Why Do We Say Everything That Has Disadvantage Has Advantage?

Sikapa

Verified member
I still don't get it if they everything that has disadvantages has advantages and every thing that has advantages also has disadvantages how is this possible?

There are some things that have only advantages but have no disadvantages and likewise, there are some things that have only disadvantages but have no advantages at all. There is no doubt about this at all because this is all true.

OK, to those who still doubt me then tell me what is the advantage of being broke?

Accurate

I still don't get it if they everything that has disadvantages has advantages and every thing that has advantages also has disadvantages how is this possible?

There are some things that have only advantages but have no disadvantages and likewise, there are some things that have only disadvantages but have no advantages at all. There is no doubt about this at all because this is all true.

OK, to those who still doubt me then tell me what is the advantage of being broke?
I dont think there is any advantage of being broke but most people say it brings peace of mind well as for me brokenness doesn't bring peace of mind, because a person with peace of mind will not worry every minute about where his next meal is coming from, I havent even talk about transport fare and other responsibilities all I'm saying is its better to cry in front of my car than to be poor I really needed this forumn so I'll pour my mind out here, hope to see more amazing contents like this from you.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
You have a front side and a back side, everything you see around you has the same build up. Have you ever seen something and then gone to it's back and saw that there was nothing? I guess no.
So I strongly agree with the notion that anything that has an advantage has a disadvantage and vice versa.

You asked of the advantage of being broke and I need to tell you that fa sho being broke has disadvantages and advantages as well
The advantage is that it acts to make you feel the heat of lack and forces you to work hard. If I don't get broke I would not know that a condition exist where I have nothing and need to work harder to be Abel to cater for my needs. A lot of people are rich now because they grew in a family that was broke and couldn't bear the heat but had to move out and make sure they make ends meet and now they are rich and wealthy because of the effect that being broke had on them.