A Business with Creativity has more Value

raaman

Valued Contributor
Creative business ideas are always an interesting topic to discuss, especially at the start of the year. Finding creative business ideas means opening up new opportunities for success, because a business that starts with creativity is a business that has more value.

The uniqueness of a creative business is to make the business grow faster, because the number of competitors is not as much as a general business. There are creative business ideas that you can try. The catering business is one such business.

It is expanding, but there are still few of these businesses that provide healthy catering. Recently, the public's need for healthy food has increased, this is because the people, especially the millennial generation, have realized the importance of consuming healthy food.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only thing that makes bhsiness more is its uniqueness. It is generally believed that all businesses are the same. The only thing that differentiate them is the creativity of the business owner. That's why it is incumbent on the a business owner to read more to know the latest innovation.

D

Deleted member 13140

I don't get what you're trying to say but I think its that, no business niche had competition.
All one has to do is to be creative and find a space for themself inside a specific niche of business.
Like what you said about healthy food, take for instance I know health is alot of competition, but then I start a website reviewing health food and how to consume them, (this pretty much has competition but its just an example)
I could then scale up. I guess