Earn Money Earn money using trendri. How long did it take you?

Destinyfejiro

I have been using this forum for quite sometimes back and I got to know about it from another forum bizdustry . With the great and positive reviews around it , I hurriedly joined but ever since I joined I haven't earned anything since even though I have been very active .
So I wanna know how long did it take you before you started earning with this forum?

KeemoXD

I don't know how long it takes to get money, I use more to inform myself and trying to find other ways to make money, if I make money with this site it will be like an extra

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have been making money on Trendri for a good amount of time and I really love the atmosphere and the environment of this website. The members of this website are just like family members to each other and we all help each other to make money and guide each other about money making techniques. I have learned a lots of things by working on this website and I just hope that I will learn a lot more things. I have also been making a good amount of money in here as well.

The admin is also a really nice person. I remember joining Trendri a long time ago. At that time, I was not that active in here, but now I am one of the most active members in here. In fact, I work on Trendri daily and view it just like a 9 to 5 job. I am sure that there are many other members in here as well who are quite active on this platform. I have also made many friends in here as well. So, Trendri is far much better than any other social media network. You not only make money, but you also feel happy when you interact with many members in here.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have been a member of this platform for a very long time on the admin has proven to be a very reliable person that is why I did not ever have any iota of doubt when it comes to being able to get yourself a little money here that would at least take care of your internet subscription for a month.

There are just so many legit payment proofs available in the section meant for it that, doubting would be a thing of folly because you have no reason to ever doubt since everybody and everything happening here is done in a very transparent pattern more than you can ever see in some other platforms available on the internet.

Checking the account of so many people here, you realise that they have been here since 2020 and up to today they are still active, this alone should let you know that it is not where you will see that again but just go into action immediately and become active so that you won't get left behind .

I personally think I will continue to remain active here as long as the admin will pay the money whenever you request for your payment, unlike some scam websites .

Ayeshabashir

I have joined this platform from 1 month ago i joined it in February and i am very happy to be a part or member of this platform just like other people i was also not taking this work seriously and worked on this platform carelessly but after doing some work on this platform and passed some time with this websites i really feel vert easy and relax and the most important thing the admin Fecome is also very good he explain everything in a very good way besides this i gained a lot of knowledge and information by reading the comments and opinions of senior members and when i received my first payment i am very happy about that really this website is legit and give pay and i am decide to work here with my proper attention and give our decent time to this website so that i will be able to get a money from here you cannot only make money here infact there are many forum through which you can gain knowledge my favourite forums are cryptocurrencies ,make money and also health forum i also want to know what are your favourite forum on this website?

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have been using this forum for quite sometimes back and I got to know about it from another forum bizdustry . With the great and positive reviews around it , I hurriedly joined but ever since I joined I haven't earned anything since even though I have been very active .
So I wanna know how long did it take you before you started earning with this forum?
It is like before you joined this forum. You did not read there rules and regulations and the steps to follow to get verified before you can start to make money.
Here on trendri. It is not just every member that earn money. But only the verified members are able to make money. I have checked your profile and I see that you have more that 30 posts.
Before you can start to make money here . You will first need to apply for verification from the admin and after the admin have verified you, is when you will start making money. When I joined this website. It was after reaching 10 post that a member can apply for been verified to make money. And it was that same day that I got verified to make money.
You can follow this link to know how to get verified to earn money here on trendri
https://www.trendri.com/threads/get-paid-to-post-on-trendri-forum.53551/

E

eldavis

It actually took me some months before I started started earning here. At first I was not all that serious, so I usually drop a comment once in awhile. After some weeks I was not even aware I needed to contact the admin before my account can be verified. My account was finally verified around December last year. After that I have made three withdrawals.

Kendy

Verified member
I got acquainted with this forum from some reviews on Bizdustry but I did not take it serious until the end of last year. This site later got stucked to my mind last year December after I was done with my examination in school and I thought to give it a try. I registered, although the process was strange because I was banned immediately I registered for spam, when obviously I just finished the registration process and had not performed anything on the site. I had to message the Admin and I was directed to send a support ticket for account approval which I did and within 48 hours or less, my account was activated. Since then, I had followed the requirement for verification by posting of 10 threads and 10 comments before my account was activated for monetization and immediately I received some worth of bonus for daily activity. Since then, I have been keeping up to the task by providing quality content which is devoid from copy and paste or plagiarism. I earned my first money on this forum this year on February. It has not been easy thus far but I keep on pushing the best I can and giving my best in delivering quality.

As a webmaster and an article writer, it took me less than a week teaching the 20 post mark. I posted consistently without relent and within 6 days, I already reached the minimum requirement for placing withdrawals. I got paid actually last week, and today I'm still having more than enough on this platform as I post about 8 threads on average a day here. It keeps me busy and wanting to know more. I love writing, and since I've met this platform, it has helped me a lot in one way or the other, the knowledge I've gained and improved my ability to research on topics and give my review on the topic to be discussed. My advice is, try to work harder, avoid plagiarized or copy & paste contents and you're good to go. The admin @fecom is very friendly and easy to go with. This platform is the best so far, I can't deny the fact!.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Like I already mentioned in a particular thread I saw earlier today , the trendri website has been one of the best paid to post forum website I have encountered . I understand how you feel for not making money on this website but you must understand that you are a new member and so you must understand how this site works . I will share with you my personal experience during my early days of working in this website back in the year 2018 . A friend of mine introduced this website to me in my skill acquiring workplace . And after thinking that the website is a scam and rigid ine I did not even buy the idea to check the site later in the internet . But after seeing my friend cashing out several times on the website I thought I will give it a try .

And here I am today enjoying the benefits of working in this website . Initially it was difficult for me to earn money but after receiving counseling from my friend who introduced the website to me it became simpler . According to the admin I was first of all going to post 50 comment without payment and after posting them , I should chat him up telling him I am done with the postings . Later he replied and my credit section appeared in my profile , and from then till now I have been earning great and considerable amount of money from this marvelous website .

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, what you need to do is to take your time to read the forum policy and well as their rules and regulations so you won't be left behind on this kind of situation. It is good that you asked, atleast you will get pointers from members here.
The thing here is that you need to get yourself verified before you can start earning. That it after you must have made some certain amount of posts and comments, then you will request for verification and then you can start earning. Don't start feeling like you're being cheated because this forum has always been legit just that you haven't followed up the due process.
We all passed through the same process anyway and for most posting forums, it is always a similar policy and the reason for that is to check the quality of your posts and contents. So go get your account verified and you will be good to go.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I checked the OP's number of messages here on trendri, not much made, 33 messages so far. And I don't even think admin has added him/her into PTP rank to start earning via posting around the forums. In order to earn here, you need to post quality, and stay off from plagiarism, as for the payment, Admin doesn't hold members rewards. I've been here since 2020, Admin have been paying me without issues at all, and I am happy being here everyday to interact with users here and I've made friends too. It is more than a social media for me. Since I learn, and earn here as well. I don't have business to promote much at social media, that's why I love being at forums, because I can do just that too here and other forums, advertise my earning links and get referrals on them, it isn't that way for me around social media, since I have no targeted friends in there.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I need to let you know that you make money by creating topics and commenting on the existing topics. But before you start making money, you need to first get qualified for the incentive program.

You have to make 10 comments and create 10 topics before you can get qualified for the incentive program. After you are done that you need to go to the support section of this forum and inform the admin about your post.

I need to let you know that this forum is a place where you post unique content which cannot be found elsewhere on the internet. This means every comment and topics you are going to create must be from you. Never engage in copy and paste from other source otherwise you will not qualify for the incentive program.

Before you go ahead to call the early to verify your account, make sure there are no grammatical errors and other mistakes in your comments and topics. This me hinder your efforts to join the incentive program on these forums.

The next thing is to message they are doing about your posts. You just have to be patient and wait for his reply. Sometimes I usually have a lot of things to attend to.