How long did it take you to earn your first $1 online?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I started working online in 2016, during my early period to earn money online in 2016, I didn't make any penny out of my time. It frustrated me alot, due to majority of my earning sites back then being scam. I was still a newbie back then, who doesn't even make researches to acquire much information around any earning site online. I simply jumped to any site promising high tons of USD simply because, I was very desperate to earn money online.

It took me four years to make my first one USD online, which happened to be in 2020, during the first wave of covid19. The reason why it took me long to earn my first money online was that, I quitted after incurring more scams in 2016, and resumed back in 2020 when covid affected my earnings offline and welfare. That's why I pushed myself again, trying to earn money online. I didn't start with any reasonable site, I started with the extreme low paying ones which are: PTC/Faucets, blockchain gaming apps, captcha solving sites. I worked tirelessly to earn a single dollar during 2020. No matter the difficulty to earn such penny in 2020 I felt motivated to earn more because it was my first time to make money online, after a difficult spell in 2016.

How long did it take you to earn yours online?

funmi

Verified member
It actually took me about 2 weeks to get used to the particular p2p site that I first got my first $1 I worked for close to about six hours that very day. In fact it was very challenging for me as I to struggle with the postings as I wasn't so use to it then. But with time I got used to it and it became very easy for me to earn as much as I want and could. So I have realised everything is based on practice.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It actually took me about 2 weeks to get used to the particular p2p site that I first got my first $1 I worked for close to about six hours that very day. In fact it was very challenging for me as I to struggle with the postings as I wasn't so use to it then. But with time I got used to it and it became very easy for me to earn as much as I want and could. So I have realised everything is based on practice.
Exactly, that was just like that for me in the past when I started the PTP stuff. With time I mastered the posting, which has helped me too to become a little bit faster in typing out comments or words, I am also exploring my time too, writing articles. All this experience started from different PTP sites I post on. I love being around forums not just for the incentives alone, I learn something tangible to help build and shape my career better financially in the future, that's why I don't just concentrate only to earn, but also to read about what others are posting that is positive too.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Just exactly like me . When i started working on line I think that was around 2019 I didn't really make so much money then and most of the Nigerian website I was making money with was really so stressful to a point I could not even imagine that at the end of the month you won't be able to make up to 3,000 naira and sometimes you'll be asked to perform a lot of complicated activities. Nigerian website are one of the worst website for you to make money with because of the lowest earning rate and also their time consuming and compulsory activities which was not even worth the stress.

Well I was introduced to bizdustry sometimes then , I think that was around 2020 and that was when I started making up to 1 dollars on daily basis and it took me a whole day to achieve that. Then I didn't really post all the time but we were only allowed to post on hourly basis. That was when I started earning up to $1 on daily basis and ever since then there are a lot of earning opportunities I still have to embraced to earn a reasonable amount of money online .

Ayeshabashir

There was a very difficult period for me when i started to work online the very first time actually i had learned a freelancing course and through this i decided to work online by writing the affiliate articles but at that time i had no enough skills about this but i tried and send my cover letter to social media some of them reply me and offer me to do article of 2000 world on some topic i made agreement and started my work when i had completed my task i had send the article but they was not paying me because these were are scammer at that time i was very disappointed and upset but i did not lose hope and take another chance but this time this was not scam and he actually pays me about $1 i knew that this was very low but i was very happy because this is my salary that i had earned by my own so from that time i started working more hard and hard and did not give up and started to work on many websites where i was writing the post like this forum so this is my experience how i earn my first 1 dollar

Caramelle

It actually didn't take a long time to earn my first $1 online. It was just one lucky day when I stumbled on a survey at Clixsense. The survey took 30 minutes to complete and I was credited with $1.25. I didn't know much about making money online and doing tasks on a GPT site was something that I thought would help augment my salary or help me buy stuff that I hate wasting my salary on. I just knew for sure that my earnings from those sites could never replace my offline earnings.

However, things changed when I discovered a freelance writing site right after leaving my office job. My earnings didn't come close to what I was earning in my offline job but there are benefits of working from home that somehow compensate for the difference. I was able to save on transportation costs, travel time, and food allowance. My first earning from that site was the payment for 5 short articles which I needed to complete within 24 hours. I managed to finish the project in a few hours and after some revisions, I was paid $10 within three days from completion. I got hooked after that and I stayed with the site for 3 years. It was a great community and the owner, a popular digital marketer in my country, made sure that the site was robust and bustling with activities.​

Skysaint

Verified member
I encountered a lot of challenges when I first started working online. I never even believed that I could earn money online when I started off working online and the journey wasn't so smooth for me because I came across a lot of scams then that I almost quit the pursuit.
First I worked with a faucet claim site and that was the method of earning that I had tried out then that I even regret till date. I can't believe I wasted so much time all for nothing. I spent about a month or n different faucet claim sites that will require me to come back every five minutes to claim stotashi and I was consistent till a months time and I had just earned one cent. I went ahead to browse the value of a cent in my currency and I was disappointed as well as discouraged with what I saw and so I left that site for good. I also tried out survey sites and I was almost same with the previous encounter just that this one don't even allow me earn at all.
It was so for sometime before I discovered posting forums, particularly beermoney forum and that was when I earned my first dollar and I exchanged my points there with a member that sent the equivalent amount to my account offline.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I also started working online in the year 2016, even though I was searching for ways to make money online even before that. I remember working for an article writing site and they used to pay $1 for one 500 worked article. it was not a huge amount of money and they required the writers to submit high-quality articles and guides. I remember working for more than two hours in order to earn those $1. I never earned a huge amount of money using that article writing site.

Right now, it takes me more than one hour to make a single dollar online because my only source of income is paid to post forums and it is not that easy to make $1 on paid forums. You have to write a lot and post comments regularly each day in order to make a good amount of money each day. However, I have been working really hard to make money on paid forums. I type thousands of words each day to make a couple of dollars daily. It may sound something impossible. But since I love to write, it does not really feel like a burdensome job to me at all.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Well, I started developing interest in making money online in 2017 but I didn't really make it. There are lot of platforms i have joined in the past and many of those platforms turned out to be a scam. they promised me huge amount of money if I will be able to refer a lot of people to their platform and after making my research I found out that they don't really pay anyone. So I moved on to sports betting online and that was where I made good amount of money, after several trials and analyses I was able to make something tangible with little amount of money. After some time I noticed that I was losing a whole lot of money and the money I made is almost finishing so I had to quit. where I really became very comfortable was taking some online surveys back then that would allow you to make $1 on any survey you complete. I think the name is Surveytime and they usually pay through cryptocurrency when you complete any survey successfully. From there I moved on to some other things and to paid to post platform. Currently, I am a cryptocurrency trader and there are a lot of other things I am looking at.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I earned my first dollar back then in 2011 from a website that pays to read emails and view website called donkey mail. It took me up to 3 days to earn my first dollar. Then it was easier to make money with paid to click and paid to read email websites than now. Because those days there are lots of websites to view and we're paying high. There are some that has more than 100 ads to view. But now only few ads are available to click.
Ever since then I have loved to make money online and I have been learning many ways to make money online and I have been using some to make money for myself.
The best way to make money online is through investment. By investing your money to work online, you will make lots of profits. But with free ways. We will need to work hard to make a dollar.
Thank God for trendri forum and the admin for letting it easy to make a dollar online with there new rewarding system. On trendri. We can not only earn a dollar but earn more than 2 dollar in a day.

E

eldavis

I think it took me a week or so, I started working online in a site that pays for original article content. The first article I wrote, I was paid some cents. It took week or there about to make up to a dollar, after that I started earning a dollar plus on each article.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I started earning online in 2019 on a PTP forum though the amount per post was small I still persivered to earn as I earned over 20k since the platform crashed I haven't earn a dime online again until now that I came across trendri hoping to earn here soon

Kendy

Verified member
It took me more than seven consecutive days to make $1. The first place I made my dollars was on Bizdustry. This is just like a forum as Trendri and it was from Bizdustry I got acquainted with Trendri forum. The terms and conditions of posting 50 comments to earn $1 was so tedious, which took me a whole lot of time. The requirement to get approved was like posting if 20 comments, I saw it as being very demanding. The day I made a withdrawal request, I felt really encouraged to put in my best in doing more by the day. No matter how small the money is, I see it as a necessity in helping me solve one or two needs. I've made withdrawals here too on Trendri and it takes me one or two days to make $1. The requirement of posting ten threads and ten comments was kind of demanding because when I had joined the site, I was still busy with my academic activities and it took me more than two weeks to bring myself into the making out the requirement. I've tried some survey sites but the issue is always at the point of withdrawal because of the payment method.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Well as for me I developed interest for working on online jobs during the year 2018 when I was about to write my final year secondary school exams . although I got scammed couple of times trying to get the perfect platform to earn money online . But I think the experience was worth it , if I wasn't scammed I wouldn't be able to be an advance online hustler today , and also I wouldn't be able to tell others who are online newbies about what positive things to do and the right strategy to take to avoid being scammed online .

Initially I worked on a paid to watch website , the name of the website was watch cruise.com . And up to today the site is still in existence and it is still paying individuals who monetize their time and energy to make money from it . As the name implies watch cruise.com , it is an entertainment platform that allows individual and users to watch movies but the difference between this website from other entertainment platforms like YouTube is that you get paid for watching videos . Moving on , I indulge in various paid to post website and after searching and surfing the internet I came across this website trendri.com which has been the best forum posting website I have encountered .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Just exactly like me . When i started working on line I think that was around 2019 I didn't really make so much money then and most of the Nigerian website I was making money with was really so stressful to a point I could not even imagine that at the end of the month you won't be able to make up to 3,000 naira and sometimes you'll be asked to perform a lot of complicated activities. Nigerian website are one of the worst website for you to make money with because of the lowest earning rate and also their time consuming and compulsory activities which was not even worth the stress.

Well I was introduced to bizdustry sometimes then , I think that was around 2020 and that was when I started making up to 1 dollars on daily basis and it took me a whole day to achieve that. Then I didn't really post all the time but we were only allowed to post on hourly basis. That was when I started earning up to $1 on daily basis and ever since then there are a lot of earning opportunities I still have to embraced to earn a reasonable amount of money online .
Your journey achieving 1$ is interesting with what I read from your message. I started to earn online early 2020, but got to earn from 1$ above from late 2020 to this moment. I believe it isn't the climax for me. I hope to earn $100 and above daily working online, but it will depend on my work rate to own my own online business that will be generating me such amount of money consistently daily. And again, I am learning other high level skills online, they'll all help me to improve my earnings overall online in order to achieve my dream of living comfortable in life and not stressing over life.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It takes longer than usual before I could make my first dollar on the internet. When I first discover wish to make money online.

I was exposed to different ways and I find it difficult to choose one and stick with it as all of them are looking appealing to me.

This pushed me to start reading about all the money making method available at that time. For the first two years I was unable to choose one and this contributes to waste of time.

I later settle with affiliate marketing on the third year. The reason is that I see a lot of people who are making money with affiliate marketing.

The problem is that I was unable to make money because I am not doing the right thing with the affiliate marketing. I was trying hard to figure things out for myself.

Because I stick with it, I was able to crack the code after 2 years of getting started. I was making consistent income before Google update hit up my website and I went back to ground Zero.

In all it takes about 4 years Plus before I commit my first dollar online. another problem is that payment method is not common back then when I got started with making money online. I was unable to pay for some services as a result.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It takes longer than usual before I could make my first dollar on the internet. When I first discover wish to make money online.

I was exposed to different ways and I find it difficult to choose one and stick with it as all of them are looking appealing to me.

This pushed me to start reading about all the money making method available at that time. For the first two years I was unable to choose one and this contributes to waste of time.

I later settle with affiliate marketing on the third year. The reason is that I see a lot of people who are making money with affiliate marketing.

The problem is that I was unable to make money because I am not doing the right thing with the affiliate marketing. I was trying hard to figure things out for myself.

Because I stick with it, I was able to crack the code after 2 years of getting started. I was making consistent income before Google update hit up my website and I went back to ground Zero.

In all it takes about 4 years Plus before I commit my first dollar online. another problem is that payment method is not common back then when I got started with making money online. I was unable to pay for some services as a result.
Something got me adding a comment in your message. I just want to know the reasons why you said, Google hit your website after making update? Can you explain what really happened that Google slammed your website revenue?
It really took you long time to start making a dollar online. At least you're earning at the moment. It is also good to learn other in-demand ways to add to your already secured daily $1 online. It took me done months to start earning up to a dollar and above online especially as I started working full-time online. I tried earning around 2016, but I didn't take it very serious then, I was just trying my luck then via red flag investment schemes back then. I only started paying attention more to legit earning means in 2020, which is last two years, which was during it's earlier time, and got my first $1 a day during the ending part of 2020.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@sincerem ok I am going to explain better in this comment about what you ask. I build a nice website which focus on kitchen gadgets and equipment.

So I focused more on product review type of contents, something like best pressure cooker for students, best meat grinder for bones, best cooking thermometer etc. I have about 95% of this type of contents on my websites.

I was able to rank on the first page of Google search engine for some of these keywords because they are less competitive. Only few people are writing this type of content in the kitchen niche.

It site grow a point where I received $495 in a month due to high number of sales I am making on the website.

Google hates this type of contents especially on websites that are not popular.

As a result of this, Google came up with alogrithm updates which remove this website targeting this type of keywords from first page results.

Alogrithm update is a kind changes made to search engine by Google to get rid of shady tactics by website owners.

My website was affected by this update and the traffic to my website reduce drastically. So I was unable to make consistent sales on my website and commission reduced.

Couple with that, Amazon associate reduces the commission rate during the pandemic outbreak and my website no longer make any money. It's was during that time I discovered get paid to post forums.

cryptodegen

It took me a very long time to start making money online until I discovered Play2Earn gaming in the crypto space, I know a lot of people think these crypto projects are scams but I can assure you it's actually one of the more legit and easier ways, also fun! These games reward their players with tokens that can be cashed out into real money or swapped for other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. They are completely free to play and some can earn you anywhere between 5-20 dollars a day, this is just for playing it, you can earn more by purchasing in-game items and staking them to other players, this is some solid passive income and completely risk free. The best I have found so far is a game called NFTshootout, it's not fully released yet but will be soon with an Unreal Engine 5 update and NFT marketplace!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Your journey achieving 1$ is interesting with what I read from your message. I started to earn online early 2020, but got to earn from 1$ above from late 2020 to this moment. I believe it isn't the climax for me. I hope to earn $100 and above daily working online, but it will depend on my work rate to own my own online business that will be generating me such amount of money consistently daily. And again, I am learning other high level skills online, they'll all help me to improve my earnings overall online in order to achieve my dream of living comfortable in life and not stressing over life.
Omo earning what ? Do you really mean that it is quite possible for people to earn up that amount of money by working online on daily basis ? Because for me I don't really look for one to achieve that but I'm just interested in a situation that I can just make at least even 10 dollars, that's ok , I don't really have to stress myself trying to make so much money because I have a lot of other things to do.

Probably maybe you can achieve that if you are serious to learn a high-paying skills such as programming or maybe anyone you have an understanding of . For me I don't really have the interest to learn all those skills now. Maybe I will have the interest in the future . Even if I have the opportunity now I will goes fully into trading because I believe that's just the most profitable base on how most people are doing it.

It is even quite possible for people to make up to that amount of money trading cryptocurrency or forex depending on the capital you invested to trade , but as we all understand trading of volatile market carries a speculatal risk . I just want to learn to trade safely.