Earn Money How much is the maximum that can be earned in ptp forums?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If you are a freelancer that is working on ptp forums how much do you think is the maximum that you can earn in a day? I have been reading some posts that they can earn more than $5 in a day for doing micro tasks which I think posting in forums cannot reach that amount in one day’s work.

I have been working on forums only for maybe 5 years now. I enjoy posting in forums because aside from the ease of composing comments writing a new thread is not really difficult. When I was writing articles it is quite tedious and the disappointment is great when the article was not approved. But the downside of paid forums is the limit of posts per day. With that policy it is not easy to surpass $1 earning in a day.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
To make a cent in a day is not easy only if we want to deceive yourself.
Because to stay on the system or phone for up to ten hours or more is not easy but require great sacrifice sometime you just need to live one at activities for the other especially if you fall in to the category of the country where they don't have any better plan for there citizen and you need to hustle very well before you can survive.

E

eldavis

Well first and foremost, it depends on how many forums you are working on at the same time. I remember back then I was working on up to three or four forums. In a day I was making three to four dollars. The number of forums you work on plays an important role but what really matters most is the level of commitment you put in working on these forums.