Have You Ever Been Curious About A Particular Job Or Career?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Being curious is a kind of human nature. We all become curious at some point in our life. However, when it comes to career and jobs, you tend to be curious sometimes. Curiosity surrounding a career may involve being curious about a business and getting to know about a career or job that involves the business. We must admit that there are many strange kind of professions in the world. for example, when cryptocurrencies were launched, I was quite curious about it.

I was curious about the mining aspect of cryptocurrencies. Similarly, a person may try to choose a specific career path and he or she may come across some kind of strange career that might cause him to be really interested in that particular career. During my childhood, I was curious about writing career and today I am working as a writer.

A person's curiosity might increase when people recommend certain kinds of career to them. Lastly, we must also be careful about how we choose our career. If you are curious about a certain thing, then you must investigate more about it. So, have you ever been curious about some career or job opportunity? Where did your curiosity lead you?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Curiosity is just human nature and especially when it has to do with seeing good things.
No body will not like good things especially when it comes to where money will be be coming out.
At times one may be curious about a particular carrier like becoming a Doctor, Engineer, Nurse , Accountant etc.
I have been so curious to become a Chartered Accountant for long which always be in my mind .
If I could attain that I will become so happy because that's one of what am looking forward to see.
I believe there many people like that too.

eenya00

at a point in our life's, we are confronted with challenges that makes us to be curious, it differs on the kind of challenges, it can be bitter or sweet but curiosity is a part and parcel of the human nature. there was a particular time in my life i applied for a job in one of the famous multinationals in my country, and to my greatest surprise, my name was shortlisted and scheduled for interview but on a different department that i did not apply for, so i was curious to how this sort of thing happen.
later, on getting to the interview, something strange happened, i was bearing an identical name with someone else, and that was the person that was actually shortlisted and not me.
it was a very funny experience, but to me then it was not funny but a very sad one, as i hope to get the job.