About how much should you spend daily.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
The act of spending money is definitely consider to be one of the most endorsed and indulged activity by many individuals all around the world . There is absolutely nothing wrong for an individual to spend money because without the spending of money our needs and wants can never be provided. Basic needs like food, shelter, and clothing cannot be provided without the spending of money that is why it is okay to spend money . Despite the fact it is not a bad thing for an individual to spend money, hence what is advised is that we must put proper thought and proper analyzation of the things we spend money on before actually spending the money . It has always been advised to think twice when we spend money so as not to end up losing our had any money two things and assets that we do not want and need . Peer pressure and envy has been one of the main reasons people spend money on things they do not want .

We must keep a close watch on the things we spend our money on, and that is because of money in deed is a resourceful and valuable assets that we must endeavour to use wisely and sensibly and that definitely involves they use and the spending of money wisely and reasonably . I am not against those who spend money in large amount, rather what I'm trying to say is that if you must spend money weather in large amount of small amount you must think twice so as not to lose your money on things you do not actually made , because most of the things we may want to buy are things motivated by peer pressure and envy etc .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Only a few minority of individuals are able to keep track of the amount of money they spend is there and that is because the act of spending money or the habit of spending money is almost and unconscious activity due to the fact that we spend money almost every day. Spending of money is definitely not bad because for our needs and wants to be satisfied and to be made available we need to spend a particular sum of money to have and to get them . It is absolutely very beneficial that an individual and they want to know how to make good use of his or her money by only spending it on things positively rewarding to him or her rather than on things he or she possibly do not need or want .

I totally agree and conquer that majority of spending is most individual carry out is not as a result of their needs and wants but whether it could be as a result of peer pressure and envy of other individuals properties and assets, and so that instills in them the desire to get theirs .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think the most important thing is to avoid spending unnecessarily. if you have the money then spend it wisely on things that you need daily than wants. It isn't good to splurge on things that you love maybe once on a while but for needs it can be a daily spending.

The tfuthh is that no matter how we want to conserve they are things we can't we just do without. You must always buy them like food, clothes, shelter etc. Some might not be daily need but when the times comes to buy them. They can't be anyway out you must be buy or pay for them. These ones you must spend money on them.

In all it is good to always employ the principles of forgone alternative I e you list your needs in the order of importance and then go for the ones that will be most important to you.

Heartstrings

I totally agree with you that the most important thing is to avoid spending unnecessarily. There is nothing wrong in spending money but we have to learn how to spend wisely and I don't think there should be a particular amount one can spend in a day. What if there is need to spend money on an important thing you never makes budget for? Been extravagant is the main problem here. Buy what you need and save up if you must. You can make a budget of your daily spending and something might just come up that needs you to attend to financially. Some people don't plan on their source of income, spend money on what is not important and at the end of the day,end up not knowing what the money was used for because they spend it extravagant way. The important thing is to plan of whatever you have,so as not to spend on what isn't necessary.

E

eldavis

Personally I do not think there is a specific amount one should spend on a daily basis, this is because each and everyone of us have different amount of things we need to Carter or sort out on a daily basis and most importantly we all have different level of income. The amount a particular person spends a day might not be enough to sort out the expenses of the next person for that particular day. The only thing I would advice is to always make sure you spend wisely. Know your needs from. Your wants, and do not invest much on things you do not need.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Saving is a good option for anyone to adopt, but more of investment should be adopted. Savings can't make you rich, but wise investment can make you rich. Even if you keep saving money in the bank, it will only yield small interest, and wouldn't yield much. And as you're saving without adding much funds to your savings, it will be trekking and again you'll be forced to tamper your savings which will even make it to trek further down the line. I wouldn't say you shouldn't consider savings, we spend and we save some too, and invest as well. I wouldn't have all my earnings being on my savings account, I love investing money to increase its returns exponentially and not keeping it stagnated without adding value to it. I have things to use finance for, savings wouldn't make me finance free anytime soon, but investment will make it realistic.

Mastergp

Verified member
Most time many say this words when they check their account balance and find out that they are not doing very well in their savings they may push or controlled by their emotion to stop working because they may view it as waste of product or waste of energy for work, but as a result one may be tempted to spend more of his money on items that may not be proper to because we may spend a lot this days making it hard to met it target every one has a target when it comes to money spending we all want to move forward and not downward so when our method of spending is high it becomes hard for us to meet our daily need or better still reach the main target. Some people spend a lot they don't mind what they spend their money on but at the end their savings reduces and most times capital which they use to start their business may be wipe off due to over spending so we need to be careful the kind of things we spend our money on.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Sometimes it will be very difficult for us to maintain a certain amount of money we have to spend in a day , but one thing I am very sure of is that we shouldn't be spending our money unnecessarily on things that will not add value in our lives..

Spending money on things that doesn't add value to our life does not make sense because there are a lot of things we will likely spend that same money on that could improve our life positively. Not only that , we also have to save our money for health purposes in case we have to do anything that is emergency.

Personally if there is no need for me to spend money , I try as much as possible to avoid spending money but if there is need only have to spend a certain amount of money base on What I have calculated.