Have You Ever Gotten A Blogging Job On Freelancing Platforms?

Bisolami

Verified member
A lot of people have accounts on freelancing sites. We see some people who are graphic designers, some who are writers, and a lot more. We just have a lot of them. Some writers always prefer to be ghostwriters. Also, some prefer copywriting so it depends on the preference. I have also noticed that some people sometimes do not always get the kind of job that they want online. Some people may apply for copywriting jobs and the person will end up wiring for some blogs. I think it is a normal thing. Well, it is the bitter truth.

As for me, I have gotten a lot of blogging jobs on freelancing platforms. That was where I got my second freelancing platform as a blogger and some other bogging jobs till now. I think the majority of people run away when it comes to freelancing websites because they are scared of their reputation. A lot of people find it very difficult to start working on freelancing platforms because they have little or no reputation which is quite normal.

Well, I have gotten so many blogging jobs on freelancing platforms and I know people who have done so too. What about you?