Have You Ever Gotten Banned On An Exchange Platform?

Bisolami

Verified member
I was talking to my friends about cryptocurrency a few days ago and I was opportunity to meet some people who know about cryptocurrency very well and I think I learned some things from them. I was listening to someone when he shared a story of someone who got banned on an exchange platform. I was shocked because that will be my first time hearing that someone got banned on a crypto-currency exchange platform.

The person said that his friend did not follow the rules and regulations of the cryptocurrency exchange and he got banned but he was asked to withdraw all his cryptocurrency earnings. I don't know how true it is but some people said they have also experienced it and some people will even come up with ideas that are not true so I do not know much about it.

But I think it will be good to follow the rules and regulations of any cryptocurrency exchange so that nothing wrong will happen to our account. It is also important to do your KYC registration and complete it. I think all of these are the basic things to know if you want to register for a cryptocurrency website.