How much time to spend online making money.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
As I was taught time is a very crucial asset , and time waits for no one even if you are respected and procedures in a particular environment or area . Every individual should make good use of his or her time and our productivity in life solely depends on what we spend our time on and for . Having in mind that time is a very crucial asset it is advised that we spend our time on things that are productive and rewarding and one of the ways to do so is by spending our precious time by making money .

Majority of individuals are really able and willing to spend a huge reasonable amount of time all I'm just by making money possibly to accomplish or to reach particular determined or expected amount of money online on a particular website they may be working on . Although there is no specific time that we should spend online making money but it is advised that we should be willing to devote a considerable and reasonable amount of time to our online hustling activities . We should not spend time online to the extent that we are being deprived from focusing on other areas of our life just like interacting with friends and also making me friends . Making money online should be done in moderation so as not to cause our self depreciating and dehumanizing health effects etc , just as staying all night just to make money online which results to the putting of our mental faculties and body systems not to take a break or rest making them unmotivated for the next day activities .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of persons who want to make money online have recently been contemplating on what amount of time they need to spend online in order to make a reasonable and positive amount of money . Like I always mentioned and emphasized , making money online totally need determination and persistence and that inquires you to devote a reasonable amount of your time each day to a particular website who possibly could be pay you reasonably and positively . Making money online is very interesting especially if you have a website that is considered to be legit and most importantly highly paying . Time is very precious and shouldn't be spent on things that are unproductive and unrewarding but the act of making money online is totally a productive and rewarding activity .

Every individual must choose the amount of time that he or she should devote to make money online for each day , but whats Mandatory to stands out is that , the time devoted should be reasonable and considerable . Personally I do both 1 hour to 2 hours of my time so as to reach my expected amount of income for the particular day and since then I have never broke the rules .

Ajebo25

Verified member
I think the time which you spend online depends on the kind of job which are your doing if you're and article writer on the internet then you are going to spend more time online dance someone who just answers survey online they are many people will spend most of their time online just trying to make money and I don't blame them because unemployment is the other of the day now especially because of the high standard of living people will doesn't want to scam or do it legal jobs go online to find legal ways to make money without scamming anyone.

Well I spent any time which I can online I don't have about to go time which I spend online it depends on how free I am mad at moment anytime I'm free I go along to work and make some money online but did time which I usually work is at night because that's when I have time to work online so I do activities which and supposed to do during the day then I work online during the time when I want to go to bed because that's the only time when I won't be disturbed

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you want to make tangible amount of money on the internet you must be ready to spend a lot of time because making money online comes with a lot of responsibilities and you really need a lot of knowledge in order to succeed on the long run.

There are people that spend up to 15 hours on daily basis trying to learn necessary things required in order to make money on the internet. I personally spend up to 10 hours on daily basis you In order to make money on the internet.

People who have offline jobs always find it very difficult in order to cope on the internet because they will not have the time to do an online business.

on

One of the secrets of becoming financially free on the internet is building a very good passive income stream for yourself. there are a lot of passive income opportunities on the internet in which anyone can capitalise on and make some good amount of money but you have to know that it takes some time for it to be possible. making money on the Internet is very competitive and that is why you must learn the necessary things in order to succeed on the long run.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Time management is very important indeed for every online earner. Especially if you also have an offline daytime job. You will need to plan your time really well so that you can work both online and offline effectively. Since your day job is your main source of income, I am sure you will spend most of the time in it.

On the other hand, your online work is your side hustle and so you need time for it too. But in order not to balance the two well, you need to have reasonable targets for your online work. You should choose online earning methods that you can easily handle and set reachable targets.

Remember that even as you juggle both your online and offline work, you still need time to spend with your family members, friends and also to do the things you enjoy to do alone. So include them in your schedule.

You also need to remember to take breaks and to rest enough, especially your night sleep. It is so important for your physical and mental health. You also need time to do some physical exercise. So remember to make time for it. Once you learn to balance all these things in your life, it gets easier.

Sikapa

Verified member
To make money online is more or less like to make money offline too. There Ares one people who spend much time offline to make money and there are also some people who spend much time to make money offline. Some people also do part-time online and part-time offline which means they are able to combine both online and offline ways of making money.

The time you spend online to make money depends on how you make your money online. For instance, if you are a full time worker online then you will definitely spend a lot of time online but if you work as a part-time online then you will use less time online. To me I work as a part-time so I don't use much time online. But I also think there are some online jobs that needs a full time and therefore you have to spend much time online only if you are doing such a job. People on Fiverr for example are force to work as a full time workers because you don't know when you will get a new client.

I remember I always meet people online whenever I go into my fiverr account I get people to chat them even at down.

Rachael

Verified member
In making money online, the line workers spend to utilize their potentialities depends and ranges from one person to another. Staying for long hours online does not guarantee your chances of making more money nor does it guarantee any less. I have come to the realization that those who make high income on a daily basis are skilled and might not likely spend the whole day online. There is a freelancer who makes about $50 within an hour of working, which some workers online would have made $50 in a whole month.

This only shows that time is not a determinant factor to how much someone can earn online. The most important thing in making money online is to be smart and by this, I do not mean you should engage in fraudulent activities, but learn a skill that can make you pronounced and also boost your skills in the short run. The reality is that, those who are skilled find it faster to make money online, in that, they might have to spend 7hours in a day to make about $200 for instance, while take for instance, an individual who is unskilled and is managing the forums, struggling to make $1 or at most, $2 in a day.