Earn Money Has making money online ways been easy for you recently?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Everyday by day, many income sites pop up for users to make money with various tasks to do which is shown via their FAQ.

But the question is, how trustworthy is all this new popping up sites online?

I've been earning online for more than one year, not too long as others would say. But I started trying my hands to earn online around 2016, experienced lots of scam, that's why I'm careful with any new new site. I'll simply say, earning money online isn't an easy one. Even with the skills, you'll still find it difficult to earn from it. Cos you'll need to devote time and resources for it in order to earn. And at times the right gig is found missing, or the pay rate discouraging users to devote their time to earn from the site. And again, not everyone would love staying indoors to earn money online.

Have you find it easy going making money online recently with all the rewarding sites at your disposal?

Phabbyfundz

Making money online is easy, but it has its own hurdles.It takes great commitment and consistency to be profitable.many end up giving up on the process because as easy as it may seem it is also time consuming and takes alot of mental energy.Consider being an online freelance writer online,it takes more than just being good at writing but you have to be very vast and make researches to come up with good contents worth paying for every time.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
People need to know that making money whether online or offline is hard work I have come to realise this and that I need to work hard if I want to make money even if it is online.

So with this mindsets I can make money or work online for hours without seeing it has been working and working hard so working online for me as being a sweet bitter experience because I spend time, energy and even money to make further money.

So I would advise beginners or new people to the internet for making money to know that you have to work hard, spend time and efforts to be able to make good money online it is even worse for those that don't have the skills to get better jobs you need to work more to be able to make any tangible money online. So you need to buckle up..

sincerem

VIP Contributor
OK how much do you think I'll be able to make if I have a website with 10,000 view on weekly basis, do you really think it is possible for me to make up to $1 every day using Google adsense monetization and beside what are the requirement that is necessary for your monetization appeal to be accepted ? Thanks in advance.
Lol, you'll make more than that a day if you're approved to use Google AdSense. I don't know much about how Google AdSense calculates their earnings per impressions or views. But with 10,000 site visits I'll simply say, your amount in a nature will surely grow past $10 a day which such real traffic coming into your site. Their are some bloggers who earn more than $1,000 a day, it depends on their traffic high rate, and many other ways of earning money through their websites.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes, it will hamper your chances of getting better monetization especially when you're using AdSense as your primary earning means for your website. If you copy contents you'll be blacklisted because that's cheating, another author spent time to prepare the material which the plagiarist stole. Keeping it real with your site is the best and not copying.
OK how much do you think I'll be able to make if I have a website with 10,000 view on weekly basis, do you really think it is possible for me to make up to $1 every day using Google adsense monetization and beside what are the requirement that is necessary for your monetization appeal to be accepted ? Thanks in advance.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, it takes consistency, hard work to come to earn money online. If you are not consistent enough trying your best to accomplish your daily tasks, it would simply be hard to earn online. Even the freelancers go past some time limit just to have reasonable amount of money from the job they are offering to clients.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It takes consistency, hardwork and even persistence to make money online. I do find myself sleeping for just two hours just take money online. This will let some people who always think that money making online is so easy. Those that don't want to be persistent always end up with scam site.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I was thinking that if you are writing plagiarism contents it will only make your website to be ranked lower in the search engine optimisation that it will not have anything to do with your monetization. I'm just surprised to understand that copying content will also have effect on the website monetization. so what happened next ?
Yes, it will hamper your chances of getting better monetization especially when you're using AdSense as your primary earning means for your website. If you copy contents you'll be blacklisted because that's cheating, another author spent time to prepare the material which the plagiarist stole. Keeping it real with your site is the best and not copying.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The first free hosted site I created using wordpress sub-domain didn't go as planned cos it was a learning stage for me. The site name is 'golivenews24.wordpress.com. It didn't go as planned, cos I uploaded some plagiarised contents on it which made me not to monetized it with Ads that could've benefited me better.

I am thinking to design more when I am settled down, I might not be the one to create contents all alone, I'll hire writers too.
I was thinking that if you are writing plagiarism contents it will only make your website to be ranked lower in the search engine optimisation that it will not have anything to do with your monetization. I'm just surprised to understand that copying content will also have effect on the website monetization. so what happened next ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow nice plan. what will you be doing with the website you are interested to have. are you going to go into full-time blogging or are you going to use it to promote your services like the web designing you are talking about ? Using it for blogging may take a lot of your time since you'll be the one that will be doing all the writing.
The first free hosted site I created using wordpress sub-domain didn't go as planned cos it was a learning stage for me. The site name is 'golivenews24.wordpress.com. It didn't go as planned, cos I uploaded some plagiarised contents on it which made me not to monetized it with Ads that could've benefited me better.

I am thinking to design more when I am settled down, I might not be the one to create contents all alone, I'll hire writers too.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's the begining of the journey I've learned alot after falling to scam earlier time. I am simply focusing on doing more of the complex job to earn something better which will cover up all I've been spending around forums on a day. I've taking my time to learn web design that will be my next step after my University graduation this year. I want to own websites and flip some up when I receive better options for them.
Wow nice plan. what will you be doing with the website you are interested to have. are you going to go into full-time blogging or are you going to use it to promote your services like the web designing you are talking about ? Using it for blogging may take a lot of your time since you'll be the one that will be doing all the writing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well sorry about all the bad experience you might have been facing in your journey into making money online .sometimes a lot of us are also experiencing this and we all have to be very careful especially on any website that actually asks us to pay. Making money online is really easy for me but am only able to make some little amount of money online.
That's the begining of the journey I've learned alot after falling to scam earlier time. I am simply focusing on doing more of the complex job to earn something better which will cover up all I've been spending around forums on a day. I've taking my time to learn web design that will be my next step after my University graduation this year. I want to own websites and flip some up when I receive better options for them.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Everyday by day, many income sites pop up for users to make money with various tasks to do which is shown via their FAQ.

But the question is, how trustworthy is all this new popping up sites online?

I've been earning online for more than one year, not too long as others would say. But I started trying my hands to earn online around 2016, experienced lots of scam, that's why I'm careful with any new new site. I'll simply say, earning money online isn't an easy one. Even with the skills, you'll still find it difficult to earn from it. Cos you'll need to devote time and resources for it in order to earn. And at times the right gig is found missing, or the pay rate discouraging users to devote their time to earn from the site. And again, not everyone would love staying indoors to earn money online.

Have you find it easy going making money online recently with all the rewarding sites at your disposal?
Well sorry about all the bad experience you might have been facing in your journey into making money online .sometimes a lot of us are also experiencing this and we all have to be very careful especially on any website that actually asks us to pay. Making money online is really easy for me but am only able to make some little amount of money online.

Setho

VIP Contributor
To be very honest making money both online and offline has not been easy for me at all. There are sometimes that I usually consider to quit but then I always pull myself together and then continue. I hope that I will be able to find much more reliable ways of earning in the future.

Skysaint

Verified member
Making money online for me has been a little bit hard and sometimes time consuming as I only work on paid to post sites such as this and the earnings are sometimes low tho. I could have ventured into some other site but PayPal restrictions and the country where I reside won't just let me make progress.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Making money is simple if you are ready to follow a proven strategies but it is not easy. Most people can differentiate between easy and simple. Most of the online businesses are not easy, they requires some work from you in order to make money. You are going to wait for long if you are not ready to put in the work from the beggining.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It has been easy for me just of recent though I am not making a lot of money. but the interesting part is that I can go online and work at anytime I want and still make money. That is the beauty of making money online. I don't have any deadline to meet before I go make money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Making money online has not been very easy for me, however, it is not an impossible job either. When I started to work online, I thought I would make as much money as I made with an offline job, but that has not happened. Still, I am able to support myself by working online. Of late I have been engaged with some cool projects.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Truth be told, it is not easy making money online. There may be many factors responsible for this. At times, it may because the time management. There may not be much time for one to work online just like me. And at times, the money those websites pay is just too small

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am only doing paid forum posting and I still enjoy somewhat. However, the earnings wouldn't progress that I couldn't reach $2 in a day. The only big benefit I get from doing the posting are the nice comments and threads that I get to read. So far I can consider my freelancing in the internet as easy but not in making money.