How Did You Start You Online Money Making? Were You Introduced By Someone?

Sikapa

Verified member
It was just like I got into this way of making money just by chance. I did not know there is a way to make money even by using your smart phone. I didn't have any idea about it at all but it was just one day that I was using my phone to watch funny video that I got to know there are some ways to make money online. This was through an advertisement.

Getting to know this, I started to make a research on my own and latter I founded myself in micro jobs site. Starting with picoworker, micro workers and other micro jobs. Later on, I fell into two scam site where I wasted my time and lost money there. Although I did not loose my pocket money but I was scammed. For now, I'm just working on only pay to post sites to earn money. I have never take things easy as I started making money online because making money online itself is not a small task. Some people were lucky they got the guidelines before they entered into this system of making money.

If you were lucky to get the guidelines then you have not seen the bad side of making money online. Did someone introduced this method of making money to you or it just came by chance?

King bell

VIP Contributor
Actually, I just started. After joining different platform I got recommended by a friend to try out this platform. I believe I can earn some amount of money here and help my self do what I wasn't suppose to do. I believe you can do anything with hardwork and patients and I want to develop that characteristics into making this platform grow.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It was just like I got into this way of making money just by chance. I did not know there is a way to make money even by using your smart phone. I didn't have any idea about it at all but it was just one day that I was using my phone to watch funny video that I got to know there are some ways to make money online. This was through an advertisement.

Getting to know this, I started to make a research on my own and latter I founded myself in micro jobs site. Starting with picoworker, micro workers and other micro jobs. Later on, I fell into two scam site where I wasted my time and lost money there. Although I did not loose my pocket money but I was scammed. For now, I'm just working on only pay to post sites to earn money. I have never take things easy as I started making money online because making money online itself is not a small task. Some people were lucky they got the guidelines before they entered into this system of making money.

If you were lucky to get the guidelines then you have not seen the bad side of making money online. Did someone introduced this method of making money to you or it just came by chance?
Good evening everyone here from my region! Hope you are all doing well. Your topic is really very interesting. As far as I am concerned, I started making money online just by chance when I left my offline job and I had a lot of free time to surf the net. Then, I understood that there are several earning sites where you can work and start making money online. Now, I have an offline job again and when I have some free time I like working online.

It is true that nowadays people are becoming more and more interested in working online. The main reason for this preference is that when you work online, you can work from the comfort of your own home without a boss checking your work or perhaps pushing you to work harder and harder causing you stress in this way. What's more, you can have flexible working hours so as to arrange your daily schedule as you wish. This means that you can spend more time with your family and friends or do your hobbies.

In my opinion, on the one hand, online jobs are easier and less stressful than offline jobs. I realised that when I left my offline job and I started working online. On the other hand, you must be very careful because most sites that offer online jobs are fake. Unfortunately, I worked on many fake sites in the past. That was my big mistake because I worked for any new site I came across without searching for it first. Now, I am more careful. I am lucky because I found Trendri last year and it has been my favourite earning site since then. Thanks a lot for your interesting thread.

E

eldavis

I actually started making money online by accident, I was going through a post then I came across where someone said you could earn from writing articles. I had originally thought it was a scam post but I decided to check it out just in cases. It turned out to be legit, I was added to a group where I met others working on the site as well, that was where someone introduced me to forums. I had also doubted forums at first cause I felt it made no sense for someone to pay me for commenting but in the end it was worth it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I could've been grateful to anyone had it been i was introduced earlier on, to make money online. But such kind of opportunity eluded me in the past, I got to earn online on.my own, when I grew frustrated about making money offline when Covid 19 was ravaging seriously. Fortunately for me, I discovered ways to earn money online, and since then, it's been moving up gradually for me. I know I am not making that big, but what matters to me is progress and being consistent in what I'm doing online. I know it wouldn't work out over night for me to start earning millions, it will definitely take time, she it's taking time already. I'm working hard to make sure that my future is secured today, I don't want to be in a situation in the future were I'll be suffering financially. I want to keep on earning and earning higher reward and not minimal reward.

blessingc

To be truthful I never knew anything about making money online, when I come across making money online discussions or platforms I always had this idea imprinted in my brain of it being a being held and organized by fraudulent individuals, so I never was interested until recently.

I got introduced to it by a good friend of mine, he was always doing online gigs, even though we chatted most of his time at night was spent on making money online each time I asked what he was doing, he made it clear he was doing online gigs, so I got interested and then when he brought it up and ask if I would like to earn money online I liked the idea and accepted immediately.
He introduced me to this forum and here I am earning from Tendri. And I know now how legit making money online is.

I also got introduced to other platforms and it has been for the best with no regrets. I'm actually enjoying making money from having fun, because writing is fun for me.

Shadrack

Show me the way to make money online

Shadrack

To be truthful I never knew anything about making money online, when I come across making money online discussions or platforms I always had this idea imprinted in my brain of it being a being held and organized by fraudulent individuals, so I never was interested until recently.

I got introduced to it by a good friend of mine, he was always doing online gigs, even though we chatted most of his time at night was spent on making money online each time I asked what he was doing, he made it clear he was doing online gigs, so I got interested and then when he brought it up and ask if I would like to earn money online I liked the idea and accepted immediately.
He introduced me to this forum and here I am earning from Tendri. And I know now how legit making money online is.

I also got introduced to other platforms and it has been for the best with no regrets. I'm actually enjoying making money from having fun, because writing is fun for me.
Am a new member how can I make money here

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet is something that has really been attracting my attention since around 2015 but the truth is that during then, I didn't have a compatible device that would allow me to work on the internet and probably make money. what finally made me to venture into online money making fully is that I wanted to learn a skill which is offline sometime around 2017 but something happened that made me to lose interest on it so I started searching for different ways of making money online.

I could have easily gotten a job with very little pay but I kept on searching for ways of making money on the internet. The very first platform I ventured into which was a Ponzi platform scammed me. I was introduced into the platform by my friend but at the end of the day I was not able to make any money from it.

After then, I ventured into several paid to click platforms and I was help hoping to make money from them but to no avail. I also ventured into some survey platforms which I made some good amount of money from but it was not really sustainable as it always only comes once in a while because of my geographical location.

Skysaint

Verified member
Actually I started earning money online early last year but before then I have searched for a means to earn money online but I never succeeded with that; I guess I didn't look real hard.
I came from a background that saw any business done online as a scam since I am not able to have a physical contact with the person I am doing business with and this has eaten deep into my mindset then that I paid no attention to my friends trying to explain to me the possibility of earning money online, at some point they actually got tired of me anyways.
So about last two years ending, I decided to find a way I could earn money online but I promised myself not to engage in anything that has to do with making investments. I searched real hard this time and that's how I discovered paid to post forums. At that time I just discovered one forum and by interacting with the forum members I got to learn about other forums and that's how my journey started.
I paid close attention to the cryptocurrency section in every forum I worked with and with time, I started picking interest in it and that's how I also started my cryptocurrency trading journey.
So I wasn't really introduced to any earning site by a friend.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I can't really remember , but I believe I was being introduced by someone . Before I started making money here , I didn't know about this platform directly , I was being introduced to another platform with my someone which was bizdustry, it is with the help of the bizdustry that I was able to know about the existence of this platform and ever since then I started making money with it , And this platform has really helped me in so many ways because now I have opportunity to be making money online even up to 1 dollars on daily basis if I have the time to do.

Well , I was introduced into most of these things by someone and is not really because I was the one to know them on my own and ever since then that is how I started making money online consistently by posting.

And the reason why I was able to also make money was because I was naturally interested to make money online in this ways.

I have also understand that so many people were also introduced into this platform but some people may not have the interest to make money here .

TK123

First I didn't know that there is any way of earning by your phobe. Then during the covid-19 period (2020), I used my phone too much and I saw ads of faucet sites. First I thought they were scam as I didn't have much knowledge about crypto and stuffs and after some time in curiosity, i signed up and started working on those sites. From then, I came to know about bitcoin, cryptocurrency and I figured out it is like a whole another world of earning. Then I jonied some ptc sites like coinpayu. From an ad of there, I joined a site name beermoneyforum(bmf). It is also a paid to post sites. I figured out ptp sites are legit and they pay a good amount. After that, I tried to find some more ptp sites but unluckily Couldn't find any good site. Then one of the member of the bmf site suggested me to use this site and here I am. This was my short story of earning money online.

Sikapa

Verified member
Am a new member how can I make money here
@Shadrack you have to put this thing in your mind first, making money on pay to post sites doesn't make you rich, no! But it at least put money inside your pocket. You can get rich online when you have special skills and knowledge, then you can be a freelancer, writer and many more online.

You can also join affiliate marketing and promote your affiliate links but you have to invest into it in other to get fast result. I will recommend affiliate marketing for you but first try to make money on this platform so that you can use that money to buy ads and other things to promote your links.

How To Make Money On This Platform.

Trendri is my number one pay to post site I will recommend for you because it is a user friendly and is less complicated as compare to other pay to post sites. But just obey the rules and be free. Make sure you don't copy and paste or repeat your post or someone's post from different pay to post sites.

You can make you own research on search engines like Google and Bing but make be careful not to rewrite the article or the post from the search engines or other site but rather use your own words.

I will never advise you to be smarter than your shadow by using article rewriter like spinbolt to rewrite someone post and then post it here because you will get banned for doing all these.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Actually it was a gradual development I wasn't introduced to someone and how to make money online my interest or love for making money online developed far back in the year 2016 but during the year 2018 I started to implement some of my intentions to make money online because that was the year I had a smartphone . also I was fully aware that technology and modernisation is slowly taking over the business and financial world and so it is better to make money online with the use of these new systems technology which included using our cellphone or possibly laptops or desktops computers in the act of making money online .

But for the websites and platforms that are indoors to make money online some of them were told to me by my friends and colleagues who also had the interest to make money online while others were just found by me in the internet . For the trendri website forum , a friend of mine back in the year 2019 told me about the website and since then I have been making money from it and to be sincere this has been one of the best paid to post website forum I have encountered in the internet .

Abigael

Valued Contributor
It was back in 2018 when I started hearing my sister talking about ways to make money online. She had tried it by posting articles in a certain site called iWriter, but that is all she knew about online earning. So when I was in my second year of campus, I developed an interest for earning money online.

It was an interest that develop due to the desire to make my own extra cash apart from what I was being given by my parents. I also needed something to keep me busy as I had so much free time in between lesson and on weekends.

So I started doing Google searches about ways to make money online. My passion being writing and so I really wished to get a site that paid me for writing. The first site that I came across was for writing articles and so I started writing there.

Then as I continued working in the article writing site, I came across paid to post forums and fell in love with them. They were not paying much back then but it was awesome to do something I love doing and getting some extra cash for my expenses. Since then, I have been working in paid to post forums and article writing sites and the earnings keep improving.

Rachael

Verified member
I started making money online two months ago and yes, I was introduced by a friend who shares the same geographical setting with me. I was so ecstatic and so true to believe that I could finally make money online without having to make any form of monetary investment. At first, I saw the process of creating 20threads and comments in total and this made me almost back down because I felt it was too tedious. Well, be it as it may, I had to sum up courage and put up quality threads and comments on this forum, which made my account approved and since then, I cannot say how well I have enjoyed every bit of this forum.

I have also been introduced to survey sites like; Picoworkers, Timebucks, Streetbees but I have never earned from them because I do not receive notifications to participate on any task. I wonder how people from lower-tier counties like mine are able to earn from them. My first $5 I got through my Binance pay account made me put in more effort in spending quality time to work and so far, I have made about $20 total and I still have my target.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
No, nobody introduced me to money making online I wish I was a lot of mistakes I made initially would have been avoided another thing is that I would have avoided some tadks that I wasted my time on that I never got to pay out let alone make money off it.

I saw an ad on Facebook that money can be made from the site and it was a PTC site that I just needed to click on ads and I will making few cents and the payout was about $3.So I followed the link and landed on the page and started clicking on the ads. I later noticed that as I clicked along the cent for each click would be reduced by the site, so it was a way of the site trying to keep one from getting to the payout. Some days one might not even be able to log into the site. so I wasted about 3 weeks on this site gaining nothing.

I later stumbled on beemoney forum and started posting in it and from there read about other posting sites and since then I have been posting on numerous sites and legit ones too since I read reviews before posting.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I never believed money can be made online and I did think it was only through illegal ways money can be made online. I was of the opinion that anybody that works online are internet fraudster. In fact, I never know there is anything called selling skills online.

In the late 2015, I was introduced to how to make money. But it was a bad way. He introduced me to high yield investment program. I was told on how to double my capital in a month. Though it was too good to be true. But I was carried away by the returns more than how much I might lose it comes out to be false. Just like I was pessimistic in the first instance, I lost my money to the scheme.

I stopped anything online until 5 years after. It was during the lockdown and I needed to be augmenting my offline salary with something because there was no much money. I was introduced to paid to post website. And to be frank, I have not had any regert knowing that way of making money.

Another friend alos introduced me to a new way if making money which involves transcribing.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I started working online in 2020, however, I registered on Upwork in 2018. I knew about online working opportunities around 2015 when I was still in school. Why did I take so long to start working online? Well, the answer is simple, First, I was too busy acquiring degrees, diplomas, and certifications; once I built up skills, I started working for various companies and my offline jobs was too good for me to abandon and look for online work opportunities. Then coronavirus happened, I lost my job but my employer asked me to wait for 3-4 months for the situation to normalize, I could not wait that long to get back to my job, therefore, I started looking for work opportunities on upwork. By the time the employer asked me to join back, I was already earning money online. I also refused to go back to my previous job because the employer said he could only offer 75 percent of what he was offering previously, therefore, I decided not to work for the reduced salary. In the beginning, it was really hard to generate income, but with hard work and persistence, I managed to earn as much s I was earning from my day job.

allison001

Verified member
To be honest, I have suffered and lost so much money at the process of looking of a legit way in which I can make money online. At first, I didn't believe in online money making, since i was scammed i thought that it isn't paying.

I started looking for a good means of making money online by doing some research in the internet. Most at times, I burn my data watching videos on YouTube talking about different ways to make money online from home. Some where helpful, but after completing the registration and their task I couldn't withdraw my funds because of my region.

Since I did so many research without getting a good one in return, i complained on my social media account ( Facebook) a friend of mine came into my dm and chatted me on WhatsApp.
He explained everything about online money making, how it works and how I can spot a legit site.

He introduced me to this paid to post site ( trendri) where i do make some money anytime am free. Seriously this is my first earning site, because ave withdrew some money here and also see so many members withdrawing their credit without stories.