How much time should we spend working online?

Ekta

Recently, I am working on forum sites for 2-3 hours in order to make some passive income because I am also preparing for government jobs. I am trying to make enough money so that I can contribute to my family's expenditure. I am trying to manage my study and working time, but it seems difficult. Sometimes I get mentally tired and don't feel like working and this affects my earnings. How much time do you spend on forum sites and how much money are you able to generate by working?

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is pretty much obvious to say that most people spend more than usual amount of time online making money, and that is because the act of making money is absolutely very interesting especially if you know of a legit and flexible paying platform or website which pays its users comfortably and reasonably for carrying out simple and uncomplicated activities and responsibilities. But even with that it is absolutely not advised for individual to spend almost all the time they have in a particular day on their laptops or even on their smartphones making money online. Individuals have other responsibilities and duties to perform apart from the act of making money online. Some of these activities include carrying out house chores and even mingling out with friends and relatives.

In order not to spend a whole lot of time making money online, you can try preparing a checklist that is a schedule or some sort of timetable and making sure to stick to it. In addition to that you can set an alarm on your phone to let you know when you are to shut down your money making activity and focus on another self building activity.

Finger Geek

Verified member
2 to 3 hours a day is enough for us to make reasonable amount of money with paid to post forum. And also it depends on the forum that we are posting because there are some forum that there rate for each post is very small. With that for us to be able to earn up to $2 to $3 a day, then the hours to spend should be able to earn up to that must be more than that.

Like here on this forum, we can earn up to $0.7 in a day with just 1 hour to 1 and half hours. If we can be able to work with other paid to post forum websites together with trendri, we will be able to earn up to $2 in a day with up to 3 hours in a day and this will make it $60 or more in a month.

alnevsky

Recently, I am working on forum sites for 2-3 hours in order to make some passive income because I am also preparing for government jobs. I am trying to make enough money so that I can contribute to my family's expenditure. I am trying to manage my study and working time, but it seems difficult. Sometimes I get mentally tired and don't feel like working and this affects my earnings. How much time do you spend on forum sites and how much money are you able to generate by working?
That's a good question.

It depends, mate. Because of the nature of my job, I spend the majority of my time online. During the day, I teach language classes to foreigners, and when I have extra time on my hands, I play OLE777.

On a daily basis, I spend approximately 10-12 hours of my time on the internet.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This will depends on the hours one have to spend on online earnings. The the fact is that more time or hours spend online is proportional to the money you make online as well .

so it is good to always find out time to my work on different forums especially if you have no skills so if you're not having any other source of income apart from online earnings it is good to spend up to 8 hours online working because you might be making little money daily but if you spend more time,you would be makinh more money.

You would be able to make enough money that would cater for your expenses or bills so it is always good to spend more time online working. More time means more money and coupled with the fact that you need to reach a payout to get your money is always good to work more so that you can easily get to the payout for cash out.

Heartstrings

To me I think the time spent on line should depends on what every individual wants,I mean we all have different schedules and the way we wants to spend our time,some people prefer walking all day as it is fun for them,while some work for few hours and that's it for the day,. If you know you will gain alot of more money by walking fee hours online,then go for it.

It is important to know that, working and trying to earn more money shouldn't give us the excuse of putting our health at risk,some people work online and also study,all you have to do is lay down plans of the day and try to balance it,your mental health is more important,so as you won't spend the money you are trying to make on your health, everything needs balance.

on trendri, sometimes I will be so busy to post and that alone affect my earnings here,so working online for few hours or all day depends on our schedules,we all have other responsibilities aside working online.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
The truth is that you cannot make a lot of money from paid-to-post forums. Of course, the more time you spend on these forums, the more money you will earn. However, if you want to earn more money, there are more profitable jobs you can do. You can start affiliate marketing, invest in cryptocurrencies and stocks or do some freelancing jobs provided that you have the required skills.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well the whole thing depends on you in the sense that it depends on what you really want to achieve in the internet you are concentrating and how much you are willing to make at the end of the day.

For me the time you really have to spend working online does not really matter , the most important thing is for you to have a targeted amount of money you are interested to make in a day and focus on achieving that .

If you can be able to achieve it then you can take a rest . That is what so many people are doing , provided you will be disciplined about your decision.

But at the same time , you have to consider the health factors in the sense that you don't have to overstress your eyes. When your eyes are tired , try as much as possible to give it a rest.

AugusHoek

How much time you spend on online activities totally depends on what you are currently doing. I had days with more than 10 hours of online work to establish my own product (launching). But, as others have mentioned above, you can work for 2-3 hours and get what you want.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The amount of time you spend to work on the internet depends on the kind of work you do online. Personally I try as much as possible to work 5 hours or more everyday in order to be able to make something reasonable on daily basis.

People who have been able to build passive income streams for themselves actually do not need to spend a lot of time in order to make money everyday. People who are into Amazon Kindle publishing actually need to write books and publish and of course they relax unless they want to write books again.

This is actually something I am trying to build in order to be able to make money passively on the internet. people who are into freelancing or cryptocurrency trading can actually spend over 15 hours everyday working online in order to be able to realise profit.

People who work actively online spend more time that people who work passively.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
When talking of the time to spend when working online, I'd say that it will depend on the type of job and the kind of love you have for the job.

But when talking of what amount of time you should spend on forums, then the average time I will say you should spend per forum is one hour. Most forums have a threshold of how many posts you can make per day and the average amount of time that that task takes is one hour. So depending on how many forums you work on, you multiply one hour by the number of forums.

And to ease your work on forum posting, you may consider the option of first writing down the topics of your thread before posting. It helps you spend lesser time on the forum since you already have what you will post and will not have to be thinking about a thread topic thereby taking you much time on the forum.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
When talking of the time to spend when working online, I'd say that it will depend on the type of job and the kind of love you have for the job.

But when talking of what amount of time you should spend on forums, then the average time I will say you should spend per forum is one hour. Most forums have a threshold of how many posts you can make per day and the average amount of time that that task takes is one hour. So depending on how many forums you work on, you multiply one hour by the number of forums.

And to ease your work on forum posting, you may consider the option of first writing down the topics of your thread before posting. It helps you spend lesser time on the forum since you already have what you will post and will not have to be thinking about a thread topic thereby taking you much time on the forum.
I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. Some people spend a lot of time working online whereas other people may spend only one hour or less. It depends on the time you have available. If you have an offline job or a big family, it isn't easy to find time to work online.

Rubz

I thought i'm the only one who gets tired of working online sometimes. It's really difficult to balance between my school work and my online work sometimes and it affects my earnings. Most time, i'm not able to earn as much as i should have earned because i didn't work enough. Anyways, i work on two paid to forums which are trendri forum and bizdustry forum. On a normal, i work for 30 minutes on Trentri forum and up to 3 hours on bisdustry forum. Sometimes i'm not able to meet up and so i spend less time an these forums. I earn up to 6 dollars on trendri forum every month and up to15 dollars on bizdustry forum every month. Sometimes it could be a little more or a little less than this.

freelancermaria

I have an online job, so I can't spend as much time on various forum websites as I would like because I need to earn money to support myself and my parents.

I usually spend 30 minutes to an hour on forum websites.
Sometimes it takes only 15 minutes.
When I spend a lot of time in front of the computer, I get tired - both physically and mentally.

I'd rather sleep or watch a feel-good movie to unwind both my mind and body.