Were You Thinking Online Money Making Was The Easiest?

Sikapa

Verified member
When looking at online money making from a distance, you will think is as easy as never before. Many people were deceived in to this kind of money making because they were betrayed on YouTube.

I wonder why some people will just wake up in the morning and start to deceive others. The will just sit in front of their camera and make videos that they themselves know is a lie to deceive others.

Imagine you will go to YouTube to search for videos on how to make money online and you will this" how to make make $100 PayPal money a day" see how smart you will click on the link to watch. They use this tricky way to get views so that they will get pay by YouTube. The question is you know how to make $100 PayPal money in just one day and you are asking me to like you video and subscribe to your channel? Why don't you do it yourself and get that money?

I was fooled many times buy watching those videos but only few are real. If those videos made you joined online money making then you won't find things easy.

This is why I'm asking if you thought making money online was easy when you were looking at it from perspective.

E

eldavis

Well I guess they lie for their own selfish reasons. The truth of the matter is that making making money be it online or offline is not an easy. To earn online, it requires professionalism, skills and discipline amongst all consistency in what you do.

Goldb

Making money anywhere can never be easy.
No matter what it must be difficult in the beginning. Maybe run the long run, it can then be easy🧡

deGenero

LOL @Sikapa I been there too until I actually decided to learn the hardest way of making money, Which with exp. and knowledge it gets productive. Just that people wanna make 1000USD A DAY when actually that is someone's monthly pay. So greed gets in every online money platform

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I understand perfectly what you are trying to say and I have experience of this before because there was a time I was searching on YouTube how I can make money on the line , a lot of videos there keep on telling me how I can even be able to make up to $20 on daily basis and so many other things , but in reality this is not always true as they said and I don''t even know how they have been able to get most of those website that they will tell you to register. When you register with those website they asked you to there is no possibility of making up to that even on daily basis or half of what they said.

That is why most of the time I don't like seeking information on YouTube because some people there are not really interested to give our genuine information but they are just interested on how they can attract more people to view their contents and they make their money.

Personally I can't subscribe to such YouTube channel because it is just a pure waste of time. Online business is not really easy as most people think.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Well, at some point I thought that making money on the internet was very easy but after some time I came to realise that it is not as easy as some people make it look especially those YouTube gurus who claim to make thousands of dollars on weekly basis.

If you depend on their videos you will probably not make any money because a lot of them are promoting scam platforms. Some of them even see the platforms somewhere else and start making videos about it in order to get to views.

I have realised that anyone who really wants to make money on the internet must try as much as possible to gain proper knowledge and understanding of the business he loves are have passion for. If you want to venture into blogging for example, you need to learn content creation well and a whole lot of other things like a search engine optimisation.

You also need to be persistent and consistent because it is not easy for you to monetize your blog. it is also important for you to have other sources of income if you really want to venture into online business like blogging or having a YouTube channel in order not to feel depressed along the line.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The majority of people do have the same thought that making money online is so easy. But the fact is that making money is not easy at all. It can only be made easier if we follow strictly to the letter all what it requires of any website we may be making money from.

About those people making some YouTube videos and even lying in that video just for click in order to make money off their ignorance, I won't really blame them, it is just an evidence that money is not that easy to make. It requires much lying for some people to make money off YouTube. This means we need to be careful of every information that will may hear online. There is need for research first.

To make money online, we need to know that it is difficult to make it but if we can perist and source for the right information, we can make much money online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
During during my early days of making money online or becoming an online money making newbie I have fell into so many errors and mistakes this was as a result of not being able to analyse and formulate where exactly was the easiest place to make money online . Just like you said there are some fake and untrue information on YouTube by YouTube money making tutors , who claim to give and present a user-friendly and easy website where your subscribers and other person's can earn money online . But sometimes the website which they intend to show to their subscribers and other persons surfering the YouTube app are actually untrue websites and mostly scam websites .

In the act of of making money online good and quality information about the most trending and effective ways of making money online presently is actually needed . And the only way you can get this information is by surfing the internet reading and researching on different websites . Thereby reading online money making news is also another way to be able to be fully informed about the most trending ways to make money online . For example before I came to know about the trendri website it took me a long time of failure and toiling .

GRACE TAYLOR

Luckily, there are some creative ways to make money on YouTube. Join the YouTube Partner Program. Sell products or merchandise. Crowdfund your next creative project. Let your audience support your work through “fan funding”. License your content to the media. Work with brands as an influencer. Become an affiliate marketer. But if you a video liker and wants to save video in your gallery so you should use 4k video downloader for download videos of any social media platform. It provide a high-quality, good format and great sound video.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When you search for ideas or information on user-generated content sites like youtube, it is very likely that you will be deceived. That's because you are tempted to click on top search results and anyone with great SEO skills can get on the top rank even when they have poor content or misleading information. I think a better place to get ideas and information is Google. Well, it is also true that anyone with great SEO skills can rank top on Google search even when they do not have original information or have misleading information, however, Google search results are better than youtube search results.
I am not saying that you should not use google or youtube to look for ideas and information, what I am saying is you are likely to be deceived.
A better way to get ideas on youtube is by following content creators who publish trustworthy information. I follow a lot of content creators who give interesting ideas.
When you get the ideas and information, you also need to validate the ideas and information from other sources. You need to check if these ideas and information are actually legit.
Last but not the least, do not look for shortcuts.

Raiden36

The majority of people do have the same thought that making money online is so easy. But the fact is that making money is not easy at all. It can only be made easier if we follow strictly to the letter all what it requires of any website we may be making money from.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't think their is anyone who's going to think that way. Online making making isn't easy at all if you ask me. Before I make $5 of my own daily, I need to engage 3-5 hours daily to earn such, and again, it isn't from one site, I do work with around 10-12 different earning sites. Not that, I do cover up on all of them to earn such daily, I might pick out 4 today,and the next day, I pick out 4 too, just like that. Their is no need trying to fork workaholic, to do tasks on all of them. Because if I do, it will be total draining no doubt, and it will be too disastrous for me in the future with my mental, physical health as well. That's why I have my time to work and dedicate others to other stuffs, so I wouldn't break down in health. Their is no easy going tasks to do online,even the forum posting gigs aren't easy, I am engaged too on forums, I know how demanding it is for me to earn a single dollar or more from them. I sit around 2-4 hours to posts here and there to earn some bucks for myself.

Rachael

Verified member
Prior to this time, I had the impression that making money online was quite easy. This misconception was rooted on the basis of falsehood I was made to believe from numerous people who had invested on Ponzi scheme sites. The experience I encountered from different sites was so dreadful such that I vouched never to engage in any online activity that had to do with making money but my perception changed years later when I took my time to carry out my personal research. Making money online is not really different from making money offline. The difference that exists between them is the method in which both are operated. Making money online is not for someone who has no level of commitment or determination.

I was thinking making money was easy but my eyes were opened when I was scammed numerous times that to make money online, one needs to be hard working else your money would be lost to scammers. Making money online has different ways but we need to be on the lookout because there are so many fraudulent activities which is still ongoing. Even surveys which most people make others believe that it is the easiest way to make money online is not true because you need a level of experience to carry it out.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
When looking at online money making from a distance, you will think is as easy as never before. Many people were deceived in to this kind of money making because they were betrayed on YouTube.

I wonder why some people will just wake up in the morning and start to deceive others. The will just sit in front of their camera and make videos that they themselves know is a lie to deceive others.

Imagine you will go to YouTube to search for videos on how to make money online and you will this" how to make make $100 PayPal money a day" see how smart you will click on the link to watch. They use this tricky way to get views so that they will get pay by YouTube. The question is you know how to make $100 PayPal money in just one day and you are asking me to like you video and subscribe to your channel? Why don't you do it yourself and get that money?

I was fooled many times buy watching those videos but only few are real. If those videos made you joined online money making then you won't find things easy.

This is why I'm asking if you thought making money online was easy when you
Hello everyone! As soon as I read the title of your thread, I clicked on it at once and I started reading your post because I found it very interesting. It is true that especially today people are interested in making money online easily and fast. Undoubtedly, if you do a research on the internet, you will realize how many earning sites exist online.

Of course, you must be very careful because although there is a great variety of earning sites, most of them are fake. Making money online is not that easy. Especially those sites which promise a lot of money easily are surely fake. The owners of these sites are just looking for victims. Thus, you may waste your valuable time working on these fake sites and not receive any payment from them at all in the end. This is so disappointing and unfair at the same time.

In my opinion, it is wise to do a good research when you come across a new site before registering and start working on it. Furthermore, you must read some reviews about this website and in case you do not find any information about it, you can always ask your Trendri friends for their opinion and advice.

Thank you very much about your informative thread. All earning methods are more than welcome here. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. Wish people were more honest and not trying to deceive others.

Last edited:

Kendy

Verified member
To be candid, I had never thought making money online would be quite easy. When I was going through my social media page, I came across a write-up on how to earn money through a local platform in my country, it deals with fictional romantic stories of ten episodes with an average word count for each title. I tried to register and I was picked. The job of writing a fulfledged story of nothing less than ten episodes was not a day's job.

This was one of my first paying online job and despite the little payout of $4 on each story, I was busy writing stories and the most discouraging part is that, the contract was signed on an exclusive contract which means that, I do not have the opportunity of publishing the story on any other platform. It was such a platform that pays very little yet demands quality. However, it was still my choice to engage in it and before I could realize, the site stopped paying and that was how I quit working there and focused my attention on Bizdustry forum, which I have no motivation to continue working due to review if terms and conditions in regards to monetization.