Were You Ever Offered Low Rates Continously For A Job?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The problem of low-paying jobs is a big issue in many countries. I have been offering my article writing services for low price so that I could attract a few new customers. I have been offering this special offer so that new customers can take advantage and they could know how I write. I have been offering my article writing services for just $2 per 600 words article and I know that it is quite low. However, I am feeling that some people think that I will work for peanuts but this is not the case. This is because I am already offering low rates. Has such kind of thing also happened to you? Were you also offered low rates continously and did the customer ever take advantage of you (in a negative sense)?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many websites which don't consider your effort while writing for them. You should have tried some other websites that pay higher than your current ones. This will ensure that your time is not wasted doing research and writing all in the name of receiving peanut at the end of the day.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many websites which don't consider your effort while writing for them. You should have tried some other websites that pay higher than your current ones. This will ensure that your time is not wasted doing research and writing all in the name of receiving peanut at the end of the day.

Well, I have encountered many such kind of websites where they do not pay much for the content you tend to contribute to their platforms and in the past there used to be many content-sharing and revenue-sharing websites that used to supposedly "share" a small amount of advertisement revenue. Revenue-sharing sites are a really BIG waste of time, according to me.