Who has the knowledge to manage a business most, a man or a woman?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Starting and Managing a business is not an easy task to do. As the problem starts from What to produce?, How to produce and to whom to produce....These are three basic economic problems that's embattling most incoming entrepreneurs or impending business men and women.

The major reasons why most business men or women failed, it's because they failed to answer those three questions properly. When you produced a product wrongly, it's failed already, when you also targeted the wrong traffics, demography, or wrong market, it's also failed already.

Let's now assumed that we answered the three questions correctly as an entrepreneur, how do we manage the business properly, so that it wouldn't go wreck or go down the drain.

In your own opinions, even with the right skills, who do think can manage a business better, a man or a woman?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think managing business isn't gender selective , because both gender needs to put the right effort that would make the business successful , if they don't put the right effort it will be hard for the business to become successful even if it's a male or female either way ,determination is really needed to make a successful business

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think managing business isn't gender selective , because both gender needs to put the right effort that would make the business successful , if they don't put the right effort it will be hard for the business to become successful even if it's a male or female either way ,determination is really needed to make a successful business
You are right bro.... managing a business shouldn't be a gender selective but I just know that there are some certain businesses that men would manage and propagates better and women would fail at it. Don't get me wrong not discriminating, just want you to look at it deeply.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You are right bro.... managing a business shouldn't be a gender selective but I just know that there are some certain businesses that men would manage and propagates better and women would fail at it. Don't get me wrong not discriminating, just want you to look at it deeply.
No worries you are entitled to your opinion ,I understand your point there are some business that men makes more success than women if they do the business not just because they are men , but because the hardwork and the way the business is been structured requires more of men effort for example builder , electrician

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like the first commentator said, there is no business that either gender can not run successfully or otherwise depending on their effort and determination that are put into it. But if you are talking about some certain business in particular, let's say, food business, though it can be run by both gender, but everybody knows women will always excel more than men in this area.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Productivity, creativity, skills, and knowledge are not gender-specific. The only difference between a man and a woman is strenght. Generally speaking, men are stronger than women in physical strenght. IN terms of mental capacity, men and women are equal. I do not promote this sexist notion is one gender is above another.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
No worries you are entitled to your opinion ,I understand your point there are some business that men makes more success than women if they do the business not just because they are men , but because the hardwork and the way the business is been structured requires more of men effort for example builder , electrician
Yes that's my point.....All those jobs don't fit in for women. Though, we are seeing more women coming into some hard businesses this days and you see them striving as well but you see that eventually they are being taken advantage on because they are the weaker gender. Ex: saw a woman doing marua(tricycle) riding business, she's stronger though, but she lamented that men would take enter her tricycle and they would refuse to pay.

AmaliaTG

Starting and Managing a business is not an easy task to do. As the problem starts from What to produce?, How to produce and to whom to produce....These are three basic economic problems that's embattling most incoming entrepreneurs or impending business men and women.

The major reasons why most business men or women failed, it's because they failed to answer those three questions properly. When you produced a product wrongly, it's failed already, when you also targeted the wrong traffics, demography, or wrong market, it's also failed already.

Let's now assumed that we answered the three questions correctly as an entrepreneur, how do we manage the business properly, so that it wouldn't go wreck or go down the drain.

In your own opinions, even with the right skills, who do think can manage a business better, a man or a woman?
A bussines is not about man or woman bussines takes any individual to know the strategies on how to start and manage their business. Bussines is not gender based, it just matter if you are smart enough to handle every demand that comes with starting and running a business and making it successful. Plus also capital really matters and how you interact with your potential customers. There is more to bussines than just gender.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yes that's my point.....All those jobs don't fit in for women. Though, we are seeing more women coming into some hard businesses this days and you see them striving as well but you see that eventually they are being taken advantage on because they are the weaker gender. Ex: saw a woman doing marua(tricycle) riding business, she's stronger though, but she lamented that men would take enter her tricycle and they would refuse to pay.
Probably they would want to take more advantage of her because she is a woman which is very bad , this continues to happen for a long time and many women are faced with such hindrance and that's the reason many have quit the so called job they are doing , truly there are best fit jobs for each genders amnd the effect reflects

Good luck

Verified member
Doing well in business does not have to do with any form of gender.You can be a man and still do wonderfully well in your business,same applied to woman.We have a lot of women doing exploit,Working tremendously to achieve their goal in life.heading a company and doing well there.we also have able men who are strong in business.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
A bussines is not about man or woman bussines takes any individual to know the strategies on how to start and manage their business. Bussines is not gender based, it just matter if you are smart enough to handle every demand that comes with starting and running a business and making it successful. Plus also capital really matters and how you interact with your potential customers. There is more to bussines than just gender.
More to business than just gender, well said! But how do you fancy a man selling stuffs that are attributed to women. Don't get me wrong...Not discriminating or anything but if you check adequately and deeply you would see that there are some businesses that men would flourish and women may not succeed. You can check some of my replies up.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Doing well in business does not have to do with any form of gender.You can be a man and still do wonderfully well in your business,same applied to woman.We have a lot of women doing exploit,Working tremendously to achieve their goal in life.heading a company and doing well there.we also have able men who are strong in business.
Well I share your opinion but I'm not trying to portrait any difference between men and women when it comes to propagating some certain business, no one surpasses each other, everything depends on knowledge, agreed. But I just think there are some particular businesses that men will propagates and manage very well but women may fail.

Good luck

Verified member
Well I share your opinion but I'm not trying to portrait any difference between men and women when it comes to propagating some certain business, no one surpasses each other, everything depends on knowledge, agreed. But I just think there are some particular businesses that men will propagates and manage very well but women may fail.
You are right.Not all gender progress in some kind of business. The way a man will handle some situations will differ from the way a woman will look into it.some business are generally not meant for women.they won't be able to deliver well.for example,driving a big truck for a company is not suitable for women in our society.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You are right.Not all gender progress in some kind of business. The way a man will handle some situations will differ from the way a woman will look into it.some business are generally not meant for women.they won't be able to deliver well.for example,driving a big truck for a company is not suitable for women in our society.
Yes you are right....That's one of the perfect examples and epitome! We have all these kinds of business or investment that requires adequate energy and stalwartness, and it's a man that may be able to handle and manage that kind of work business very well. And it's also vice versa too. Women may handle some businesses than men.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I do not think that management qualities can be ascribed only to a particular gender. We have seen that both men and women have excelled in various roles in the society in the recent years, as such if you are looking for a manager that will take your business forward you should look at other criterias but ginger is really not an issue.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I do not think that management qualities can be ascribed only to a particular gender. We have seen that both men and women have excelled in various roles in the society in the recent years, as such if you are looking for a manager that will take your business forward you should look at other criterias but ginger is really not an issue.
That's in some certain professional business or corporate business....see, check deeply, we don't have to delve or dive into so much argument for any one to know that there are still some businesses that men are better to handle than women. Not discriminating or gender selecting, I'm just stating the reality.