What Has Been Your Experience On Online Money Making?

Rachael

Verified member
To accumulate or make money online is not a day's job, most especially for newbies or novice, and at times, even though you are trained or skilled, you would still find it a bit strange and you would have to observe the ecosystem to know the strategy to devise in order to match out with your competitors. My experience in making money online has been very challenging and demotivating especially my engagements in hyip sites, where I invested on different sites and ended up loosing funds which should have been used to start a business or better still, deposit it in my account. Another challenge has been the inability to participate on Survey sites because of my setting which makes me feel so demotivated in trying out any survey sites, What has been your experiences thus far, and how has it boost your earning morale?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lolz everybody should understand that making money online is not a day job and it is not something that can be done as easy as some people may think , it is something that requires a gradual process to be able to succeed in the type of online areas you are interested to concentrate on..

Based on my understanding there are thousands of ways a person can be able to make money online and if you are to focus on all these wsys you will not likely achieve anything in the future because you do not have anything to base on..

Normally if a person is really interested to make money online the person has to select the type of online business he or she is really passionate of and engage in it whole heartedly . Because a situation in which you are not able to do this then obviously there may be little possibility of succeeding..

I have come across so many people who are really interested to make money online but they are not ready to dedicate their time to learn the necessary step and strategy to apply in their online business. This is not the best as you won't likely achieve anything.

Kendy

Verified member
My experience so far in earning money online is sort of limited because I have not had much positive experiences. I have been scammed various times and at some point, I almost quite the online system of striving to source for opportunities. I started out first in trying Ponzi schemes which I got duped so many times until I was determined to stop or I will loose my sanity and even run into some sort of psychological depression. I have also experienced the good times where I get a payout after ensuring I follow strictly the rules and regulations. I have made like $30 in a space of two-weeks writing stories for a local site although the process is tedious because it demands catch and intriguing storyline or plot. The experiences thus gained so far either positive or negative has made me appreciate and learn lot of lessons that will serve as a guide in more opportunities. For instance, I will not think of ever investing on any Hyips no matter how much guarantee it promises because I have been duped countless time and the experience is always the same. Form the experiences, I can now decipher which site to spend my time and the reverse.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have always loved to make people to understand that if you are somebody who can be able to learn digital marketing to the best of your ability then you are not going to have any problem with money . This is because the internet including social media is right now in the biggest platform that connects users all over the world and as such big institutions and businesses are trying to leverage it in order to make sales and missed their target customers . This is exactly where digital marketers and online social media influencers are going to come into place .
I have been privileged to be part of a digital marketing campaign for a small brand in my area that involves both social media advertisement and internet advertisement.
We were required to create email campaigns and also build content that is going to create a lot of engagement in social media especially Facebook . The overall aim of the thing was to create a direct response sales and to be honest it was a very huge success because the business later announced a profit of more than 3,000 Dollars in the first one week of the campaign .

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I was fortunate to have started on a very good note without losing out my money to some of these useless high yield investment platforms that are out there and are continuously wrecking the lives of people without ever thinking of stopping.

I started working on forum posting and it has been very good move for me all this while, this is why I find it difficult often to even spend some time without ever getting involved in one or two of these forums.

My getting a break due to an industrial action by university lecturers in my country has also afford me lots of time to remain very active and get good money before they finally decide to call off the strike. That is the situation that we are currently managing.

I did not just get everything rosy though since I remember falling for one useless Website that claimed to pay participants for watching ads videos on their platform for dollars. This really caught me and u fell for the scam. It is the most painful thing that happened to me at that time. That is why I don't want to get involved with any thing that guarantee such payment again in my life.

Skysaint

Verified member
I was someone who never believed in the possibility of earning money online because of the way I was brought to to see it. Even at home, anytime I talk about earning money online just in a random discussion, I will get shunned and warned never to try it in my life unless I want to be rendered useless by the scammers that are all over the internet. This was how I grew up and I was afraid of anything online money making.
It was so until a goo friend of mine tried convincing me but u wasn't ready to listen. That was when he told me about the possibility of earning money online without having to invest anything and in that way, I should give it a try since I have nothing to lose. That caught my attention and that was how I started off from low paying sites still I started discovering even better ways to earn and with time my perception of what online earning methods really means changed overtime and here I am now earning online and looking forward to earning even better.
So I can say that I was a doubting Thomas and right now I am a believer and there are just so many people that still don't believe in earning money online and I wish they could see the bright side of it.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
As an online money making Hustler I have encountered both bad and good experiences working online . when I was a online money making new be back in the year 2018 when I was about to write my final year secondary school exams (WAEC) a friend of mine introduced me to a website which I probably may not remember the name . but my friend told me the website was legit and so he himself has invested a sum of 5000 naira which in a couple of days will be double to 10,000 naira . Thinking this was a very smart idea I borrowed money from my mum and invested not knowing that the site my friend was telling me about was going to shut down the coming week . Unfortunately I didn't earn anything from the website and trust me the experience was devastating and disappointing .

But now I am more advance when it comes to making money online . Although I cant yet consider myself as an online money making guru or expert but still I can tutor and teach someone who is a newbie about making money online . And also in order not to fall victim to scam websites and unlasting I make use of a scam detector known as sureplug.com .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
To accumulate or make money online is not a day's job, most especially for newbies or novice, and at times, even though you are trained or skilled, you would still find it a bit strange and you would have to observe the ecosystem to know the strategy to devise in order to match out with your competitors. My experience in making money online has been very challenging and demotivating especially my engagements in hyip sites, where I invested on different sites and ended up loosing funds which should have been used to start a business or better still, deposit it in my account. Another challenge has been the inability to participate on Survey sites because of my setting which makes me feel so demotivated in trying out any survey sites, What has been your experiences thus far, and how has it boost your earning morale?
Good evening from my region. Hope you are all having an enjoyable weekend with your family and friends. The topic you have chosen is very interesting indeed. I am sure that a lot of people here will share with us his or her experience on online money making.

Undoubtedly, most people are interested in making money online today. Online jobs are considered to be easier and less stressful than offline jobs. It is true that when you work online, you can work form the comfort of your own house without a boss over your head causing you stress, pushing you to work harder, making remarks, checking your work and perhaps complaining all the time. What's more, when you have an online job ,you can also have flexible working hours. That is wonderful!

However, you must be very careful when you are looking for an online job because most of the sites that offer online jobs are fake. Unfortunately, in the past, I worked for several earning sites for months which proved to be fake. As a result, I wasted my precious time and effort working on them without getting paid in the end. It was a very bad experience for me. Fortunately, one day I came across Trendri and since then Trendri has been my favourite platform. Actually, Trendri is the only earning site I would recommend to everyone because it is the best site of all!

E

eldavis

When it comes to affiliate marketing, I don't really have much experience in this field, but there was a time I decided to try affiliate marketing. Back then in school, I registered for a affiliate marketing gig but am not sure I spent up to two months. I heard it was an easy way to make money but it was not so easy. It was pretty difficult to actually get people to click your links, not to mention buying through your links. I was finally able to make some sales later on but I never got my commission. This was what actually discouraged me from it.

Deco

Online business can be interesting especially when you know how to go about it and are willing to invest time and money in it. Most online business ranging from transcription jobs, typing jobs to surveys depends on many things. For instance, either you have to pass through some series of test or you would have to pay some money to upgrade your account to get potential customers or you can not access it at all because of your geographical location. In the case of location, most surveys sites will say it not applicable in your region or error 404 or it is notavailable in your country, which really gets me discouraged, not wanting to try any survey site again. For typing jobs and the rest, I think they tend to choose freelancers that are popular, leaving you who could be an expert but hasn't been given a chance.
My experience with online jobs has been dismotivating and discouraging.

Yhubee

My experience with online jobs has not really been a smooth one. I remember the first online job I tried out, after accumulating my earnings, when it was time to be paid I was kicked out for no reason. Next thing the site crashed just like that. I was so discouraged and vowed never to venture into any online job.
But today I laugh at myself for that decision I made. I have learnt to always make my research on an online job site before I embark on it so as not to be scammed. Due to some of my experiences with Ponzi schemes, I have withdrawn from participating in any and decided to focus on other online job sites that I can handle well enough.
Earning from online job sites have helped me in many ways. At first I thought most online sites were about investments which I was not ready to partake in. But with time I have come to realize that is not the case and I have discovered a lot of online sites. After making my research on these sites, I go ahead to make my choice from the results I get . I have received knowledge from most online sites and I can say it has been quite an experience.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
My online money making journey has come with ups and downs but the most important thing is that I have actually learnt some things from it because I have encountered the good and the bad.

I started searching for ways of making money in some time ago when I wanted to learn and offline skill but the plans did not actually work so I had to start looking for ways of making money with my mobile phone.

After searching severally I actually found out some platforms and ventured into a lot of them but at the end of the day I was not able to make any money from them. I even invested of some pyramid schemes which actually ran away with my money.

I also made money betting online but it I started making money properly during the Corona virus pandemic because I met some people who introduced me to some online money-making ventures.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your last paragraph got me and that's why I'm replying under your comment I would love to find out about those money making sites that you were introduced to by your friends.

I'm looking for money making sites that I can earn at least $5 daily i would really love to make those from a legit or paying sites. The thing is that I can write articles perfectly but the issue Is having or getting clients. I really start on freelancing sites but the issue is having constant clients to work with and you know it can be very frustrating staying two to three days without having a job to work with. if you are having a job that one can do consistently then I will do any part of it it was always good to make money online because of the convenient and comfortability that comes with it so I'm ready to work

Finger Geek

Verified member
Truly some people are finding it hard to participate on survey websites and there are many reasons to this. Some reasons are if our country is not from a supported county and also if the information we entered is not corresponding with what the company that has the survey need. Before most surveys were available for tier 1 counties but now it is available for every country.

This and many more are what people are facing when making money online. One of the challenges that I am facing is not having enough capital to start online business. I have two online business that I have in mind but because I don't have enough capital, I can't do the business. Another challenges that I am facing is that there are some websites that after working with them for days or weeks they will not pay me. So with these I got to know that the best way to make money online is to have capital to start a business.

paulandrws

My online money making journey has come with ups and downs but the most important thing is that I have actually learnt some things from it because I have encountered the good and the bad.

I started searching for ways of making money in some time ago when I wanted to learn and offline skill but the plans did not actually work so I had to start looking for ways of making money with my mobile phone.

After searching severally I actually found out some platforms and ventured into a lot of them but at the end of the day I was not able to make any money from them. I even invested of some pyramid schemes which actually ran away with my money.

I also made money betting online but it I started making money properly during the Corona virus pandemic because I met some people who introduced me to some online money-making ventures.
Same here. I also made money from betting. However, there were some people that saw betting negatively. Actually, it’s a matter of choice. It’s up to you if you spend all your money on it or not. But for me, I chose not to spend all my money on it. I know my limitations. Besides, OLE777 is giving me a rebate even when I lose. Hey, don’t get me wrong. Betting is not only my source of income, I do affiliate and trading as well.

mohvali

Currently, my only successful experience of making money online has been through making videos on YouTube, and I have not been able to make good money from other methods of making money online. I am also looking for other ways through which I can earn money online and passively.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
So far my experience about making money online has been so much interesting and intriguing, and that is possible because I keep coming across majority of flexible and high-paying platforms on the internet which totally pays its members and users passively and automatedly. On the other hand I also face a whole lot of problems due to the fact that the country in which I reside in has poor internet connection and so sometimes it is absolutely very hard to get a steady flow connection in order to access the internet.

In addition I also have access to where I can get steady and true informations about newly launched money making websites and platforms, and the name of the platform is known as yelp.com. I recommend this website to any individual looking for true and legit information about other money making websites which are newly launched and ready to help individuals like you and I to make the most money online .

Axis

Banned
Throughout my years of making money online I have personally accumulated a whole lot of experiences some of which serve as a lesson in order to become more cautious and smart next time I find myself in such situation leading to such experience. On several occasions and conditions I have become a victim and subject to online scammers and fraudsters by engaging in scamming and fraudulent websites without knowing that they are fraudulent and scamming in nature. It was after I might have wasted all of my time energy and physical resources then I came to see that over my mind to make money online was all In vain.

Even with that, making money online doesn't have to be so hard because to some extent I have conquered the system which must have stopped people from making money online. To be more clear and collaborate I have found a way in which you can totally decrease your chances of becoming a victim to online scammers and fraudsters in other words you can totally make money freely and comfortably. Adopting the use of a scam site detector tool or mechanism can totally be the game-changing idea for you to limit your chances of becoming a victim of subject to scammers and fraudsters online.