How much is enough for a business startup.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
To be very sincere and honest , it is not the actually not a problem of how much should be the original and the minimum amount of money as capital on which a particular business owner must have in order to see that his business ideas are being established and implemented . What really matters is how this capital is being managed and allocated so that the business could be successfully and efficiently established . I have seen majority of people who act first or initially had a little amount of capital for business start-ups and because they were creative and motivated thereby having undivided focus in the business they were able to grow and develop their business into a wider span , impossible for people to believe that such a business was actually start up buy a little capital .

An individual with just a minimum of 100k can actually established a well implemented and meaningful business only if he or she has a reasonable an understandable business plan not a business plan that is unwholesome and unreasonable . It is important that we understand that the ability for a business to actually succeed totally depends on how realistic the business plan is the business plan should contain impossible , unreasonable , and unwholesome , dealings and doings which are never implementable .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I personally do not think that there is an amount of cash considered to be enough for a particular business startup this is because business differs from each other and so you cannot judge the expense of one business with expense of another . Sometimes the capital to start up a business is absolutely not the problem but the problem is how this capital is being facilitated and plunged into the business to build something better . If you give an individual $100 to establish a small Petty business he or she may be so glad to do so , but his ability to establish such business totally depends on his creativity and if the individual in question is absolutely creative in devising ways to put $100 worth of capital into good use then there is every possibility that he will become prosperous in business .

Yet there are other individual that even if you give them $100 do not even know what sort of business they intend to establish and he could take them weeks and months to come up with a particular business idea that may absolutely be established with a capital worth of $100 . Like I already said it did not about the capital amount but it is about the business owners intentions and actions any equitably facilitating and managing the business with a capital given to him or her .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no specific fixed amount for you to use to venture into any kind of business whether it is online business or offline business. You need to determine the amount of money you have then choose very wisely the kind of business you want to invest on in order to make some good profit on the long run.

There are several businesses you can go into with little amount of budget whether online or offline. Some of the businesses you can venture on the internet without much money are affiliate marketing, blogging, having a YouTube channel.

It will probably not cost you more than $50 if you want to venture into blogging. You need to pick a very good niche that has a lot of prospects and you need you have knowledge of it because you'll be creating very good contents.

Blogging can actually take a lot of time for you to become successful on it but on the long run it is probably worth it.

You can use a blog for so many things like promoting Affiliate products, promoting your product or course and so many other things. If you really want to succeed with little budget you need to have a very good skill.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
There are some specific amount of money that is needed for most business , this will definitely depend on the type of business you are doing that will determine what will be needed to completely set it up.

Obviously , some business require less amount of money while other business might require a huge sum of money. The only advantage between these two types of business is that the one with a huge sum of money are likely to generate more profit than a smaller business you are using a smaller capital to start.

I do not really have time , if I am interested to start a business . The most important thing I will do is to raise a huge capital to start up a serious business because that is just the best way you can successfully start a business. I consider it to be something very difficult for you to manage a small business to a standard one.