How Can We Improve The Job Market In Tier 3 Countries?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Right now there are many people who are in desperate need of job. This can be due to various kinds of reasons. many people do not have a good source of income and they need to find work. However, the life of people is quite hard for people who are living in underdeveloped or developing countries and I believe that it will take a long time for such kind of countries to develop themselves. The fact of the matter remains that we should not rely on the situation of the country and we should try to fix our conditions ourselves and it looks like the only way to make our situation better is to get a job.

The fact of the matter remains that in my country, most jobs only pay $100 a month and they also require you to work hard. $100 in a month is nothing. In developed countries people make this amount in a week or even in a few days. I think the only way to make things better in developing countries is to increase employment opportunities and I think foreign countries and organizations could play a good role. Rich people living in Tier 3 countries could also play a role because they hold capital. So, how can we improve the condition of jobs in Tier 3 countries?

One sensible way to improve employment opportunities is to enhance the collaboration and partnerships between government and private businesses. Government should encourage the establishment of businesses by relaxing laws and restrictions that make it difficult and costly to start a business. Potential business owners are hesitant to start a business because it usually involves processing tons of documents in different places on top of permit fees. The government should also prepare its citizens to take on jobs with higher earning potentials by providing free education and financial support to students. It should provide incentives for taking courses that will ultimately benefit its citizens and in turn, the country. It's useless to invite foreign investment if your citizens lack the required skills.

One sensible way to improve employment opportunities is to enhance the collaboration and partnerships between government and private businesses. Government should encourage the establishment of businesses by relaxing laws and restrictions that make it difficult and costly to start a business. Potential business owners are hesitant to start a business because it usually involves processing tons of documents in different places on top of permit fees. The government should also prepare its citizens to take on jobs with higher earning potentials by providing free education and financial support to students. It should provide incentives for taking courses that will ultimately benefit its citizens and in turn, the country. It's useless to invite foreign investment if your citizens lack the required skills.

I do not think that we should expect the government to do anything. Right now I have heard in the news that the government has increased the taxes on cars, cosmetics, food products, mobile phones, etc. They are now also increasing the taxes on petrol prices and this will lead to more inflation in the country. How can we expect the government to create job opportunities and improve the job market when they have no plans and no strategy to combat inflation and unemployment in the first place? I think the only option people have is to move to much developed countries or try to save as much money as possible. Otherwise there is no way any poor person could be able to find job opportunities in Tier 3 countries.