How much money is enough to spend on fun stuffs.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
According to science and feasibility study in his house yet but human beings cannot leave without enjoying or relaxing themselves , that is why a normal human being cannot totally resist the ability to take a break and rest from any hard work that he or she may have absolutely engage or indulge himself or herself . To be able to enjoy and relax yourself we usually spend money in order to acquire the things that we desire in order to keep us company . But yet we may be so enticed to the extent that will be involved in the monetary ability or act of overspending and to be sincere overspending is definitely one thing that we must always employed as individuals seeking to make money and use money the right and perfect way .

Because of these majority of individuals have usually asked himself the question of how much money is actually enough to spend on fun stuffs ? . To be very sincere and honest in such question I want to first of all points out that there is absolutely no amount of money that is considered to be enough to spend on things that you want or desire this is because human wants are totally insertable that simply means that they could not be accomplished all at once . Money in there is a very scarce resources and nowadays in order to make money with me to be hardworking and industrious , that is why it is advised that we do not over spend money on the things that we do not actually need but rather spend money on the things that we do need . This will actually make us to be very cautious and financially alert about the future because critical times are more likely to occur in the future .

Rachael

Verified member
The fact is that, you cannot tell someone how much he or she should spend on fun. It is totally a free world and so long as you can afford to make yourself happy by spending, then by all means, go ahead. Through the use of social media, I have seen people, most especially celebrities, spend millions just to eat some meat or drinks without minutes, while on the other hands, people would come online to blast them for spending such money when there is hunger in the nation but truth be told, they are working for their money, and as such, have the right to spend it the way it pleases them. We should quit having the entitlement mindset on controlling the way people should spend their money.

Personally, once in two months, I take out time to buy some snacks and fries to eat with chilled milk because it gives me a sense of taking care of myself. When my finances is very limited, I cannot spend the way I would have oved to because there are other pressing needs. If the funds were available, at least, in a month, I should have bought some clothes and bags for myself but as it stands, managing what is at my disposal has been the daily routine.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
We human beings have the tendency that the capability of ability to spend money possibly on things that we find attractive and worth the spending of money . Despite the fact that we human beings have the tendency to spend money it is advised that we only spend money on things that are absolutely important and of benefit to us we do not want to spend money on things that are absolutely unimportant and unrewarding to us . We need to be fully aware that money in the is a valuable and important tool that deserves to be used wisely and sensibly .

Majority of people today make money so that they could be able to lavish it anyhow they like , but according to commercial studies that is totally unacceptable and very unwholesome this is possibly due to the fact that money in this is a valuable and important tool that deserves to be used wisely and sensibly . There is literally no individual that could be in existence today if you are sure you absolutely do not spend money . Spending money is important for saving money is also important as well that is why it is advised that we save money in as much as we spend .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Just as you said at your conclusion, their is no actual amount of money that is estimated to be spent for fun moments. You spend money for fun per your income generation and what you feel to spend for yourself, love ones, family and friends. I wouldn't go for recreation and spending more than my limit. Unless I want to live a life of a one day millionaire. I've always cautioned myself when it comes to spending money, I watch my pocket before spending out s dime. Money is hard to make, that's why we need to be so disciplined enough when it concerns money spending. Because, any amount of money we spend, can't be the same with our total income. Only through work you can earn, but when you're spending above.your limit, it means that you're going bankruptcy. Because your spending is bigger than the amount of money you're earning daily from your gig(s). I wouldn't allow enjoyment to.swueexw away all my savings, I make budget before I go out for recreation and merriment..I don't just move myself out without putting things in plan before executing it. Since i know it doesn't suit right, then I have to be disciplined.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
To start with life is for the living and you need to always strike a balance when it comes to work and leisure. The only way to make life jolly is when you make out time to enjoy both your work life and personal life. In life when you don't balance up things then you leave yourself in a place of imbalance which you cannot derived much benefits.

The role of relaxation and leisure in our lives can't be overlooked. These come with great benefits to the body. The best way to refreshed the body and keep it at optimum level is through relaxation and leisure. Like a lot of people would say play hard work hard that's the truth

For me no amount is too big provided you can afford it without going broke or regretting the money spent. People have money in different categories, if you are rich then spend good money to obtain leisure or enjoy yourself. like I earlier stated life is for the living so live it to the fullest. Spend the money according to your means don't allow anyone to guilttrip you to deter you from enjoying yourself. We only have one life to live so have the best of it.

There's no right or wrong answer to this question as everyone's definition of "fun stuff" varies. However, there are a few things to consider when trying to answer it for yourself.

How much money do you have saved up?

How much debt do you have?

How much money do you need to live each month?

Once you have those answers, you can start figuring out what your monthly budget for fun stuffs should be. It's important to remember that you should always leave some room in your budget for emergencies and unexpected expenses.

Kendy

Verified member
The answer to this question cannot be definite because people have their own way of having fun. For example, my own way of having fun might be to visit the shopping mall, get some groceries and make delicious meal for myself while to another person, it might be going on a shopping spree of buying luxurious products and even going for a vacation whilefor another individual, having fun might be giving out to there Society in order to make a mark on prosperity and as such, there is no one budget that would fit all because it depends on how much fun you want to have or how much money you have to spend.

If you have too much money to spend then you go ahead and spend it the way you like. It is so uncultured for someone to teach or try to force another adult to spend money the way a third party decides. A third party has no business in however or whichever way an individual chooses to spend his work hard and money. This is one thing we need to come to the realization so we do not stick in our head where it is not needed.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I believe there is no specific amount of money you will have to take out for this because a lot of people may not have time for this , But others consider this as one of the things they cannot do without. In all the same, it is very important for us to consider doing things we have the interest to do , because it will definitely brings happiness but in situations like this we shouldn't plan to spend much since this is not helping our life grows for financially but it's just for personal enjoyment.

Even if I have to spend money for enjoyment , it wouldn't really be more than 10% of my monthly income because I don't really have time and even if I do , I will like to invest my money in something that can still generate me a high return profit on my investment .