How much time is enough time to spend making money online.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There is literally no amount of time that is been stated somewhere that clearly shows that that is the amount of time a particular online hustler should spend making money . Making money online to be very addictive especially if you have a high paying website that is totally flexible and also very easy to make money online . But yet since there is no exact amount of time that is considered to be enough to spend online to make money it is advised that the individuals spend a reasonable and considerate amount of time online to make money but that does not mean the he should spend all the time given to him in a particular day sitting on a system or pressing his smartphone just to make the most money online .

Human beings have other priorities to carry out in life and that exclude the act of making money online or offline we shouldn't make money online to the extent that we become restricted to spend precious time with our family members or with our spouse . Despite the fact that money is a very important and timely assets it is advised that we chase it in moderation .

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Time is a precious commodity, and one that is often in short supply. Yet, many people are spending more than they need to on making money online because they don't know how much time it takes to make a certain amount of money, they are earning more or probably less and trying to make up. I noticed for 2 months now, I learnt a new bad habbit, which is totally different from my way of life. Anytime I don't go to work, I end up writing on my word pad, saving and editing files, I hardly do other things anymore, in fact I sleep almost in paid to post platforms and others. Well I just got a hold of myself, my normal form, just like you said, one don't have to forget other valuable things just because of money, we should learn to take a break and spend quality time with family too.

In order to have enough time for the things that are important in your life, you need to know how much time it takes to make a certain amount of money online.

You can do this by breaking down the tasks you need to do into simple chunks and then adding up the time spent on each task.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I have never seen in any websites for commercial textbook that entails how much of time and individual should spend online or offline making money . But for a certainty what is usually advice is that an individual spend a considerable and reasonable amount of his or her time so as to make money efficiently and accurately whether online or offline . Majority of people today think that in order to make money online they will have to invest all of the time they have in a particular day so as to make the most money but in most cases that is not always true .

Human beings have other priorities and activities to take care in their lives , and that does not include only include making money . Spending our precious time performing only one activity get our lives actually affect our human psychology and could also bring dehumanizing emotional effect our bodies . Personally I devote 2 hours to 3 hours of my time working online , and that practically is enough for me because I have other priorities to handle in my life . For example I am a student and I need to go to school every blessed day .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do not think that there is a specific time period when it comes to making money online. There are so many people who work for a few hours and they make hundreds of dollars in a month. On the other hand, there are so many people who tend to work for the whole day and they make a few dollars in a day. This is one of the main problems faced by many people. I personally work for several hours in a day and earn just a few dollars because I am working on paid to post forums and micro jobs sites right now.

I am a full-time poster and despite being a full-time poster, I am still not managing to make good amount of money online. One of the biggest reasons why many people do not manage to make money online is due to the fact that the pay rates on many websites are extremely low and the daily expenses of people are rising each day due to a rise in inflation rate. this means that poverty is increasing and there is very little people could do to combat this problem. There will come a time when I will probably work for the whole day.

ronini

It depends on the methods you choose to get started with. Easy methods takes you less time to make money online but the earnings you make from them are also little whereas difficult methods are time consuming and they requires a lot of effort and consistency for one to get the desired results.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The amount of time you spend on the internet making money online depends on the kind of business you are into. If you are into a business that requires a lot of time that you have no choice than to spend a lot of time on the internet on daily basis but if your business does not require a lot of time, then you are a very lucky.

This is one of the main reasons I always tell people to try as much as possible to create a very good passive income stream for themselves because of the long run it is going to help you a lot. If you have a blog for example and you I have a lot of articles on it then you may not necessarily need to be active on the internet in order to make something tangible for yourself. This is one of the main reasons why passive income is very good.

If you are into freelancing you can spend up to 18 hours online on daily business to make something tangible. the same thing goes with so many other online businesses like paid to post forums and a lot of them that requires you to be very active in order to make money

Kendy

Verified member
Time is money and this is an indisputable fact. Talking from my own experience, I think I spend close to 5hours on this forum if I am to make 12 or 15 comments in a day. Time does not really posit that, the more you spend, the more you earn, this is not the case because I have friends who spends less time online but they make as much as $20 and $50 in a day.

Take for instance, those that are into cryptocurrency trading Forex trading and other highly paid freelancing activities,they do not really have to spend the whole day online but they make substantial amount. This shows that me that is working on a forum spending six hours just to earn $1 then someone who spent three hours to earn $20 online it shows that the time you put does not reflect what you get and this goes all out to show me that skills is very important because with the needed skills, you can choose from a variety of opportunities but when your skills is being limited this is just the same way you will have restricted choices and opt for any available one, so long as it is legitimate.

E

eldavis

There is no official time, neither is there any specific time needed to make money online. The amount of time you spend online, totally depends on various factors, some of which includes what you do online, and the amount of time you have at your disposal.
You cannot compare the amount of time a person who is into affiliate marketing or social media influencer would spend online to a person who is into stocks or forex trading. Each and everyone of us have various other activities we need to need to do, so the amount of free time. I have would definitely be different from yours.

Rachael

Verified member
The fact remains that, the time you spend in working online does not in anyway decipher how much or less you are likely to earn. Prior to this time, I was made to think that the more time you spend working online is how much an individual can earn. Note that, this is not to discourage anyone from spending quality time when working online. Of course, there is no way you would work online for just 5minutes and expect to make something substantial out of it.

The reality is that, those who are skilled find it faster to make money online, in that, they might have to spend 5hours in a day to make about $100 for instance, while take for instance, an individual who is unskilled and is managing the forums, struggling to make $1 or at most, $2 in a day. This only shows that time is not a determinant factor to how much someone can earn online. The most important thing in making money online is to be smart and by this, I do not mean you should engage in fraudulent activities, but learn a skill that can make you pronounced and also boost your skills in the short run

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
This cannot be specific because there are different online business and most of these online business has their own rules and regulation.

There are some online business that you only have to make so much money when you work as much as you can and there are some that require you to be active for a specific hour of time in a day , in this online business there is no need for you to be spending so much time because a specific time for your online activities has been given .

People can decide to spend so much time in any online business day are interested to do , it will still depend on the nature of the and also what the person is interested to achieve.

Since some people are able to earn more money as they spend time in some of their earning activities , believe most people are likely to spend more time to make more money than others that work for a specific time a day .

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't think any time is said to be good enough for making money online. The length of the time you use to make money online solely depends on the kind of jobs or gigs that you do.
Some people spend all day online just to earn a stipend like few dollars or even not up to a dollar while we have some people that will just spend nothing less than an hour and they will make enough cash.
So it all depends on the gig that you do.

Suba

Staff member
I agree with you, personally I prioritize offline work which is more important not just make money, so I make money online especially in my spare time, and the amount every day will always be different how many hours a day is not certain, but at least 2 hours I am online, except for me are out of town where internet is difficult or weak. Actually there is not enough time when we make money online, because after we finish our main work, we also often surf for news, or just play games.

kalat

The amount of time you need to spend making money online depends on a few factors. First, what type of online activity are you pursuing? If you're simply looking to make some extra cash through online surveys or other short-term tasks, then you can realistically make money in just a few hours per week. However, if you're looking to build a sustainable online business, you'll need to devote a significant amount of time and effort to it.

Secondly, how much money do you want to make? If you're just looking to supplement your income, then you can probably make do with a few hours per week. Howt ever, if you're looking to replace your full-time income, you'll need to be spending a lot more time on your online venture.

Lastly, how quickly do you want to make money? If you're in i make t no rush to make money, then you can passively pursue online opportunities that don't require a lot of upfront work. However, if you want to make some serious cash quickly, you'll likely need to spend a significant amount of time on your project in the beginning.

Now that we know how much time it takes to make money online, let's take a closer look at three of the most popular methods for making money online: online surveys, freelancing, and content marketing.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Even though people make huge amounts of money from online work, I personally prioritise offline work because I earn better amounts from it. With this in mind, you know that I will dedicate more of my time to offline work even at the expense of my online job.

But on a general basis and all things being equal, I can dedicate as much time as needed for online jobs especially if they do not affect my offline work and my leisure time.
Online jobs are a good way to make meagre income for me though I know a lot of people making huge amounts (even more than what I make from offline jobs) through online work.

But on a personal note, i have not been able to make huge incomes from online work and therefore will not dedicate a time that is not directly proportional to the amount I am making from it.

cmoneyspinner

I am retired and at home all day. I spend all day online trying to make money. Frankly I wish I could find more passive income opportunities. But I can't find a work-at-home project where I can just set it and forget it. Maybe others don't have to spend 12 to 16 hours a day online. But I do. Another reason I spend so much time is because my pages load slowly. Waiting for pages to load waste a lot of my time. But I live with it.