Get Paid To Post on Trendri Forum

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri.com offers forum posting jobs. You will be paid to create quality threads, reply to a post, or have anyone else post in your thread. Every piece of useful content you create can earn you rewards.

Create a thread that’s “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial). Your post can be in the form of a guide, a how-to, or a what-to.

Verification process:
Step 1: A user must post at least 10 quality threads and 20 posts that are well-written, have no grammar mistakes, and only contain unique content. Request verification here after submitting your 30 posts to start earning.

Posting Rating:
  1. Thread: Creating a forum Topic: 30 Minimum Words: $0.012–$0.04
  2. Post: Adding a post to a thread 30 Minimum words: $0.009-$0.024 and Extra $0.008
  3. Passive income: Someone else posting in your thread: $0.0065
  4. Daily Activity: Awarded on the first log-in each day; $0.0014
Payout:
  • Minimum payout: $5 and maximum: $20 via PayPal and Binance Pay (Cryptocurrency)
  • Make your Payout Request here
Number 1 Rule: We will remove the credits and earnings given for plagiarized (copy and paste), irrelevant, and duplicate threads and articles that violate the Forum posting rules.

Note: Duplicate accounts for paid members aren't accepted.

Last edited:
Solution
Please follow these simple rules, and you will enjoy your stay here at Trendri.
  • Plagiarism is strictly forbidden here
  • We don't accept spun content that has been written using an article rewriter, and you should expect to be banned if we discover spun text in your threads.
  • Be sure to use paragraphs, bullet points, and other appropriate formatting in your post.
  • Don't waste your time making content that doesn't matter, because we will find it and ban the user.
  • We only need the original post written by you.

Suba

Staff member
Is it permissible to enter an article of more than 1000 words
Currently the articles section is temporarily closed, so you can choose a thread that matches your title and content, and most importantly does not violate forum rules and content has not been published on other sites.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
All requests are currently being reviewed, and payment will be processed today. I sincerely apologize if your payment was delayed a few days ago. Please be aware that payments for accounts with duplicates will only be made for one of the accounts.

Alberello75

I'm sorry, forgive me a question because I still don't understand: If a thread is set as a "question" , instead of discussion or article, is it still counted as content in order to be paid?
Thank you.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
All requests are currently being reviewed, and payment will be processed today. I sincerely apologize if your payment was delayed a few days ago. Please be aware that payments for accounts with duplicates will only be made for one of the accounts.

Hello @Fecoms ! Has the reward program been resumed on Trendri? I have been waiting for a long time and I hope it will be resumed soon.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Fecoms ! Has the reward program been resumed on Trendri? I have been waiting for a long time and I hope it will be resumed soon.
It hasn't resumed. I have been monitoring the site's progress to ensure the paid posting gets started asap. Once the revenue has normalized to some extent, it will be enabled again. If you have questions, always feel free to ask.

cmoneyspinner

Before you stopped payments I had earned about $10. Would it be possible for me to receive this amount via PayPal? Just hoping. Wasn't sure how to reach you. Send me a private message if you prefer.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Before you stopped payments I had earned about $10. Would it be possible for me to receive this amount via PayPal? Just hoping. Wasn't sure how to reach you. Send me a private message if you prefer.
I would have loved to send your payment, but I wouldn't want to pay one person while leaving others unpaid. You can request payment once the reward has been reactivated.

cmoneyspinner

I would have loved to send your payment, but I wouldn't want to pay one person while leaving others unpaid. You can request payment once the reward has been reactivated.
Oh? I did not realize that in the future the rewards program might be reactivated. I thought it was a curtain call. Well! I hope you will be able to start it up once again. Take care.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It hasn't resumed. I have been monitoring the site's progress to ensure the paid posting gets started asap. Once the revenue has normalized to some extent, it will be enabled again. If you have questions, always feel free to ask.

Okay, @Fecoms . I really hope that Trendri will come back once again. Paid to post has been suspended for a long time as of now. What is causing problems?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Hello @Fecoms ! Long time no see! I hope you are doing great. I really hope that the paid posting will resume by now. It has been a really long time and we really hope that things have become much better by now?

Shaf

Verified member
Waiting for this too. I actually found working here a lot of fun

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Fecoms ! Long time no see! I hope you are doing great. I really hope that the paid posting will resume by now. It has been a really long time and we really hope that things have become much better by now?
You should get the latest update on Paid to Post this coming week.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
On or before Saturday, there will be an update. Anyway it's a positive one.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I want to sincerely appreciate every members of Trendri both paid and non- paid. After much waiting due to Google or Adsense that affected most site as a result of GDPR compliance. Trendri have been able to get some decent organic post to keep the forum going.

I think we should move on to find an alternative way to keep Paid to Post alive.

You can join get paid to Ask and Answer Questions on Advisordia.

Members with a Trendri balance of $1 or more can request their pending payment through the Advisordia community. Your Trendri balance will be included in Advisordia's payment once you reach the minimum payout.

For details to easily earn on Advisordia, kindly check this thread https://trendri.com/threads/get-paid-to-ask-and-answer-questions-on-advisordia.143030/

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I want to sincerely appreciate every members of Trendri both paid and non- paid. After much waiting due to Google or Adsense that affected most site as a result of GDPR compliance. Trendri have been able to get some decent organic post to keep the forum going.

I think we should move on to find an alternative way to keep Paid to Post alive.

You can join get paid to Ask and Answer Questions on Advisordia.

Members with a Trendri balance of $1 or more can request their pending payment through the Advisordia community. Your Trendri balance will be included in Advisordia's payment once you reach the minimum payout.

For details to easily earn on Advisordia, kindly check this thread.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri has been able to get organic traffic and active members since Trendri discontinued the credit reward, but that's not all we need. Most websites that rely on adverts haven't had a good start to this year up until this point.

So, do you want to know if Trendri will restart the reward after briefly suspending it? Most definitely, however as of right now, I'm not sure of the precise time.

A lot of members have reached out to me privately with numerous suggestions to either kick-start the paid to post or start a similar community. It was a good thought; I had to start Advisordia since it's been in the picture since last year.

Kindly note that there is a strategy for Advisordia, and also be informed that while Trendri generates organic traffic and is up and running smoothly, it will kick off at the right time for reward and the same for other platforms.

I appreciate you all for your suggestions and for being positive towards Fecoms community and forums.

Yusra3

Banned
Trendri has been able to get organic traffic and active members since Trendri discontinued the credit reward, but that's not all we need. Most websites that rely on adverts haven't had a good start to this year up until this point.

So, do you want to know if Trendri will restart the reward after briefly suspending it? Most definitely, however as of right now, I'm not sure of the precise time.

A lot of members have reached out to me privately with numerous suggestions to either kick-start the paid to post or start a similar community. It was a good thought; I had to start Advisordia since it's been in the picture since last year.

Kindly note that there is a strategy for Advisordia, and also be informed that while Trendri generates organic traffic and is up and running smoothly, it will kick off at the right time for reward and the same for other platforms.

I appreciate you all for your suggestions and for being positive towards Fecoms community and forums.
It's good to hear that. I think there should be one section for referral exchange where we can promote our link to get referrals.