Have you ever been fired from work?

Activator230822

Verified member
Currently they say that getting jobs is very difficult and when you get one make sure that you retain the job as others out of work really hunt that chance by any means.

However you can't continue working with poor salaries and worst working conditions in the name of retaining jobs. This is because there are so many better Job opportunities with better pay and good salaries out there.

This brings us to the resignation and quitting of the jobs.
For me ever since l started working l have never been sacked of jobs. l normally quit the jobs because most of the job offers l get are much demanding with very little pay.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I was not really fired in the real sense but I think I was about to be fired and I did the honourable thing by resigning. They had series of interviews with candidates for my position and when I got wind of it, I had to resign before they found the right candidate and fired me abruptly. I was at fault though because I used to go to work late after the time book has already been closed. It was a situation that I couldn't really help. The organisation was right to actively seek for my replacement as they did.