Business Ideas Have You Ever Built a Business From An Idea?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Since this is a business idea forum, let's have some fun, have you ever thought of an idea and build it from the ground up? If yes, I'll like to hear about it and maybe someone out there reading this thread might be able to learn one or two things he can apply to his business or idea.

I've actually built a business from an idea, it's currently in the works and I haven't launched it yet, but I got an idea of it and I thought of ways to build it, I started working on it and later down the road I found others that joined and we formed a team.

It's actually feels good and fulfilling to build something from nothing to something.

Axis

Banned
Personally I have never built a business from an idea but of course every business that is successful today and that is popular and widely known usually start as an idea either told by the business owner from someone or either crafted by the business owner him or herself. Business ideas may start up as opinion as well, and also opinions may not always give successful business ideas and that is only if the business owner make sure to carry out a feasibility analysis of such business ideas weighing it with the possibilities as well as the pros and cons. Business ideas need to be critically examined before resources manpower and label are ventured into it to see that the business becomes a reality.

Mika

VIP Contributor
What kind of question is this? All businesses are built on idea. Let's say you want to start a poultry business, in this case "poultry business" is your idea. Let's say you want to sell tea from the roadside, in this case "tea stall" is your business idea. If there is no idea there is no business. I have a couple of online businesses and my businesses are build on ideas like "print on demand business" "digital product business" etc. I don't make a lot of profits though