How long did it take you to start earning from your blog?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I understand, earning from blogging didn't start right away for bloggers. Lots of hard work was put in place before reasonable reward came through. Even though you can start earning asap from your blog through some ads monetization. But the reward they offer is minimal especially when your blog average daily traffic is low.

As a blogger who got off newly with blogging, you can't start immediately to earn money from you blog, work needs to be done which will enable you to earn revenue from your blog that is very much satisfying. With adsterra you can start earning from the first day you set up your blog, with numerous other low paying ad networks. But such kind of earning will be minimal for a blogger with low traffic. You can even spend years before reaching their minimum withdrawal threshold having low traffic.

How long did it take you to start earning from your blog?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This question is relative. Though I don't have any blog I am managing right now. But I think the best way to fasten what one earns is by putting up quality posts that will attract many users to the blog. This will quicken the time to be earning on the blog

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This question is relative. Though I don't have any blog I am managing right now. But I think the best way to fasten what one earns is by putting up quality posts that will attract many users to the blog. This will quicken the time to be earning on the blog
That's why they say, you use money to look for money. If you really want your blog to grow on traffic and get monetized quickly then real traffic need to be achieved through promotions where real humans can visit your blog constantly and improve your traffic and you can also seek for white hat backlink, by asking for guest posting on different websites with huge traffic to get search engine results. All this cost money to get them started, cos you can't persuade people doing it for you without offering incentive.

Even if you're doing it yourself, you'll also assist others by visiting their own site and they return visit back to you. If you need such kind of visit my site and I visit your site back, then go search for easyhits4u.com.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Blogging needs patience, perseverance and hardworking . It's a Long term investment because you would not make money at the start. Some may take 1-2 years before you would start earning. The period at which your sites start earning depends on the traffic generated on the site.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Blogging needs patience, perseverance and hardworking . It's a Long term investment because you would not make money at the start. Some may take 1-2 years before you would start earning. The period at which your sites start earning depends on the traffic generated on the site.
Those who starts off to earn after to years focused solely on generating more traffic to their site, and not mainly from Ads monetization. Either the focused on using their blog for promotion of items, or promoting businesses and their products, running sponsored posts, promoting their own contents and xD. When it comes to blogging you can start earning money after some time, provided your traffic is stable at least. Their are some ad network which doesn't require much traffic or contents from you before you start earning. Ads like adsterra, A-ads, etc.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is not to brag but I guess if I am going to activate my blog I could earn $100 a month. I used to earn $100 a year but there were very few readers during that time. But now that I have many friends in Facebook (and many followers too) for sure I can get their support if my blog is a general topic for everyone to enjoy reading.

D

Deleted member 13140

This is not to brag but I guess if I am going to activate my blog I could earn $100 a month. I used to earn $100 a year but there were very few readers during that time. But now that I have many friends in Facebook (and many followers too) for sure I can get their support if my blog is a general topic for everyone to enjoy reading.
You could be earning more than 100 in a Month, if you are Really active, you just need to niche down, I don't think it's necessary to focus on any topic, become your aim is to attract a certain interested persons not just anyone that Comes across your link. Anyways goodluck

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
In most cases there are so many things to be put into consideration , First of all if you're thinking of earning from your blog it will mostly depend on your location and also the amount of traffic you are able to generate .

I believe as soon as you have set up your blog to a normal standard you should be able to monetize it immediately and Google will be able to pay you based on the traffic you are able to lead into your website because that is what will really determine how much you will make . That is why most people who have a website newly will always try as much as possible to advertise their website on social media like Facebook and others just to attract the attention and to give understanding to so many people about the existence of a particular website.

I don't think there is any serious requirement that is needed for you to monetize your website but if everything is done perfectly you should be able to monetize your website as soon as possible , but I believe the amount of money you are making will be dependent on the traffic you can lead into your site..

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You're correct, I don't see too much sticks when it comes to website monetization demands. Google and other AdSense networks doesn't demand much things from the website owner for him or her to get underway with their affiliate program. I believe the main thing is having unique contents, no copy and paste, traffic on the site. Blogs earnings depends on the level of traffic coming in, but it must be real traffic and not robotic traffics. Not the one which is carried out by the admin of the blog, trying to increase his site traffic, by visiting from different devices, and clicking his own ads.

When Google or any other AdSense companies discover such kind of malicious clicks, the website will be suspended from their affiliate program and the earnings will be forfeited. So, it is better to stay calm, do the right thing with our blog, and allow our hard work to do the job for us. No need to cheat, their are better ways to seek traffic and get reasonable revenue at the end of each payment circle than trying to cheat the system. It takes time to build revenue while blogging, but when it starts earning, it is on autopilot, especially when your contents gets high search results.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have been blogging for 2 years I make just about $100 from my blog. I earn from adsnese ads, amazon products, and a few other small ad networks like a-ads, adhitz, infolinks, etc. I need to make $100 before I can receive adsense payment but I don't reach payment threshold every month. I receive $100 in 2-3 months. I need $50 to receive Infolinks payment, $25 to receive adhitz payment, which is also not possible every month. Therefore, even though I make about $100 from my blog, do not receive payment every month. It took more than 3 months to see the first $1 accumulated by my blog. Can you believe I had to blog for almost 4 months, with 2 hours every day on the site (publishing post, marketing posts, moderating comments, doing seo, etc.) and could make just $1. However, as my articles began to get old, they started getting ranked on search engines and I managed to receive some search traffic and also revenue. In six months, my blog was generating $5-$10 per month. When I celebrated my blog anniversary, I was making $30 per month. Generating income is very difficult but of course very rewarding.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At least consistently you're moving up with your blog, their are others who aren't making even up to $10 a month blogging. It depends on how hard you're working, trying to get traffic on your own blog, and the quality of your blog contents. I know you're good in writing, that's why your blog contents got ranked in search engines, which means free traffic without marketing. Keep it up and surely you'll celebrate more benchmark. I am not a blogger at the moment, I have no much time to devote to build my blog from scratch. But with time, I will go into blogging, maybe buy an existing one and develop it upward to earn recurring revenue as you're doing at the moment, while building up other income streams through other means of earnings online.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Blogging is not an easy work as you must always post 100% unique contents to be approved by Google AdSense some people get rejected many times just because of some copied content or their theme or layout is not good or their site loading speed is slow, they are many things which you will do before you even start thinking of making money with your blog I have a blogger blog though people say that it doesn't give you full control like WordPress I still try to earn and drive traffic to the site I first had a problem when I wanted to start because there was no money to buy domain and hosting so I created the blog by my self and started working on it unlike WordPress that requires professional customization blogger had a simple settings.

I changed my theme and started posting contents on my blog I created a page for it and post my blog post links on Facebook to get traffic I got rejected by AdSense 4 times before I started to earn and it took me almost 3 months.