Why Job Market In Tier 3 Countries Never Recovered After Pandemic?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
In one of my threads, I discussed how the situation of job market is in favor of people who are seeking jobs. In the USA, the job market crashed during the pandemic and many companies went bankrupt. There were no jobs and there were no vacancies, as companies struggled to maintain their financial standing. In fact, they let go of employees who were part of the companies for several year. However, now the situation has reversed there because they tried their best to recover from that crash. However, this is not the case with many Tier 3 countries. In the news, I heard that there were thousands of candidates who were desperately trying to get the position of low-paying jobs. During the pandemic, many people lost the jobs. Since the economy got much better due to decrease in the cases of Covid-19 cases, the job market rose up again in the Tier 1 countries. This pattern was also supposed to observed in Tier 3 countries. However, this is not the case. I would like to know why did the job market in Tier 3 countries never recovered despite the fact that Covid-19 cases have decreased and the economy rose or got back to the track, as it was before the pandemic?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
You are very correct with your assertions it is very obvious the impact the corona virus hadin the whole world. Many of us really felt the heavy blow of the pandemic economically. The impact it had on the third tier country is very huge becausemany of thr leaders in those countries already had a very weak economy plans and structures , and even when help and support were coming from other part of the world as a form of both financial assistance and medical help, it was all been mismanaged and embezzled by our leaders in the third tier countries. Hence we still find ourselves in this situation.