Have You Ever Had A Job In A Zoo?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many careers in the world that you could pursue and many people actually select the right kind of educational field so that they could get into that specific field. For example, if you want to become an engineer, you must get admission in engineering college. I think when it comes to zoology, there are many kinds of jobs you could get. I think that students who pursue a degree in zoology tend to get to work with many animals. I think when it comes to zoology, you could get a job in zoo. In my country most of the zoos are managed by the government because they are run by the government.

When it comes to getting a job in zoo, you need to become a government employee. If you get a job in the zoo, you might need to take care of animals. Zoos consist of wild animals so your experience might be really different from handling domestic animals. You might also be in charge of feeding the animals. I am not sure about the salary packages offered, but I am sure that employees at the zoos get paid a good amount by the government. So, have you ever want to have a job at a zoo?

It is the hardest job because you need to know any kind of animal and specificities and how to elevate and bring food and also if you get an order from a doctor to help them by the medical treatment you need to know how to do exactly because any kind of mistake can cause injuries or even you could be dead.

I have never had a job in the zoo though I heard it is interesting and fun working there because you have opportunity to see and learn about different kind of animals.It is like being around the nature.it gives you room to learn new things and see how some animals react and even reproduce and how they give birth to their young ones and also have opportunity to see various kinds of eggs and how they are hatch.It is fun seeing all these things that God created.

I had a friend who worked in Manila Zoo. He said that working in a zoo is only for animal lovers. If you are not fond of animals then do not work in the zoo because it will be boring to you. I understand that logic of his because you will not only be feeding the animals but you also need to clean the cages and give the animals a bath (not all animals though). For me, working in a zoo is a big challenge because the work is hard and the pay is small. Even the manager of the zoo does not earn much because usually the zoo is funded by private companies that are sponsoring the expenses of the zoo. By the way, working in the zoo needs proper training particularly for the dangerous animals like lion.

I find this topic very fascinating because of my natural attraction to wildlife and even domestic animals. Although I have not gotten the opportunity to work in a zoo but I have had the liberty of having some domestic animals in my environment and taken my time to study them and see how they behave and interact with their ecosystem. what really gets my attention the most is the way they make use of the reasoning ability to process information and sometimes they behave or showcase traits that are similar to that of humans.

Having a job in a zoo would have given me the opportunity to have a more comprehensive understanding of the way wildlife interact with their ecosystem and granted me more insight to their adaptive features. This is indeed a very interesting job to do. And again it is very lucrative if one could have such an outfit. Although some people consider it to be a very challenging business venture to run which is indeed very true because of the cost implications and the general challenges involved in handling wildlife in General due to their violent nature. I could remember the last time I visited a zoo and how the reptiles reacted when we got to their section. But all the same imlook forward to having an opportunity to work in such out fit and get closer to nature.

There are many careers in the world that you could pursue and many people actually select the right kind of educational field so that they could get into that specific field. For example, if you want to become an engineer, you must get admission in engineering college. I think when it comes to zoology, there are many kinds of jobs you could get. I think that students who pursue a degree in zoology tend to get to work with many animals. I think when it comes to zoology, you could get a job in zoo. In my country most of the zoos are managed by the government because they are run by the government.

When it comes to getting a job in zoo, you need to become a government employee. If you get a job in the zoo, you might need to take care of animals. Zoos consist of wild animals so your experience might be really different from handling domestic animals. You might also be in charge of feeding the animals. I am not sure about the salary packages offered, but I am sure that employees at the zoos get paid a good amount by the government. So, have you ever want to have a job at a zoo?
Hi Good-Guy. Hope you are doing well. Another well-written and interesting post at the same time from you. I smiled when I read the title and I opened your post at once because it is a different post from the other posts I read every day. The 'make money' posts are more common and frequent ,I think.

Well, as far as I am concerned, I have never had a job in a zoo but I would like to have a job there. My life would be more exciting.
I do love all animals and I have pets at home. I like feeding them and spend time with them. Animals make you feel happy, calm and peaceful. Especially people who have a lot of stress , I believe most people have stress nowadays, animals can help them calm down and be more positive.

In my country most of the zoos are managed by the government as well, so in order to get a job in the zoo, you must be a government employee. Of course, you should possess a degree in zoology before applying for this kind of job. It is not that easy. You should know a lot of things about different animals like what they like to eat, their behaviour and so many other things about their lives.

Anyhow, thank you very much for your nice and interesting post.