Affiliate How Long Did It Take Other Affiliate Marketers Before They Started Making Money?

Maks25

While it’s true that “it depends”, I’m going to assume that you’re intelligent enough to actually know that. It depends on your niche, how many hours you put in per week, how serious you REALLY are about succeeding, and how fast (or slow) of a learner you are. Heck, even luck plays a role.
But you already know all of this. You just want a general answer. Can you start making money this week? This month? This year? With affiliate marketing, how long does it take?
Here’s the direct answer and you might not like it. Affiliate marketing takes about 12 months to start seeing success. At least true and consistent success, that is what most expert Affiliate Marketers said.

I can hear you now… “A YEAR?! You mean, I have to put in time, money, and effort for a YEAR before I see any success?”
Yeah, pretty much., however, I believe with even better planning, vision, goal and hard work, you can start earning cool money in 6 Months!
Now, this does not mean you will not make money when you just start, this only means that your earnings will be unpredictable, scanty and inconsistent.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
The time is uncertain I feel when it comes to affiliate marketing sometimes. Because, I have seen also that depending on the age groups and the sites you promote, and the commission range of the service, sometimes it gives a lot of traffic and eventually, the sales too. I feel luck factor and the smart work matters very much here, when you talk of the success in this field. Because, often we see that we generally look for the targeted group on the web to whom we can share, but if we are unable to do so then we start recommending them on sites like Quora, Answers.com, etc. one by one. This takes a lot of times and most of the times, no results are there in your favor.

Setho

VIP Contributor
A lot of people that I have seen that have gone into affiliate marketing to earn money before have actually started making money instantly. The most important thing about this business is that you should be able to have a readily available audience that you can be able to convince to buy a product through your link.