy as earning from PTP sites is not my cup of tea.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If I post 15 posts and 10 threads, I can earn 85 cents here, I can earn 15 cents every day on Form Coin, 25 cents more on the day I post articles (sometimes 125 cents when my posts get an additional reward for popularity). If I am active on Bizdustry, I can make $1 every day by making 50 posts. Base on my activities, I think I can make $2 per day on average.
That's nice at least that you're earning some reward out of your time online. If you combine it together with your blog earnings it will be above $150 then when you earn from doing some apps, and other programming stuffs you earn higher as well. Which shows if you're consistent enough you'll earn higher.

Mertayasa

The amount we can earn from Ptp forums is depends on the policy of each forums. Most of the forums they limit the amount that can earns by the members. For $5 a day working in Ptp forums is not possible I think. Even $1 a day is hard to reach.
But if you can work in many ptp forums you can get much more money.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are on a roll mate with all the sites you have posted here. It is a good one to post on different sites to beat boredom that comes with spending a lot of time on just one site. Making even a dollar from sites for me hasn't been easy because I get drained easily. But I will try to brave up more and see if I can make a dollar plus daily

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think it's still doable to earn $1 to $2 on daily basis from PTP sites. Though it's not that easy to do but if you have the time, I think it's very possible. What limits us, is our offline activities. If you have a gig offline that you do, it's going to be highly difficult to reach a $1 a day. Sometimes, it depends on the nature of the offline gig

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well, your calculations are right....if anyone can follow your tactics then it will be easier. But everyone has their own methods of working on PTP sites everyday. Most of us don't actually have the enough value time to spend online especially on several PTP sites to be able to earn effectively. Some of us spend more time offline than online.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I think it's still doable to earn $1 to $2 on daily basis from PTP sites. Though it's not that easy to do but if you have the time, I think it's very possible. What limits us, is our offline activities. If you have a gig offline that you do, it's going to be highly difficult to reach a $1 a day. Sometimes, it depends on the nature of the offline gig
For me, it is not actually the offline activities that interfere with my online freelancing. It is my mental capability that when I feel like I am not in the mood to post today then I would not post instead of posting a trash. That is the problem that I see in some boards. There are posts with no substance that is obviously just a post for the sake of the rewards. That kind of post will affect the forum negatively.

With regards to the number of posts I also quit when I feel that mental fatigue is setting in. I just want to enjoy what I am doing all the time. My objective in posting on forums is, first to learn new information, second is to have a sort of occupation instead of being idle. We have to admit that forum posting earns so little but it is worth it when compared to doing nothing at all.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I am free (when I do not have freelancing assignments or I do not have anything to do on my blog), I can spend 3-4 hours posting on forums. If I have 3-4 hours for forum posting, I can make a lot of posts on the forums where I am active. For example, I can make 15 posts, and 10 threads (100 words for posts and 200 words for threads) and make at least $1.80. However, just because I can do does not mean I will do it. Creating 10 threads and 15 posts will require you to write 3500 words.

Caramelle

With the limited number of paying forums at this time, you can't even earn $3 a day posting the maximum number of regular posts/threads on each forum. I hardly hit the maximum potential earnings for each forum. I'm usually busy with offline and other online commitments or projects. I am just thankful that PTP forums still exist. They help keep me productive and engaged on an otherwise boring day. I don't expect my PTP earnings to provide food for my family but I do use them to fund personal projects or to set something aside for the rainy days when online earnings are down.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It depends on website but most of the time all the website I have understanding about can only give individual the ability to make just $1 and I believe they are trying because that is what they can be able to offer to people and it is better than cheating people and not paying them, there are some website that even gives people opportunity to make make less than a dollar, and it is still good because that is what they can also offer to people and it is even better because they do not have to cheat people. it is not really the amount of money people can make from a website that most people have interest on, the most important thing is always honesty because it is quite difficult for you to see online earning site that are legitimate except few, microtask you are talking about may not really be easy for you to be able to make up to $5 on the daily basis because you really have to dedicate so much of your time to be able to make Up to that which is not an easy task.. me I don't have a problem with paid
to post website that can gives people an opportunity to makes $1 as long as that is what they can afford to pay.