Business Ideas Which one has more advantage, sole proprietorship or partnership business

Wiserr

We all believe that there are Different forms and pattern of business, and it also depends on how the owner of the business wants how his Or business wants to be, but generally we all believe that the common business that we know are two which include the business which requires many people or the type of business were by capital are gathered by different people so that the business will work appropriately without encountering any form of problem or failure in business, also at last gain and profits are been shared among this individuals
Which is also known as the partnership form of business, it is common this our era most especially in industries and companies, the advantage of this business includes business ideas are brought together by all this people so that the business will explore within just a limited time, but th disadvantage may include there maybe laziness among individuals since they are many, also there is a type of business were by business idea, capital and everything is brought by the business owner, the advantage of this business is that all profits and gains are own by the owner, while the disadvantage of it is that it is tough, handling the business alone is difficult, so which form of business among the two do you think has more advantage.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Hmmm, there is a saying that goes thus; that two good head are better than one. And I think this same principle applies to business rules aswel. When we consider who a sole proprietorship is we will realise that he also referred to as a one man business. The one man business is a business that is managed, financed, And controlled by a single person. This makes it easy for him to make and tank decisions without any form of delays or favouritism. He enjoys all the profits and suffers all the losses alone. The death of a sole proprietor may spell the end of such business. Although due to financial constraints we have So many or majority of the business ventures out there are generally a sole proprietorship outfit. The propensity to grow bigger is somewhat slim with a sole proprietorship. But the partnership business is one which has the advantage to grow bigger and do better because we will have more people pulling more resources together and profits are shared accordingly. The partnership business may have delays in decision making process but they always have a more well robust decision as the ideas will be coming from several individuals.

arunima25

Verified member
They both will come with their own pros and cons. And what will work best will vary from situation to situation and person to person. Some people are sole player and getting with others or sharing their power and responsibilities with others is a challenge to them. Partnership in the business might not be their cup of tea. But there are people who are effective and efficient with their interpersonal skills and work well in a team. They can go well with the partnership as it doesn't stress them out.
Now, another important factor that is important in a partnership is the transparency and trust between the partners. And the terms and regulations should be clearly stated without any ambiguity.
Being a solo owner means bearing everything alone be it financial responsibility, work, effort etc. But then you get to enjoy the success and profit all by yourself without having to share it with others.
Having partners help you get somebody to share the workload as well as your financial burden. And also you get better suggestions and ideas as there is more than one gead to work on. So, if you have a good trust and a sound legal structure in place where one partner can't take advantage of other, one can see it as a viable option.
Also the amplitude of business matters.Small businesses are easy to run solo but notbthe huge ones.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Sole proprietorship and partnership both have their advantages and disadvantages. Personally, I choose sole proprietorship because I would like to be my own boss and decide how much I want to earn, how much work I will do and when I will take breaks. Unlike working under bosses who have different leading methods, some which are not favourable at all.

I also like sole proprietorship because I get to enjoy all my profits alone. This will make me choose when to plough back profits sometimes and when and what I would like to spend the money on. That way, I can enjoy my earnings and bifhet well.

Partnership is also great. Especially since you get to raise funds with someone else hence you can start a big business rather than a small one like most sole proprietors do.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
In as much as I will still recommend partnership business anyday anytime but I think I still prefers sole proprietorship because of the advantages that comes with it. The following advantages suffice

Quick decision making: With sole proprietorship you are sure going to take immediate decision on an issue that would have dragged for days if it was the partnership kind of business. So the swiftness decision making for the business makes sole proprietorship enticing for me.

profit monopoly: This is another sweet part of practicing sole proprietorship you get to enjoy all the hard work alone unlike when you have a partner that you would need to share your profit with whether the person dwarves it or not. For the mere fact that was the agreement you would still need to share the profit.

privacy: You share the secrets and every other things that concerns the business with this partner and if you meet a bad partner they can steak your ideas and start their own business. But for sole proprietorship there's absolute privacy.You don't even need to share sensitive information concerning the business to your workers if any.

So there are numerous reasons that owning your business and running it is a lot better.