Earn Money Has making money online ways been easy for you recently?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Everyday by day, many income sites pop up for users to make money with various tasks to do which is shown via their FAQ.

But the question is, how trustworthy is all this new popping up sites online?

I've been earning online for more than one year, not too long as others would say. But I started trying my hands to earn online around 2016, experienced lots of scam, that's why I'm careful with any new new site. I'll simply say, earning money online isn't an easy one. Even with the skills, you'll still find it difficult to earn from it. Cos you'll need to devote time and resources for it in order to earn. And at times the right gig is found missing, or the pay rate discouraging users to devote their time to earn from the site. And again, not everyone would love staying indoors to earn money online.

Have you find it easy going making money online recently with all the rewarding sites at your disposal?

E

eldavis

One thing i always try to make people understand is that making money online is never easy, just like your offline jobs it takes hard work and consistency to earn online. For me, working and actually earning online has never been easy, my major challenge is my time, i am usually busy with one or two activities offline, leaving very little time to work online. Now i also have an offline job that takes majority of my time, i usually go to work as early as 6:30am most times, then come back 7pm or 8:00pm. There have been days i come home even later than this. After work i am usually exhausted, finding it really hard to carry out my online task.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At present, the two forums where I earn money easily are Trendri and ForumCoin. I earn crypto but not easily at sites like Read.Cash, Noise.Cash. and Noise.App. Tumblr and Meidum both implemented a feature that allows tipping but I have not seen any results.. It's only been a few months.
I've known you for some time now, you're very hard working woman, I follow you on FC and also on Facebook. I read most of your contents shared on Facebook, FC and here on trendri. When it comes to making money online, I tap from your eagerness to make money on all platforms. In the past I was so motivated to type on various PTP sites to earn some bucks and supplement my offline earnings. But this days, those zeal have flew away, I engaged in something more advanced, but I am not far away from posting on forums. I have my own blog too, and a YouTube channel. But not monetized at the moment, both are trekking but I'm working to get them monetized when the time comes right.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money online have improved because there are a lot of platform coming out on daily basis but it is important for you to know that it has always been the same. the only disadvantage currently is that competition is getting stiffer and if you venture into some certain things you may not be able to succeed faster but with proper knowledge and understanding of how it works coupled with consistency you can actually make profit in anything you are doing.

If you want to work online the first thing you feel seek is proper knowledge of how the business venture works then you are probably on your ways to make him some good amount of profit from it.

Without enough knowledge of what you're doing it is impossible for you to succeed online. If you want to venture into cryptocurrency trading for example you need proper knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis to be profitable on the long run.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
For the past six months I have lost nothing less than $200 online as a result of trying out various money making website and platforms in which the internet has to offer. At first the experiences with this website was totally interesting but as I got deeper I came to see that the website was nothing else but a fraud and scam possibly created by hackers and online scammers in order to defraud individuals like you and I off our valuable assets such as our money and time. Initially I felt so regretted and remorseful after each series of losing my money to fraudulent websites. But it wasn't long enough I got my sanity back.

I did not view my failures in the process of achieving financial freedom and prosperity as a reason of not being good enough or as a proof that I am not worthy enough to make money online but just take I view them as stepping Stones to success, and that is what I encourage other individuals who want to make money online successfully to always view their failures as.

zillur23

have a website,you can earn money easy.This is very good site.Simply sin up whith email and zip code. its very good. details here

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Presently, making money both online and offline has not been easy for me since early last year. Posting on sites is even worse as the payrate now is very low There are times that I want to quit but then I always pull myself together and tell myself I can't stay idle. I wouldn't gain anything from doing that. Yeah,I hope that I will be able to find more reliable ways of earning in the future so that I have a better experience earning

Kendy

Verified member
Honestly, making money online hasn't been a bed of roses. I remember surfing the net a whole day just to find paying sites yet all of them either have an unacceptable payment method or do not accept low tier countries. It makes the whole process really frustrating.

Also, most sites administrators are also putting up stringent rules and reducing the payment method such that earning as low as $1 a day isn't possible anymore. I'd appreciate if others could share ways of making money to low tier countries.

Axis

Banned
Making money online has never been easy for me and I could obviously remember that making money online was always hard and most of the times I would believe that making money online is impossible. But today I believe that it is possible for an individual to find financial security and stability online if he or she is ready to learn and do away with the mindset of get rich quick scheme which majority of online hustlers today have. In order to make sufficient and reasonable amount of money online you must give your mind and your time to learning a good online skill such as copyrighting, affiliate marketing, freelancing, and graphic designing.

Online activities like the ones listed above have high demand in the internet market and many who are under this category of online hustle make a reasonable amount of cash each day. Time with for no one, so if you want to make money online you should start today to learn a good and credible online skill.