How Much Are You Earning By Writing On Freelancer.com?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The website Freelancer.com is one of the most popular sites in the world. It is not only used for writing, but it is also used by so many freelancers in the world for many different purpose .For example, you could work in there as a graphic designer or a translator as well. However, we would be concentrating much more on the writing job available on that site because so many people join that website just to write and make money in there. It is a bidding website that requires you to bid on projects and make money quite easily.

However, you may struggle on the site in case you do not find enough work or if your bid does not get accepted in there. This is also one of the hardest aspect of working on any kind of site that may require you to place your bids and wait to get accepted. This also means that you must offer your best and your profile must be updated with samples of your previous work as well. So, to summarize all this, how would you rate the Freelancer.com website? Do you think that it is still worth it in the year 2022 or 2023?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have an account on Freelancer, however, I have not done a single assignment. In the beginning, when I had just joined the platform, I was very active on the site, however, despite my bid process, I did not get hired. More than not getting hired, the availability of jobs was the major problem on the site. However, when I started getting accepted on upwork, I stopped visiting Freelancer. I think it has been over a year since my last visit to the platform. A lot of people will tell you that Freelancer is less competitive compared to fiverr or upwork, however, what these people miss is freelancers also have the dearth of employers. You might not be able to find enough jobs. When there are not enough jobs, how can you work and make money. Having said that you can try freelancer along with other freelancing platforms and contin ue your freelancing journey.