J

JACKPEN21

JVZOO is one of the best sites that help you a lot by profiting and earning from the Internet (in fact, there is no making money, but working on the Internet, there is nothing free that is given to you in this life, especially if it is wealth, work is what makes From you successful) by obtaining a commission for every sale made through you through the system of selling for commission, known as the affiliate system.

How to promote offers

There are many ways to promote: There is free promotion and paid promotion which give you amazing results especially in increasing your conversion rate.

1- Free promotion:

Get traffic to JVZoo offers without a website: Free methods are based on posting links in forums, Facebook groups, etc…

Get traffic on your reviews from Google: Create a website/blog, make good content, and use SEO strategies to granulate Google’s algorithm towards your “site SEO” and get a lot of traffic.

Finally, promoting JVZoo’s products as an affiliate through YouTube visits: upload a video tutorial about the program you want to promote (review it for example) or you can respond to the comments of private channels (on YouTube) and include a link to the product you are promoting.

2- Paid promotion:

Promotion through targeted targeting, both in the platform Facebook/Instagram/Twitter….

Or use the most powerful tools and in “Promotion through Email Marketing”, which is highly recommended.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Jvzoo affiliate marketing platform is of no doubt one of the best in the field but one thing that makes me not to like the platform is because the commission is very low compared to clickbank and digistore24. The platform is good anyway because it's support world wide and they have many payment methods.

AmaliaTG

JVZOO is one of the best sites that help you a lot by profiting and earning from the Internet (in fact, there is no making money, but working on the Internet, there is nothing free that is given to you in this life, especially if it is wealth, work is what makes From you successful) by obtaining a commission for every sale made through you through the system of selling for commission, known as the affiliate system.

How to promote offers

There are many ways to promote: There is free promotion and paid promotion which give you amazing results especially in increasing your conversion rate.

1- Free promotion:

Get traffic to JVZoo offers without a website: Free methods are based on posting links in forums, Facebook groups, etc…

Get traffic on your reviews from Google: Create a website/blog, make good content, and use SEO strategies to granulate Google’s algorithm towards your “site SEO” and get a lot of traffic.

Finally, promoting JVZoo’s products as an affiliate through YouTube visits: upload a video tutorial about the program you want to promote (review it for example) or you can respond to the comments of private channels (on YouTube) and include a link to the product you are promoting.

2- Paid promotion:

Promotion through targeted targeting, both in the platform Facebook/Instagram/Twitter….

Or use the most powerful tools and in “Promotion through Email Marketing”, which is highly recommended.
Kudos to this information. Of course JVZOO is one of the best recommended sites to pick affiliate products and promote. And what I love about JVZOO is that majority their products are less expensive around $45-$99. And again you are also right to knowing the channel and social media platforms to use to promote. I have been in affiliate marketing for a long time and I know all the strategies you've talked above really do work most of the time.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Kudos to this information. Of course JVZOO is one of the best recommended sites to pick affiliate products and promote. And what I love about JVZOO is that majority their products are less expensive around $45-$99. And again you are also right to knowing the channel and social media platforms to use to promote. I have been in affiliate marketing for a long time and I know all the strategies you've talked above really do work most of the time.
We definitely have different views on this. I like affiliate marketing platforms that has products that are over $100 because when you make a single sale you will definitely be making a whole lot of money from your commission. I personally have a jvzoo account but before you can be able to promote any products you will be approved unlike clickbank.

AmaliaTG

We definitely have different views on this. I like affiliate marketing platforms that has products that are over $100 because when you make a single sale you will definitely be making a whole lot of money from your commission. I personally have a jvzoo account but before you can be able to promote any products you will be approved unlike clickbank.
No way let me tell you one honest strategy about Affiliate Marketing. Do you want to make even 10 sales per day? I bet you do. So here is the thing. You always make sure you promote something affordable to anyone in any social class. Products between $45 or less to $99 are very much affordable to many people. And if you sell a valuable products of that kind of price, you will find even 5- 10 sales per day. And let's say per each sale you get $20 how much would you have made in that day? How much would you have made in month promoting a product worth that amount of money?. Don't promote products that you like, promote products that the customers demands, wants and are affordable to them. If you've been failing in Affiliate Marketing, then that's where you've been going wrong.