Ways money has ruined families and marriage.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The benefits and impact of money towards the survival of human beings are in-exhaustively numerous . Without a doubt everyone in the world today knows how beneficial he or she need to work in order to make money . Money self as a tool for individuals to acquire assets and properties which they desire it also serve as a means for accumulating wealth and capital and also settling debt and liabilities . In order to make money today individual have to engage in self-employed or governmental given works .
but what happened when an individual feel over attached to his or her work in order to make more money , and does this has any effect on his family or marriage .

The answer to that question is yes when an individual feel over attached to his means of survival in order to make more money or in order to get approval of his or her employer they begin to neglect their family or marriage business activities . In fact in most cases they feel exhausted and tired when it come to marriage or family relationship as a result of feeling stressed out and overworked for the day .
From another point of view , sticking to one's work in order to make more money can cause argument and bickering in a marriage or family , but how is this so ? This is actually true Because when one marriage pather either the wife or the husband begin to earn more money than the other partner , the other is force to be overly attached to his or her work making it some sort of competition between the both partners which is absolutely wrong .

No matter how we are trying to make some money, either online or offline , there is always a need to establish a limit to how far we go in doing this we we can afford to share enough quality time with our family members and friends without feeling bad and making them to miss us so much.

Life is beyond money seriously , this is what some people do not want to agree with and they focus so much time working for money, instead of making their money to work for them . That is why their family end up crashing or their children do not even know what the look like .

I am of the opinion that people should educate them selves to know how best to handle a difficult situation like this by reading up books and other materials sources where people who may have had similar issues shared their experience.

Learning from such experience goes a long way in helping you to figure out a working formula that would enable you to make money and then still be able to keep sane and maintain relationship with your family, without them feeling bad about your not being with them always.

There is no excuse for them to justify the fact that they have broken up just because of lacks of attention, To me that is not really an excuse because as long as there is still live there is no needs for whatever reason should a couple breaks up because of lacks of quality Time with partners... Okay just because the man do not have an opportunity to spend good quality Time with his wife then the wife have to break up just like that ?

Even though this really happens I think this is a sign of pure immaturity because as partners it is always advisable that whatever could be the problem between two people in a relationship , Both really have to sit down and sort everything out without having to take it to the next level. If this opportunity is not there in the modern marriage I believe the possibility of problems will still be availables.

While generally a man should also try as much as possible to make sure he spend quality time with his wife and children because that is really needed in every modern marriage. This will really help you to understand your family and train your children better.

Well, this your point might be true but I must confess to you that I personally think differently about it. I know of conditions when money leads to so many things which resulted in some marriage failures. But money does not directly have this resultant effect on any marriage

Now, if any spouse gets separated based on this reason, then I will say that it is not so straight forward but it could be as a result of some problems that arose from their incontinency and that lead to any money crises which results in marriage failures.

But generally speaking, any spouse that is really serious about their relationship and marriage will take money as an advantage and not disadvantage because it will even better their lives and increase the standards of their living as a spouse.

It actually depends on how you see this but honestly speaking, this is my humble opinion and thoughts on this.