Crypto Has anyone ever been scammed online for crypto invesment?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Over the past several years, cryptocurrency scams have developed to the point where they are not only more sophisticated but also far-reaching in their scope. Bad actors have been trying continuously to improve their scams in order to fool unwary bitcoin users into falling for them. Just be cautious and remember not to believe everyone you meet. Well in my own scenario i only trust using bitget exchange because of their top notch security and they've never experienced any hack since they started their operation and i was happy for the latter exchange when they celebrated their 5 years old anniversary few days back
Or maybe they can filter & take the right thing by just checking out through reputable platforms like CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko;

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Fraudulent activities have slowed down the pace of crypto adoption and that's why this type information should be supported and will appreciate our support for Bitget cos they should be among the few top CEXes that have prioritize users assets security.

I will appreciate your opinion on Bitget too
Are you talking about their Protection Fund?