Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024 and Extra $0.008
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept spun content that has been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The acceptance of duplicate accounts for paid members is strictly prohibited. A ban or demotion will be imposed on some users who were paid to post by creating 2-4 accounts to nefariously trick the forum. If a user is found to be using two accounts, one of them will be downgraded and stopped getting payments.

Hello admin! Yes, I can understand the terms and conditions and I do not have any kind of multiple account.

Ramolak19

Verified member
I real appreciate Mr fecoms for reminding us on multiple accounts while have read terms and conditions behind that which can leads to account ban

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Get extra credit for posting in these forums. These two forums currently pay more for quality content posted there:
When will the offer end? Not specified.

Note: Posts in these categories will be automatically moderated and reviewed by a moderator before they are made public.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Get extra credit for posting in these forums. These two forums currently pay more for quality content posted there:
When will the offer end? Not specified.

Note: Posts in these categories will be automatically moderated and reviewed by a moderator before they are made public.

I have a question. Should we post app reviews in these sections or anything related to app. I mean can we post a question like "What kind of app is high-paying?" or any kind of similar thread or only reviews of apps? Thanks!

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I have a question. Should we post app reviews in these sections or anything related to app. I mean can we post a question like "What kind of app is high-paying?" or any kind of similar thread or only reviews of apps? Thanks!
You can post app related content, too. But ensure the content is meaningful.

Asad Ali

The acceptance of duplicate accounts for paid members is strictly prohibited. A ban or demotion will be imposed on some users who were paid to post by creating 2-4 accounts to nefariously trick the forum. If a user is found to be using two accounts, one of them will be downgraded and stopped getting payments.
I appreciate it. Sometimes when we use shared network like fiber wire network, that is detected as duplicate accounts on same ip but infact we refer our friends and they also have same shared network.
And 1 more thing is concerning, if we use wifi at home but when you are away you use Sim data to use trendri so ip addresses are not same , most websites detect it and block user ,
It was happend with me on Bizdustry
Please make a review on these things, i have only 1 account over here.i work hard to gain some money so i am worry about IP address policy. Thanks

King bell

VIP Contributor
Hello sir, a close cousin of mine was somehow restricted for having duplicate account which is not entirely true.

1. We share thesame wifi network (which he used for the registration process)
2. We're not from thesame home, we're cousins and his payout request was rejected by you.
Pls I'll need a review on this

Naz

I am agreed. I will never use any duplicate account because it takes time to write an article. And I don't think anyone has more time to spend in two accounts.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
It has been discovered that the majority of paid members no longer compose posts in their own words, but instead employ article-rewriting software or an artificial intelligence content generator. Please note that we require revenue to maintain the site and retain legitimate, paid members. I can guarantee that your AI-related articles do not generate traffic or income for the forum. As a result, it makes no sense to pay such members for worthless content. because search engines are bound to detect such content.

The next course of action is:
  • Members with AI content will not be compensated.
  • AI-generated content is no longer acceptable.
  • Newly paid members' are likely to be moderated.
  • Some members may have to be verified.
  • A duplicate account can only receive funds from a single account.
  • Accepting new members will not be as simple as it once was.
Your post will be reviewed henceforth before payment will be processed.

BAMFORD

It has been discovered that the majority of paid members no longer compose posts in their own words, but instead employ article-rewriting software or an artificial intelligence content generator. Please note that we require revenue to maintain the site and retain legitimate, paid members. I can guarantee that your AI-related articles do not generate traffic or income for the forum. As a result, it makes no sense to pay such members for worthless content. because search engines are bound to detect such content.

The next course of action is:
  • Members with AI content will not be compensated.
  • AI-generated content is no longer acceptable.
  • Newly paid members' are likely to be moderated.
  • Some members may have to be verified.
  • A duplicate account can only receive funds from a single account.
  • Accepting new members will not be as simple as it once was.
Your post will be reviewed henceforth before payment will be processed.
Which one is AI content? Well, I don't know about that. I post what i know, that's why i don't earn fast.

Alberello75

Ok, the message is clear and also very important for the integrity of the website that posts and threads are original to each user, and not auto-generated by software or by the usual senseless copy/paste!
But I would kindly ask if, for example a post written by me in Italian and subsequently translated into English by any translator like Google-translator or Reverso (just to mention two of the best known), constitutes that too according to the Trendri criteria, an inappropriate use of AI?
Thank you in advance.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, the message is clear and also very important for the integrity of the website that posts and threads are original to each user, and not auto-generated by software or by the usual senseless copy/paste!
But I would kindly ask if, for example a post written by me in Italian and subsequently translated into English by any translator like Google-translator or Reverso (just to mention two of the best known), constitutes that too according to the Trendri criteria, an inappropriate use of AI?
Thank you in advance.
There won’t be problem with such, so long the content is understandable even if it’s written with basic knowledge English.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Due to the frequent AI content that's being posted by paid members, I have decided to reduce the maximum word count to 100 words until I find a solution for legitimate members who create content on their own.

Suba

Staff member
Prohibition of using generated content using AI, GPT, Chat GPT and Article Rewriter Tool/bots, both for comments/posts and threads. Every violation will get a warning which is likely to make the account banned.