Earn Money How much has online earning forums given you so far

Phabbyfundz

I have been on the platform for sometime and I have been earning little but haven't made any withdrawals so far because of how little I have earned on the platform.
I know some might have been on the online trading forums for a longer time how much have you been able to earn on the forum, for a beginner as myself how would say is the best way to earn on the online earning forum and how effective or fast is it to earn carrying out the series of task you would asked to perform daily. So far my highest on any online trading platform including trendri.com has been less than $10.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I created my first account on you get paid to sites March last year but I only became very conversant and posting regularly with it February this year. I have been posting on three GPT sites and I have accumulated close to $500 as it stands right now and it is still counting.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Well, I can't really tell how much I've made from online earning forum,if you check out my profile I'm a newbie in this site, talking about online forum like bizdustry I think I made just $22 in the site but in total plus trendri I do think it's up to $30.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I have lost count. I started making money on earning forum since last year December and then there was so high reward for earning forum then. There are some people that started earlier than me and they have made enough money. I even know one that bought a phone through the money.

Rachael

Verified member
I tend to feel motivated when I see the bragging and journey people had made so far just earning only from forums. There are people who had joined some forums earlier when the payment of points were still on the high side but in some cases, when the payment would be reduced, it would definitely take some time before one can accumulate some reasonable sum of money. Nevertheless, I have earned about $14 on Bizdustry before the site came up with some terms and conditions which were unfavorable to me, so I had to let go. Here on Trendri, I have made about $9 so far and hopefully,

I would hope to make more amounts while still delivering quality. I believe that if one can diversify two or three forums at the same time, he or she would be able to make about $60 each month with consistency and if there are no deductions for any reason. I know of a friend who introduced me to Bizdustry, he has been a long standing member for years and he bought a laptop through using that forum and also paid his house rent from it. It might sound impossible but it remains a fact.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Before I started working on this particular forum I was always making money online on other forums. The reason why I keep sticking to this particular forum is literally because there is more transparency and more clarity between the admin of this particular forum with its users and members and also there are more recognised mediums of cashing out your anus from this particular forum compared to other forum. I may not keep track of how much I have earned from working on paid to post websites and platforms but to be sincere the experience has always been interesting.

And to give more detail experience on how interest in making money on paid to post website and platforms has been for me I just want to let you know that my first smartphone was being sponsored from the earnings and income I get paid with from paid to post websites.