How much was your first earning online?

springtech

I could remember in 2016, when i was introduced to a particular ads revenue sharing platform by a guy i met in a whatsapp group. It was such that you would need to buy a package then begin to do certain tasks everyday. It was my first time doing something like that. I didnt really believe it would make sense. So i did a small package. I paid in Perfect money. I kept doing my tasks religiously, watching videos daily as many as was dropped on my dashboard, i kept watching them. Then at the end of the week i checked my earnings it was amazing. I think i made over N60,000 when i sold my perfect money that time. With an initial investment of just N10,000.
That was my first earning online.

What was yours?

My first earning online that was huge was through an affiliate marketing site call Cliqpay which I only registered with the sum of #1200.
And I was to make a sum up to #35,000.
Though I and my friend intention was just to give it try because we have been doing other that either end up been close or the payout is very small.
But since they crashed also I never go back to any affiliate marketing again.

Surprisingly my first online earning was so much that I've never made such amount anymore since over five years. My first earning online was through fiverr and that was around $850 in two months. It was a great breakthrough for me then because I had wasted a lot money trying to get genuine online business.

I could remember vividly how I squandered the money, imagine making money with zero or little efforts,you wouldn't feel the pain when you spend the money,that's my experience I maid my first online earning from an investment site,where the money you invest accumulates within a scope of two weeks. I received double of the amount and the joy was priceless,knowing that it's real and knowing I will earn again.

I could remember vividly how I squandered the money, imagine making money with zero or little efforts,you wouldn't feel the pain when you spend the money,that's my experience I maid my first online earning from an investment site,where the money you invest accumulates within a scope of two weeks. I received double of the amount and the joy was priceless,knowing that it's real and knowing I will earn again.
I feel you. The kind of feeling you have when you make easy money. You just want to spend. LOL.