Were You Ever Misguided By A Real Estate Agent?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Real estate business is one such kind of business that is considered risk-free and it is always possible to generate passive income. When I say that the real estate business is "risk-free", what I actually mean is that it is possible to gain massive amounts of income if you apply the right kind of investment strategy and make the right decisions at the right time. This is because real estate is only a bit different from other businesses. However, you cannot make right decisions until or unless you are guided by someone. Real estate agents are those people who are mostly responsible for guiding you and people rely a lot on them because they are those people who have a lots of experience in this field. Unfortunately, not all the clients have good experiences with real estate agents due to various reasons.

This is because real estate agents could be selfish and misguide their clients for their own benefits. I am NOT saying that all the real estate agents are like that, but I have myself encountered many such kind of real estate agents who were try to get the deal done because they had their own motives behind it. This is why I always recommend people to not rely entirely on such people and do their research as well when it comes to dealing in properties. So, were you ever misguided by a real estate agent?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I had a post a few days back about the real estate agent that I asked about the townhouse near our home. Since the structure is yet to be constructed the agent was offering me alternatives. There was this old house that I have seen when I went to the market. He was giving the property a good marketing spiel. But when I said I saw the house which is very old he then admitted that there are many repairs to be done. The next offer was an apartment unit that is for sale It was built on a small lot and doesn't have space. The apartment unit is new so I can understand the stiff selling price. There is another property but I forgot the details because I was not paying attention. Why so? I only wanted a townhouse that is near our home. If I would let the agent bombard me with his marketing spiel then I might be convinced to buy not a townhouse anymore.