Were You Discouraged When You Started Making Money Online?

Sikapa

Verified member
Many people like to make money online which has make online money making to be popular. Making money online nowadays has become something so popular and common to many people and they are rushing into this way of making wealth. While many people like making money online, there are some people who are also not getting the concept of making money online and these people normally against it.

I remember when I started my online money making. That time I was a newbie and I was trying to fish out the trusted and good website that can generate me money. I was in a room with my friends and they saw me busy on my computer with my concentration on the conversation we were having. So these friends have to check why I'm so busy on my computer, thy actually wanted to see what I'm doing that time and founded out that I want to make money online.

This is where it all started, in fact they made fun of me and called me all sort of names that time but I'm the kind of person who never gives up easily. Were you also discouraged when you started online money making?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money online is full of ups and downs and a certain point I have almost given up on making money on the internet. One of the most painful part of making money online is that after working so hard to achieve a particular result then the money you will actually not reach to you.

There was a time I worked in a particular platform and I wanted to cash out through a platform and they actually paid but the thing is that I had an issue with the payment gateway and I was not able to receive the money at the end of the day. That was one of the most painful experience I have encountered on the internet and that is around 2020.

After then, I have really been very careful with the kind of platforms I work on and try as much as possible to achieve maximum results. Anyone who wants to make money on the internet must encounter one or two obstacles but your ability to overcome it and learn from it is what will make you really very much successful.

A lot of people have been scammed on the internet to the point that they almost gave up on online money making.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of things could literally go on in the life of an online hustlers and for a certainty being discouraged is absolutely one of them . It is obviously seen that when an individual absolutely want to do something that is positive and rewarding to him or herself there is always a spirit or force of discouragement that could possibly come from friends and colleagues or from family members in order to destruct and hinder the intention of such individual who absolutely want to make something positive and rewarding . During my early days of being introduced to the act of making money online a lot of people around me totally criticized the idea of actually making money online because majority of them actually think that making money online is totally impossible this is because of the increasing number of scammers fraudsters and also scamming and fraudulent websites that floods the internet .

But absolutely understanding the fact that there is absolutely nothing positive and rewarding that comes very easy and individual must have to bypass a whole lot of destruction and restriction before he or she could actually attend financial freedom , I was ready to do what it takes to actually make money online and up to this day I am so much grateful for my sacrifice and I have never regretted or feel remorseful of the sacrifice , failures , and experiences that I have faced while trying to make money online .

Ajebo25

Verified member
You can't get discouraged when you start working online but as the work go on you become more tired and the perseverance to continue will die slowly the best thing to do when you're working online is to work and rest little so you won't experience mental fatigue which many experience every day even I experience it daily due to the fact that I want to make a huge money online daily I stress my brains out which is not good for the health .

another problem which I faced when I started work online is the problems of scammers which always message me and start asking me to drop some money for aome business at that time I didn't know anything about online business so I fell for most of the scams which really hurt me but I learned from my mistakes and it made me better to be able to identify scammers.

Heartstrings

Yes,I initially I was discouraged because in my quest to make money online,I came across so much scam sites that it was really frustrating,some I have to pay some capital before I can start earning. Likewise my mind was not so settled on it ,but I felt like,if I don't sit up and do this,then when will I possible do it,I maybe losing some money and opportunities without me knowing,and that was how I was determined to start and here I am today.

I told a family member about Making money online but the person didn't take me serious, according to the person,it's actually a waste of time making Money online. I left the person be and try to focus on what I am doing. Making money online is not easy,it has its own ups and down, but when we are determined and think how the money will go a long way for us then we would be motivated.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
As I can can remember , the first way of making money on the internet for me was on paid to post platform and this has been a long time ago . Well since most of the topic on the platform is something I was familiar with it was much more easier for me to make sensible and conversation and replies to topic that were being created on the platforms.

There are other ways of making money on the internet I have come to realise and most of them are quite stressful and from all the effort I have invested to make money on most of those platform it has not yielded a reasonable result which indicate that it is not easy to make money in some platform.
Where as in some platforms it could be much more easier as you can do everything without stress..

Those are the type of platform I am very much interested to make money without having to stress myself