Have You Ever Been Scammed And Got Your PayPal Money Looted By Someone?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We live in a world where scammers are almost everywhere. There are many people who cheat people in the offline world, but online world is also not safe either. This is why we must always be careful and be prudent about who we deal with when it comes to sending money or using our payment processors. PayPal is a kind of payment processor which is known for its tough and tight security. PayPal wants to protect its users and this is why they have great refund policies and account restriction methods that are used to protect its own users from fraud and scams.

Despite being a great payment processor, I do not think that it is impossible to avoid scams and fraud just because you use PayPal. There have been attempts of illegally stealing the PayPal account information through phishing emails and PayPal has always warned the users about such frauds. There might be many scam and pyramid schemes that use PayPal to scam people,. Even though PayPal will eventually ban such accounts, but the fact remains that even PayPal could do nothing once the funds are withdrawn by the scammer from the account! So, have you ever been scammed by someone in such a way?

niche

Verified member
Though no one has hacked my paypal account, it appears that some well connected high status fraud people supported by top tech, internet companies are falsely claiming that they own my paypal, bank account to get government salaries, great powers and lucrative assignments.They do not want to open their own paypal, bank account, so they criminally defame me, to destroy my credibility so that no one believes me, and falsely claim to own my paypal, bank account for the last 10 years . It appears that the government also believes the high status banking fraudsters faking paypal account ownership, and it has affected the tax deducted at source.

Moni

It has never happen to me but this is so easy. Imaging even big banks can be hacked and robbed how much more PayPal? Even if you make a little mistake your own family member or neighbor can withdraw money from your PayPal account if the person get to know you password.