Passive income How much time you spend online earning sites and is it paying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I spend a lot of time making money online and I must honestly admit that I am not making enough money online. I usually work on paid to post forums and I am working really hard to make money online. The good thing is that despite the fact that I am not earning much money, I am quite happy because this is what I love to do. I usually spend more than six hours per day working online and I merely make around $2 per day working online. This is a kind of wage that is low, but I have no other choice.

I am a kind of a man who hates day job and I love working online because I am my own boss and I do not need to worry about any thing. This is why I love paid to post forums like Trendri. Trendri has been one of my major sources of income online and I spend a lot of time working in here. It has helped a lot during the pandemic time and it is still helping me to make money online. I make money by posting high-quality content in here daily and the good thing is that people enjoy reading my comments.

Bisolami

Verified member
Please how do I begin to work as a freelancer on Upwork. I've heard and read so many reviews about Upwork but I'm yet to give it a trial. Please can you train or guide me on how I can begin to work and earn on Upwork. And I heard something about ghost writing on Upwork too. And I even heard that it pays freelancer very high. How can I also begin to work on Jiba because this is my first time of hearing about the site and I hope I make money from it.
I have no other income source other than online work. I work on a freelancer site (upwork) and on a few paid to post sites (Tendri, Bizdustry, and Jiba). I also maintain a blog and get hired by clients I meet on social sites or on my site. I earn just about $500 per month. This is the amount I need in my home country to pay my bills and buy supplies. Normally, I work 8-10 hours every day. My first preference is to find work opportunities on a freelancer site, I will work on earning sites only when I do not have any freelance assignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.