Has age ever been a barrier to go into business.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Many dreams and visions have been killed as a result of majority of individuals feeling and thinking that they are too young or not at the age to establish and implement the business ideas of their choice . And even though they become of age majority of these dreams and visions they had earlier are forgotten or replaced with another . The problem with the age is a barrier to go into business is absolutely unthinkable . As long as you are a graduate or possibly reached the age of being called a working-class individual or adults , then going into business is sure for you . Let no one hinder you , and let you know one deceive you that you are not of age or have not yet reached the age to establish and implement the business idea of your choice because some of this individuals do not have your financial and business interest at heart .

Dreams and vision are considered to be perishable and fragile . And so delaying , being reluctant and procrastinating to implement these dreams and visions such as implementing or establishing a lucrative and profitable mind-blowing business idea could absolutely slowly put your future and intended dreams and visions into the gutter .

blessingc

Age had never been a barrier when it comes to business, people at different age engage in different types of business according to their capabilities.
Alot of successful entrepreneurs today started from a very young age. More young people in the world today are starting up their own business without fears of failure rather with great interest and determination to achieve their goals...

The young entrepreneurs are more ready than the older generation to take risk and explore more chances of making life easier and making more money.
Age is meaningless when it comes to business, it's only a number.
I see kids hawk to make pocket money for themselves, I see youths do side hustle to get money for a project, they start from little and it grows up to something big.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is literally very insane for an individual to think that because he or she hasn't been of age he or she cannot establish a business idea of his or hers . It is very important and mandatory that we understand that it has never been a barrier or obstruction why an individual should not establish a business idea that he or she intends to establish . I am pretty sure that majority of you here knows about the richest boy on planet Earth . Now think about it if there is a witch's boy on planet Earth who is just waiting the age of 17 to 20 then what then is stopping you to establish a business of yours .

It is absolutely important that we understand that making money or establishing a business idea of our own at a young age absolutely plays a very important role in determining how our destinies would be successful . Remember that it is often said and assumed that the way you dress your bed totally determines how you will lie on it and wake up and so is applied to business the earlier we establish a business totally determines how qualified and mentally organised will be financially .

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Age at times stands as barrier to engaging in business. But for a youth I think there is no barrier
I said so because you can imagine an old man starting up some business that need energy. That age of his acts as a barrier and stood him from making money in that field. But still there are many ways you can make money and as far as making money is concerned, age is never a barrier because the one rule I have adopted as the money making rule is that the determination you have is the acceleration you will get. The more determined you are about a business the more you can Excel and make money through it and there are many money making avenues open to persons of various age groups whether young or old and many others are open to all age groups
As for kids I think that is an age they can start building from.