Earn Money I consider that choosing a site that has worked for at least a year, offers more confidence.

D

dialexa161

I consider that choosing a site that has worked for at least a year, offers more trust and its promotion offers you more opportunities to earn money online. It also requires a lot of consistency and it is very important to set the payment methods and periodically check the email account.

arunima25

Verified member
I have been into online earning for last few years now. I have seen many new sites coming up and having a promising start. But soon they gone down the drain and are shut. And then there are users who have joined these sites with high hopes, made few payouts and then felt scammed as the sites closed without paying them their dues.
On the other hand, there are sites that have been in business for years and decades and are still going strong.
Sometimes the sites come up with promises that are too good to be true. And once you have been in online earning for a while, your experience will tell you that there is something fishy about these tall promises. And most of them end up being scams. Thankfully I have not fallen for any such sites so far. Whenever I hear about some new sites and opportunities I wait for a while to get more feedback about the site.
I am happy that I have very few sites on my earnings list and they are all going strong for years and decades. I joined a few new ones and made few payouts before they shut down. I didn't loose much. There was one Indian site that was great and I earned decent there. But it stopped paying all of a sudden and I lost some money there.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Yes I agree with you a website that I spend more than one year online still has more chance of being legit rather than all those websites that just got launched under 6 months have a high chance of crashing which will leave the investors ending with nothing I have worked on many websites over the years and I must say that.

I have experienced that websites which has spent more than one year are more reputable than websites which were just created especially those get paid to read news websites I remember working on a website many years ago and that website has been online for at least 10 years I walked on the web sites for 2 years that was when the website started having some down time which eventually listed depression of the website but I can't say that the website scammed me due to the fact that I made a lot of money from them before they crashed and i didn't pay registration fee so i cant consider them as a scam there are many reputable websites out there which are still legit you just have to look out for them and take the opportunity when you see it