Have you ever been paid for reading articles?

Activator230822

Verified member
I am always figuring on the paid to read sites. I heard that some folks are making a killing on the internet by just reading news and stuff online. What do you say on this?

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I have never been paid for reading articles but I have been paid for writing and documenting articles and reports for companies and for business organisations online. Reading articles may be interesting but writing articles and getting paid for it is more and effectively interesting because you have to write and share your own thoughts on various topics issued to you and in the process of doing so you get paid considerably and consistently. Making money writing articles does it have to be so hard because there are so many platforms and websites in the internet that totally offers services like this some of which include . Listverse.com .

During my student years, I was absolutely very desperate in the act of making money and so I usually spend most of my time writing and publishing articles and reports for online companies mostly commercial based marketing companies. In the website above you get to seal an appointment with any company of your choice who are looking for publishers and writers of the articles and reports. Each article and report you write for them comes with a satisfying and comfortable price.