How long did it take you before you found a legit website???

Ajebo25

Verified member
As we all know the internet is full of scam websites which promises to pay you is a double of your investment in a short period of time or others claim to pay you for reading news or other tasks now I have been working online for a couple of years now and I must say I have fall into the hands of all this Ponzi scheme in about four times but there are some people who have gotten scammed many times than that although in all the four times I got scammed my money was just taking only ones which was when I tried to earn money and get paid for reading news websites I got to pay the registration fee of 3000 actually I didn't get paid before the website crashed.

There are many people who have claimed to have fallen into the hands of scam websites have you been in that situation before?? How much was taken from you question mark? How long did it take you before you finally found a website where you actually worked and got paid as for me it took me a very long time at least 2 years before I found my first website which paid me

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I started looking out for making money online opportunities in 2020 where I was frustrated with my current status and had to start thinking outside the box to make sure I get things done , and not just continuously complain about what I'm not really comfortable with .

I started on a rough note, because at that time I was thinking things had to go very smoothly at the initial and had a mentality of a get-rich-quick opportunity whereby one could make good amount of money within a very short period of time .

But after galling for a scam , I had to reconsider my options and make sure I'm no longer thinking like I used to do again .

This was when I later humble myself and started looking out for even the smallest paying opportunity .

I got to know about some forum websites that pay people to write for them and since then it has been a blissful experience so far .

My writing activities are so so enable me to try as much as possible to learn all the new things that will continue to help me to even upgrade my being able to make good money than I ever thought possible .

tey yang

There is no legit money making sites but there is a tutorial of making 0.50$ per 30 seconds finishing some surveys. I can head you to the site contact my mail , kikimaxim201@g m a i l.com so I can send the link , I can't post here because you need 20 posts to attach a link sadly.

Sikapa

Verified member
One can never talk about making money online without mentioning scam site. This is impossible because scam sites are the major reason why online money making is so risky. We have all fell into scam sites before and I can say most of us had been a victim of these fake sites. As a newbie, it is so easily for you to fall into a scam site because when you are a newbie, you don't take time to make a research or review of a particular site but you only hook line and sink and this is the reason why most people become victims.

When I started online money making, I did not get any guidelines from anybody and therefore I have to take my own risk, I fell in to a scam sites twice before I was able to get a real and legit site. The most annoying thing is I lost money from these two sites. Although I did not invest my pocket money but I was betrayed and I lost approximately $200 or so. What I can say is scam sites are so real and I think everybody has to be so careful and vigilante for the kind of website he or she is working with.

Sikapa

Verified member
One can never talk about making money online without mentioning scam site. This is impossible because scam sites are the major reason why online money making is so risky. We have all fell into scam sites before and I can say most of us had been a victim of these fake sites. As a newbie, it is so easily for you to fall into a scam site because when you are a newbie, you don't take time to make a research or review of a particular site but you only hook line and sink and this is the reason why most people become victims.

When I started online money making, I did not get any guidelines from anybody and therefore I have to take my own risk, I fell in to a scam sites twice before I was able to get a real and legit site. The most annoying thing is I lost money from these two sites. Although I did not invest my pocket money but I was betrayed and I lost approximately $200 or so. What I can say is scam sites are so real and I think everybody has to be so careful and vigilante for the kind of website he or she is working with.